• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Transformation of Louie Lastik

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Ethan Suplee used to be so large that when you typed in his name “fat guy from Remember the Titans” populates in the recommended searches tab on Google.

thumb-26-1024x537.jpg

8564315.jpg

Safe to say he’s looking a bit better these days.

The actor is still doing movies and shows these days, but he’s no longer the token fat guy, losing over 200 pounds in 2011 and these days, putting some of that weight back on in the form of muscle.

Here’s a side by side…

thumb-27-1024x824.jpg

“If you change the way you look at things, the thing you look at will change.”

-William Sumner

Good for him. Not sure being that huge muscle wise is super healthy, but better by a long shot than his reported top end of 520 lbs.
Love when people say F You! to their old way of life that was damaging them and do awesome stuff.

Co-dos to him. That took a lot of work to get to where he is at now. I have seen two other people over the last 4 years at the gym that have made the effort an the results were stunning. One was a girl in her mid 30's that lost 165lbs an now is pestered by many dicks every day she comes. She is getting the last laugh,...

His words as Seth, in American History X; "I'm not fat bitch, I'm husky".

Everyone likes the fat funny guy in movies. So he's probably not going to see many roles offered to him since changing his physical appearance.
Good for him though. It takes a mental toughness to do what he's done.