• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Taylor was Here" Rear Bags SHIPPING "THE ANSWER", "THE COMPROMISE", "GRANDE`"

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    IMG_3112.png

I have a very unique take on your relationship with your rear bag and its relationship to your shooting. What for some is a total afterthought, given very little consideration beyond what is trending in the marketplace or is being promoted heavily by this shooter or that. My take comes from being in your space. You see, I spend a ton of time down on a knee watching the relationship between shooter and equipment. This time provides me, and ultimately you, a diagnosis of what is going wrong, or should we say “differently” from shot to shot.

Be sure to review this article, Mechanics of the Support Hand

If you have been following along through my articles and time spent with students, I like to break down the small details of what takes place in the tenth of a moment of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
    What in the holy name of baby jesus is wrong with your cheek rest. Gaffa tape ? *Shudder*.

Great article, thanks for sharing. I remember this from the everyday snipah 'cast you did a while back. Was it Kathy who is working like a champion sewing them up ?

I got one it works well. Ive tried several and never was satisfied. This one I believe is going to hang around.

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    We are in training course season, fellas. I don't always get time to check this site when teaching courses.
    Instructions above.

Thanks for your interest.

--- Taylor
    Yo Marc - just tried to send F&F for $52, never said the "gun word", just for one of your bags, and I got this from PayPal (anybody else get this??)

Your payment is on hold and undergoing review due to security measures.​

We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. In the meantime, here is some additional information:​
    • We usually complete our review within 72 hours, though it is possible this process may take longer depending on the circumstances of the investigation.
    • For now, this review only involves this transaction and does not affect the general use of your PayPal account.
    • You will receive a transaction record associated with this payment via email which confirms your payment was authorized, not that it was completed.
    • There is no need to resubmit your payment.
    • We will keep you updated via email on the status of our review and will let you know when it has been completed.

Yo Marc - just tried to send F&F for $52, never said the "gun word", just for one of your bags, and I got this from PayPal (anybody else get this??)

Your payment is on hold and undergoing review due to security measures.​

We are working to resolve this matter as quickly as possible. In the meantime, here is some additional information:​
    • We usually complete our review within 72 hours, though it is possible this process may take longer depending on the circumstances of the investigation.
    • For now, this review only involves this transaction and does not affect the general use of your PayPal account.
    • You will receive a transaction record associated with this payment via email which confirms your payment was authorized, not that it was completed.
    • There is no need to resubmit your payment.
    • We will keep you updated via email on the status of our review and will let you know when it has been completed.
    I received "your account has been restricted" Log in to resolve the issue....Then I logged in from my desktop....and nothing? The payment has gone through and all is good. PayPal is changing the way they do business though. Maybe this is step one.
    Hope yours was resolved.

Reactions: Baron23
    I received "your account has been restricted" Log in to resolve the issue....Then I logged in from my desktop....and nothing? The payment has gone through and all is good. PayPal is changing the way they do business though. Maybe this is step one.
    Hope yours was resolved.
    Maybe because I sent F&F to a business account....maybe? It defaulted to Goods and Services (or whatever they call it) but I didn't want to stick Marc with the fee....but perhaps he accounted for fees in his pricing? Maybe?

In any case, I just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Fucking woke, virtue signalling, opinion imposing, corporations. sigh

paypal froze thee funds from my first sale on the hide for some nebulous suspicion of my transfer. After 30 days they unfroze funds, and it never happened again- knock on wood

A $1+ fee for PayPal use is built into the price.
    Advice: Don't attempt to send F&F, but thanks for the thought.
    It will sort its way out, just be patient.
    Thanks

Taylor

Reactions: DubfromGA
    Paypal $52 to [email protected] and I'll mail you one out.
    Include your address in the order, please, as well as email and I'll include tracking info.

This bag will fix all your problems. :-]]

Taylor
    I need a new bag! $52 sent. Let me know if ppal didn't include my mailing/email address. Transaction ID 6K603601914479338

• Love
    A $1+ fee for PayPal use is built into the price.
    Advice: Don't attempt to send F&F, but thanks for the thought.
    It will sort its way out, just be patient.
    Thanks

Taylor
    Got the bag today, Marc. Thanks for the very fast shipping. I like it. Bit smaller than my PU ELR Pro which is what I was hoping. All good. :)

• Love
    Frank and I have been working with students for 5 days and I’ll be back in my office tomorrow. Will get to your orders as soon as I get out of instructor mode. Thanks for all your orders. Brought 25 with me to these classes and students gobbled them up. Great bag that fixes problems. Everyone agrees.

Thanks for your patience. —Taylor

Although filled with beads, this bag sets up like concrete due to the fact that we fill it so full we have to hand-sew it closed.
    Make sure you are reaching all the way through and using those ears as pincers with your thumb and forefinger.
    Your graspers solidify the bag and your pincers keep the rear of the rifle from steering itself.
    --- Taylor

I've deemed Marc's bean bag (no homo), my permanent load development bag. LD is 1 thing that you want to eliminate any and all guesses and variation. This bag does a pretty damn good job in that.

Bags are on HOLD until I get out of Instructor mode. Taking all that I have on hand with me to CO and NE to fix students.

Will post up HERE when shipping is back online.

Thanks, Shooters. Over 150 of you are now using this rear bag and are no longer being suffered by inconsistency.

---Taylor

Don't wait. Get on their asses. I'm flying today so can't help, but you all should have tracking info, if not I'll get you some.
    Nik, yours went out LONG ago.
    ---Taylor

Reactions: Baron23
    Don't wait. Get on their asses. I'm flying today so can't help, but you all should have tracking info, if not I'll get you some.
    Nik, yours went out LONG ago.
    ---Taylor
    Hi Marc,

Thanks for reaching out. I have everything I need to chase it down.

I called USPS this morning and they filed a service request. The agent told me it is at the Providence RI distribution center's rework department. That usually means that the package was damaged during transit. What usually happens is they repackage the contents but they did tell me depending n the item, there could be damage. I find it hard to believe that the bag could be damaged even if the package was.

I will let you know further details when I find out in a couple of days