• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Taylor was Here" Rear Bags SHIPPING "THE ANSWER", "THE COMPROMISE", "GRANDE`"

1187F449-5BB4-447B-8111-06F9E6EC2024.jpeg
2F88D053-FDE2-4243-9AC0-863EB081ACAD.jpeg

@Enough Said

Check out the package. Was just delivered today by USPS from their "rework" department....LOL

Bag was 100% though and looks awesome. Will try it tomorrow

I have a pretty big collection of different brands of bags... this is definitely the best of all of them! Works great, thank you!!
DW

If I follow this thread correctly, Taylor is not accepting any new orders for what appears to be an awesome rear bag. Waiting patiently to order a couple. Outstanding info here.

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Hey Marc

Funds sent for a bag. cant wait to get it.

EDIT

missed your update Marc on not taking orders. so what do i need to do where the funds were sent. I have no problem waiting for the order as I know you are busier than a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.

Hey Marc

Funds sent for a bag. cant wait to get it.

EDIT

missed your update Marc on not taking orders. so what do i need to do where the funds were sent. I have no problem waiting for the order as I know you are busier than a one legged man in a ass kicking contest.
I'll be back in my office on Tuesday and be back in business after I QC the next batch.
Thanks for the order. Will update this thread accordingly. First we've got to fix some more shooters this weekend in CO.
---Taylor

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
I'll be back in my office on Tuesday and be back in business after I QC the next batch.
Thanks for the order. Will update this thread accordingly. First we've got to fix some more shooters this weekend in CO.
---Taylor
No worries. Next summer you will see me there in Colorado as I know I need some fixing. Hell only a 5 hour drive for me.

• Love
gimme that double stitched bag! and that darker green strap is money.
---------------------------------------
Picture below is of a <1month old well known companies (TAB) rear bag. It was filled well, worked well, Taylor even commented how solid it was and that I probably didn't need an upgrade, then we shot for a day. I came back next day for more shooting and randomly looked down to see all these black specs on my shooting mat and I FLIPPED out (lol) thought I was covered in ants for sure. But no we looked and it was the fill from my nice new rear bag from TAB, the stitching had broken and every time I used it more fell out; more seams broke, it was a $%^& show - by the end of the course the TAB bag had about 2/3 of the original fill left and I was struggling to keep making it work. Even after taping, re taping, and eventually stapling the tape to hold it in place...those tiny ant beads still found a way to escape!

I talked to Marc a bit about how his bags are made and we talked about how different hand sewing is from the commercial vendors' methods.

Taylors bag is hand stitched after it is fully filled, TWICE! Because it is meant for real, repeated use and abuse. He didn't have any to sell me because the NE crew bought everything he flew down here with but you better bet Im next in line for a 'Taylor rear bag.' Get yours too before the MyPillow guy yanks the idea and makes the MyRearBag! Seriously though I couldn't believe how much of a difference a well made bag (that is being sold basically at cost for now) can make.

bag issues.jpg

What colors do you offer? And how can I order one?
You get the next-bag-in-line color. :-]
It will be OD, Brown, Tan or Gray. Just depends on what I have available. I've bought up all the 1" Nylon Webbing in Anchorage.
Send $52 to PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle. Include your mailing address and email.
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Dear Staff Sergeant Taylor,

I have ordered a rear bag from you and it should arrive this Monday. However my question is actually about the last live HideTV thing you did from Frank's garage. What is the purpose of putting caraway seeds in your bourbon?

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre

I have ordered a rear bag from you and it should arrive this Monday. However my question is actually about the last live HideTV thing you did from Frank's garage. What is the purpose of putting caraway seeds in your bourbon?

Thanks!
If you couldn't find Rye whiskey to add some of that baking spice flavor to bourbon.

Thanks!
Keep Caraway seed on hand in the cupboard. If / when you run out of Rye Whiskey, grind some caraway seed to a fine powder and steep it in a bottle of whiskey or bourbon. It will be sharper, better than the rye you can buy off the shelf.

You're welcome. :-]

Taylor

Got my tracking number! Ordered one for me and one to give my brother. He gets the hot pink one. THANKS!

• Love
“Save yourself from yourself with this bag. It will fix problems you didn’t know you had.”

BWAHAHAHAHA.

PERFECT

• Haha
Reactions: kthomas
Going on a SHIPPING HOLD for a week while we travel to and teach the Course in Mt. Auburn, IA.
Will start shipping again on the 24th.

Thanks for your orders. You will not be disappointed with this bag.

...Taylor

Reactions: nrspence
Mine should be here tomorrow.....excited to see what all this huh Bub is about. ;):)

Got mine today, the size is different than anything else I have. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

C59983B5-79E1-4436-AEA5-47F3A1DDDF94.jpeg

Definitely way different than my TAB rear bag. Out of the box I like it a lot. Thanks Marc!
1660879768782.gif

Smart shape and size, fill is great (stays solid but not ultra heavy) and the strap has a tad extra slack in it which is well thought out because it allows effortless forming of the ears with thumb/pointer.

Definitely lives up to the hype.

the only thing Id perhaps find useful would be an extra sewn in ~3" loop of paracord to hook to a sling or rifle or tripod etc. But that can be seen as unnecessary for most applications and could potentially become a point of failure so mas o menos.

But dont confuse - this bag IS better than the one you currently use, no question.

Got mine quickly, looks great !
AK to the East coast in a few days, no worries.
Thanks again

Received! I'm going to try using to Sno seal to wax it up. Feels great in the hand. Proportion of fill is perfect. Can't wait to go shooting with it.

I got my bag and tried it out the other day, it works great, and feels great.

Is it necessary to have your graspers through the loop or can I grab the bag over the loop? My short little sausage fingers won’t reach all the way around the bag if I go through the loop?

I got my bag and tried it out the other day, it works great, and feels great.

Is it necessary to have your graspers through the loop or can I grab the bag over the loop? My short little sausage fingers won’t reach all the way around the bag if I go through the loop?
Through the loop or Ssgt. Taylor loses his mind. The loop will “wear in”.

Reach around and gorilla-grip it!

If you have placed an order:

When I create a shipping label, I give USPS your email address in order that you get updates. Check the email box that you gave me for a USPS email.
I also update PayPal that your order has shipped and I give PayPal your Tracking digits, so your account should reflect that it has shipped.

If you PM or DM me, I need your name. Inquiring about your order with your handle does not tell me anything without the name that the bag is shipping to.

Thanks for the orders. They are shipping as fast as we can make them. I am off for a couple weeks, so now is the time to get a bag quickly into your hands.

--- Taylor

Reactions: Nik H and Baron23