• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

@enoughsaid. Click on his header dude and the link pops up

@Enough Said was kind enough to make me a two inch taller version of The Answer rear bag due to my specific requirements.

I posted about it here:

-Stan

We held a Course in So. CA this week and by the time it was over, each student was using the Answer Bag. LOL
This bag just creates consistency. Everyone was thankful and the groups they shot were incredible. Four shooters out of 15 were .4MOA and they had never shot like this before.

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande` - 1.5" Taller than Answer - $60. Had a couple big boys on the line this week and I've decided to add this option for larger shooters who cannot get LOW.

Thanks to all.

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    577.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    528.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2064.jpeg
    IMG_2064.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    666.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    746.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2068.jpeg
    IMG_2068.jpeg
    552 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2070.jpeg
    IMG_2070.jpeg
    593 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2071.jpeg
    IMG_2071.jpeg
    661.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2074.jpeg
    IMG_2074.jpeg
    483.4 KB · Views: 161
Is bag height determined by body size? I thought it would be determined by how high the bipod is set, and the distance from the bottom of the stock to the ground needed to make the rifle point at the target? I am now confused about what to order.

Is bag height determined by body size? I thought it would be determined by how high the bipod is set, and the distance from the bottom of the stock to the ground needed to make the rifle point at the target? I am now confused about what to order.
Your bag should be slightly malleable. Any bag should offer enough flexibility to get you between bipod notches, including mine.

If you often find that, because of your large body type, you cannot get low enough to properly engage the rear of your rifle and you often run with your bipod legs extended even when not shooting uphill, you may need a taller bag.

The Answer works for 95% of shooters under 90% of conditions.

The exceptions are:
Not enough bipod leg when shooting uphill and you have to get lower in the rear - Shorter rear bag. (Compromise)
Small, slender body type - Possibly a shorter rear bag but only your experience will tell.

Large body type and you usually run your bipod legs long to accommodate that - Tall rear bag.
Bipod legs are collapsed and you are "floating" your rear bag - Taller rear bag. OR ditch the short bipod.

The malleability of the bag makes the exact height of the bag while in use hard to pin down because of the variable in grip of the bag.
These bags are meant to be gorilla-gripped, firming them for consistency from shot to shot so you don't have to "gather some bag" for the next shot. My students at our courses just run the bolt with no need to rebuild the position.

Shooters abandon their old bags when they shoot mine. Even long-time, experienced shooters. The Answer is always more consistent. At the end of this CA course, all shooters had the Answer bag and one larger shooter owned one and loved it, but needed something taller for level shooting in the prone.

A MAJOR CONSIDERATION -
Many shooters now have Arca Swiss rails and don't "need them". Competitors move the bipod fore and aft to meet barriers and props.
Arca needs an adapter to your bipod to attach with the rail. This moves the apex of your triangle of stability LOWER and your position HIGHER. That requires the bipod to be collapsed shorter. A narrow base of stability is always less stability. A pic rail mounted to a chassis will mount the bipod slightly higher, getting the barrel inside the triangle of stability.

***Photo of Triangle of Stability below but let's not make this thread about bipods, please. Just recognize what it is and get your barrel inside it if you can, otherwise you are teetering atop the triangle.

Thanks.
---Taylor

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 67428536_10219813154259727_3623634190756478976_n.jpg
    67428536_10219813154259727_3623634190756478976_n.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 132
  • atlas_bipod.jpg
    atlas_bipod.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 135
We held a Course in So. CA this week and by the time it was over, each student was using the Answer Bag. LOL
This bag just creates consistency. Everyone was thankful and the groups they shot were incredible. Four shooters out of 15 were .4MOA and they had never shot like this before.

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande` - 1.5" Taller than Answer - $60. Had a couple big boys on the line this week and I've decided to add this option for larger shooters who cannot get LOW.

Thanks to all.
When I click on this link for PayPal, I get:

We can’t find this profile
Make sure the link’s right and profile hasn’t been turned off.

Mine will be here this weekend.

Do you like the bag for other positions or mainly prone? I shoot off a handrail a lot and like my game changer for that, but the answer seems like it’d be a better bag for shooting prone by far.

Looking forward to trying it out

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Just ordered the “Answer” can’t wait to try it out. Thanks @Enough Said

Edit - it just shipped 2 hours later, WOW, that’s fast, thanks again

Last edited:
  • Love
IMG_2109.jpeg

The Answer - $53
The Compromise - $50
Both - $100
The Grande` - $60
None of these bags will let you down and will prove to be the most consistent bag, shot-to-shot, that you've ever used.

Have a gander at the article at the head of this thread and some of the testimonials from the 600+ shooters using this bag since its inception in May of '22.

Shipping daily
---Taylor

Reactions: stanley_white
@Enough Said my bag arrived today. Hopefully I can get out this weekend and try it. I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I’m pretty impressed with the postal service. Shipped from Alaska on Friday arrived in Missouri on Monday. And the box was in the condition you probably mailed it in.

Thanks
Joe

• Love
OK, I ordered one of these bags. And I have to say, it really is what people say it is. I almost didn't order it because people can be so subjective about things like this. But I must say, it keeps the rear of your rifle dead stiff. It was leaps and bounds better than two of my other bags that I thought were good.

• Love
OK, I ordered one of these bags. And I have to say, it really is what people say it is. I almost didn't order it because people can be so subjective about things like this. But I must say, it keeps the rear of your rifle dead stiff. It was leaps and bounds better than two of my other bags that I thought were good.
Feedback of the Week!! Thanks for that, @Carl1000 . Doing what I can to keep these bags perfectly consistent. Your shooting WILL improve with this bag if you use it correctly. Marine-proof instructions included. LOL

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande` - $60

CANADA - Add $20 to price of your total and specify which bags while in PayPal. Been shipping to Canada quite a bit lately.

Shipping daily.
---Taylor

Last edited:
Long time listener, first time caller. First post on the Hide and just ordered the Answer. From the feedback here, it appears I’ll be please with the purchase.

Cheers.

• Love
Passing through Bag #650 in the hands of shooters since May of '22. Thanks for that.

If you don't have one yet, you are missing the consistency that this bag provides. It is 100% supportive of Predictable, Repeatable Precision and Accuracy which is a trademark goal of our training course.

Training season for me is about to begin, so these bags will not be as available as readily as they have over the winter. Priority goes to our future students once that schedule kicks in. It fixes problems so that I don't have to repeat myself.

Thanks again for believing in this bag. It will not let you down.

The Answer - $53
The Compromise - $50
Both - $100
The Grande` - $60

IMG_2160.jpeg

+2 on the bag sales count now. Looking forward to trying it out.

The beauty of these bags are they fit your hand. No more jacking around trying to grip the bag right, put finger through strap, pinch the bag and shoot. Bag holds position and post recoil right back on target. I have been using for several months now and pleased in performance and durability. Compromise sits on dash, Answer with tripod bag in bed of truck, I do not leave home without them.
These bags follow the KISS principle and do a fine job, resulting in better hits on target.

• Love
Order sent for both the answer and compromise. I've got no less than 4 different rear bags of varying size... all but one sucks. These look like what I've been wanting for a while!!

-ZA

• Love
The beauty of these bags are they fit your hand. No more jacking around trying to grip the bag right, put finger through strap, pinch the bag and shoot. Bag holds position and post recoil right back on target. I have been using for several months now and pleased in performance and durability. Compromise sits on dash, Answer with tripod bag in bed of truck, I do not leave home without them.
These bags follow the KISS principle and do a fine job, resulting in better hits on target.
FEEDBACK OF THE QUARTER!!!!
THANKS FOR THAT
---Taylor

Got my two bags in and glad I got the ones I got. They are very nice and should work perfect! Can’t wait to try them out!

• Love
The "Answer" fixed 25 of 27 students this last week.
Some just will not accept change, no matter the value.
My "Weaponized Math" cannot be denied, however. 27 of 27. This photo is my exposure of corrupt data with drop irregularity.
Come see Frank and I. We will rock your world with original thought.

Thanks for keeping the orders flowing while I was training.
All caught up!

Taylor

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
@Enough Said

Hi Marc - I have had the Answer since last year but just sent $$ for the Compromise and the Grande (can never be too rich or have too many bags...or something like that! haha).

Fucking PP did the "Your payment is on hold and undergoing review due to security measures." and I did use your biz payment and not F&F but still getting this. Are you still seeing this with orders coming in or does PP just hate me personally? (hey, even paranoids have enemies! LOL).

P.S. - two minutes...literally two minutes later they approved and sent the funds. Got to love life in the new millennium. :)

And here is the foot tax :cool:

1687664183565.png

• Love
Just sent payment for 'The Answer'.

Looking forward to trying it out!

I have lots of rear bags, and my current one is really nice. It just doesn't fit my hand well. I have a hard time managing it, especially under recoil. I can usually get it to work for smaller cartridges, but I have to fight with it on cartridges like .308 and above.

I hope this is truly "the answer"!

• Love