• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Taylor was Here" Rear Bags SHIPPING "THE ANSWER", "THE COMPROMISE", "GRANDE`"

Shooters rockin' the Bag at Cameo, Western CO!!!
IMG_0263-1.jpeg

Untitled.png

About PayPal:
I get it, guys, PP is one of those things that some of you may consider a reach, but let me tell you, "Fintech" or Financial-Technology is the way of the future whether we like it or not. Trust me when I say I don't like it...

Only businesses accept Visa / M.C. etc., but anyone can make or take payment easily through PayPal.

I resisted forever, but as a shipper of your bags, it makes this process very easy and is partially responsible for how I can ship same-day, consistently. Everything down to the postage and shipping label is done with a couple clicks and everyone is protected from fraud. They provide your tracking info and you just wait three days for your bag order. Well, there is the Postal Service... if anyone can F* this up, they can.
See @Nik H post on p.2. :-]

Just link an account and be done with it. Then the "Taylor was here" rear bag can start solving your problems. You are paying PayPal only $1.55 for the transaction. The same or a little less actually than the cost of a Visa / M.C. transaction.

Huge, secure, publicly-traded company, and I bought some stock so I can get my costs back by selling shares. You can do the same.

Just DO IT and let's get these bags in everyone's support hand on every firing line.

Thanks to all of you for playing along. Another 6 bags shipping today. $53 to PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle

...Taylor

Last edited:
I received my bag in the mail Monday ( 1 day earlier than expected).

I will just keep it short.

This bag far exceeds my expectations! Size, weight, " gripability". Spot on!!!

Never had a better bag!

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Received the two I ordered very quickly. Reluctantly :)) gave one to BIL so our team has another common piece of kit. Used mine for the second time yesterday and this bag is exactly what I needed. Light enough that you really don't know it is in the pack. Solid rest when used as the instructions spell out. Excellent and definitely recommended!

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Going on the road next week to PA and OH for three precision rifle courses.

Looking forward to working with 36 students in the proper use of this bag and will be testing a bag I call "The Compromise".
The Compromise will work within maximum bipod height during uphill shooting to maintain positive rear support without the stability compromise that angling the bag causes.

Maximizing precision is about removing cumulative errors that compromising the fundamentals may cause.

Bags will continue to ship daily, so keep the order flow coming.

Thanks,

Taylor

Reactions: deltawiskey
Paid: $52. Received: 2 bags! Was there a sale? Did I get a gamer discount? Is it just my lucky day? 😊

We just had the absolutely most accurate / precise class of students we've ever had. Hands-down. What is the common denominator in this photo?
This was the line in PA. And if you ask them, they will tell you all about it.
This bag makes my life easier as a Precision Long-Range Rifle Instructor, and it makes the student's experience richer as we remove cumulative errors one at a time.

Taylor

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpeg
    IMG_1773.jpeg
    638 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    593.2 KB · Views: 141
OHIO Course at FFP Range also full of "Taylor was here..." Bag Shooters!

*UPDATE* Postal Service Rates were increased on the 1st of October, so Bags are now $53 shipped.

PayPal $53 to PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle and I'll get you one (or two) right out.
Thanks to all of you who are enjoying what this bag does for your predictability and repeatability.

...Taylor

Attachments

• FeAWJmKX0AECFFc.jpeg
    FeAWJmKX0AECFFc.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 85
Working on "The Compromise" bag. Details and release coming soon!
You get the first one, @Nik H .

If the strap on the Taylor Bag is green, what color should the strap on the Compromise Bag be? Seriously. Need to order strapping for it. LOL

• Love
Reactions: Nik H