• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The True Price Of A Rifle

He Shoot Me

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2009
No. Cal.
Thought you guys could use a good laugh.

Me and my gun buddy were having a little chat about our rifles on order and what was our next purchase. So I'm telling him how much I like this Ruger International I found and he mentioned that he wanted something with an open sight to keep up at the cabin like a Winchester 94.

Lighting strikes and I say "I've got the solution to both of our problems" I'll sell you my model 94 that's been gathering dust for fifteen years and put that money towards the one I'm looking at. Bingo, problem solved, everyone's happy.

I tell him the gun is in perfect condition, wood is buetiful, had less than 3 boxes of shells run through it, has a B-square side mount with a weaver k-5 scope, and we agree on a price of $450

So I'm over at his house this weekend jabbing away, getting ready to leave and I remind him of the fact that I never got to try a piece of steak from that Black Angus he raised and was giving him a pretty hard time about it. Well I'm summoned over to the freezer where he says I'm on steer #2 and this time he grained it out for 4 months and hung it for 16 days, here's 2 T-Bones.

So this morning I send him an email saying that I'm ruined, will have to raise my own, be shoveling cow shit now, and asked him with all these hobbies of ours (Guns, Fishing, Hot Rods, etc.) How much money he was costing me.

His Response:

<span style="font-weight: bold">That’s awesome on the steak, we are very happy with the quality as well.

Response to “you know how much money you cost me”……Let’s see how did it go.

Imagine this (picture in mind) Carrie balancing check book last night:

DV - Oh honey, my rifle is in I’ll need some cash.

CV - Oh honey, thought you said you had the cash and won’t need any more.

DV - Honey, what made you think that.

CV - Because you said so.

DV - No I didn’t, how was your trip, hope you had a great time?

CV - Don’t change the subject, and what’s that rifle doing on the back of the boat.

DV - Have I told you how much I love you.

CV – Your sooo busted, I’m getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow.

Price of Winchester 8 hondos.

Fucker </span>

I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair.

-Peace