• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The true purpose of gun registration, crystal clear. California man raided for trying to register rifle.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • CALIFORNIA:

A man builds a perfectly legal, California compliant lower receiver and buffer assembly for a rifle. The moment he thought he was going to "do the right thing", "obey the law", and filed paperwork to register the receiver, his house was raided by 6+ police with a search warrant.

This is what "gun registration" was designed to achieve.

This is what gun control looks like: Drug addicts and mental cases assaulting and murdering people on the streets, trashing stores, stealing cars and catalytic converters in broad daylight with impunity, while half of the town's police force goes to serve a warrant on some guy trying to abide by the law and register a rifle.

LEARN IMPORTANT LESSONS from videos like this.

OK, fuck the police, but what is the other side of the story? We are all pissed the Maine shooter wasn't handled prior to killing people, so what was the reason they wanted this guy's gun in particular? What are the details we haven't been made aware outside the video?

“The true purpose of LEO, crystal clear”

Exile these badged statists from your lives. It shouldn’t matter if they are “friends” or “family”. Everything wrong with the country is because of regular folks not acting because of the threats of the cocksuckers that serve, protect, and push the agenda of the terrorist organization we know as government. Things won’t get better as long as these people are shown respect they do not in any way deserve.

Considering the police said they were only interested in 1 gun in particular... And they let him keep the gun when they found it wasnt "illegal"....

I'm guessing they weren't there because he was a danger to anyone.
    Oh ok. Squirrel brain. I didn't pay attention close enough. Green Tea will light your (my) ass up!

Exile these badged statists from your lives. It shouldn’t matter if they are “friends” or “family”. Nearly everything wrong in this country is a direct result of the threats and violence from these low lives. Tyranny isn’t possible without them and neither is this rampant uptick in crime. People are afraid to protect their own out of fear of repercussions from the men who are “just doing my job.”
    This is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted on the hide ever.

WE get it you hate police with a serious unhealthy mental condition. The fact that you fail to recognize the role that politicians and prosecutors play in this is laughable.

You think I'm gonna sell out my friends and family because of their job? Guys who I helped bury the bodies. People who have gone to war with me.
    Guys who are 100X the man you'll ever be?

Yeah dumbest post ever.

Reactions: Baron23 and Garvey
    This is quite possibly the dumbest thing posted on the hide ever.

WE get it you hate police with a serious unhealthy mental condition. The fact that you fail to recognize the role that politicians and prosecutors play in this is laughable.

You think I'm gonna sell out my friends and family because of their job? Guys who I helped bury the bodies. People who have gone to war with me.
    Guys who are 100X the man you'll ever be?

Yeah dumbest post ever.
    I’m well aware of all parasites in all gov positions that prey off the innocent. I’m also aware that all of them, including the few you mentioned, are powerless without the police. A politician is nothing without their fellow statists that rob the working class of their fruits while threatening them with prison and death if they were to not accept and comply. You seem to be the dumb one if you can’t understand this.

Last edited:
    "dumbest" "unhealthy mental condition" "laughable" "dumbest" .......why does doc always sound like a teenage girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. holy shit. I don't know who hurt you, sweetheart, but you can't go on hating men for the rest of your life. Pop some anti-depressants and get yourself a big slice of cheesecake. It'll be okay in the morning.

Last edited:
    BOTH of yall have solid points:

The infrastructure of the police is essential to the normal functioning of society here because outside of a small percentage of social and politically active Patriots, the vast majority of people do not care and are only eager to let others do the work of getting dangerous criminals and predators off the streets. If Joe and Jane in Apartment 116 and all of their neighbors, and everybody in the country are willing to detain a mugger at gunpoint and bring them down to the county courthouse every day, maybe we wouldn't need police, just a unified nationwide militia network.

HOWEVER, we must not be blind to the fact that police agencies are also the FIRST entities that an overbearing state WILL use as the armed extension of their rule. They are after all, the enforcement arm of the STATE, not the population.

OK, fuck the police, but what is the other side of the story? We are all pissed the Maine shooter wasn't handled prior to killing people, so what was the reason they wanted this guy's gun in particular? What are the details we haven't been made aware outside the video?
    All charges were dropped due to a defective warrant. Seems the state did not allow agents to access registration db. And this happened nearly six years ago.

Reactions: FredHammer and BCP
    why does doc always sound like a teenage girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. holy shit. I don't know who hurt you, sweetheart, but you can't go on hating men for the rest of your life. Pop some anti-depressants and get yourself a big slice of cheesecake. It'll be okay in the morning.
    Because you dumped me when I wouldn't wear the Putin mask while assfucking you.

• Haha
    Reactions: JIMB3AM and Ronws

Exile these badged statists from your lives. It shouldn’t matter if they are “friends” or “family”. Everything wrong with the country is because of regular folks not acting because of the threats of the cocksuckers that serve, protect, and push the agenda of the terrorist organization we know as government. Things won’t get better as long as these people are shown respect they do not in any way deserve.
    Classic :p

Because you dumped me when I wouldn't wear the Putin mask while assfucking you.
    When someone starts giving me really complicated directions - Reaction GIFs

BOTH of yall have solid points:

The infrastructure of the police is essential to the normal functioning of society here because outside of a small percentage of social and politically active Patriots, the vast majority of people do not care and are only eager to let others do the work of getting dangerous criminals and predators off the streets. If Joe and Jane in Apartment 116 and all of their neighbors, and everybody in the country are willing to detain a mugger at gunpoint and bring them down to the county courthouse every day, maybe we wouldn't need police, just a unified nationwide militia network.

HOWEVER, we must not be blind to the fact that police agencies are also the FIRST entities that an overbearing state WILL use as the armed extension of their rule. They are after all, the enforcement arm of the STATE, not the population.
    Gov’t makes sure Joe, Jane, and others in their community won’t act. Guess who is used for this fear campaign as well. You guessed it, the same group of assholes used in all the other gov’t terror campaigns, the police.

If Joe, Jane, and the rest will clean up their street, it may grow to include the city, the state, and maybe more. Gov’t can’t have that so protecting ones own is made costly enough that that normal folk won’t chance it unless it is imminent and even then their lives are ruined by the state with the help of the police much if not most of the time.

Police do not make for a safer place. That isn’t their job at all although many are fooled into believing otherwise. They make for a bigger and stronger gov’t that is far more dangerous than any street thug the police pretend to protect us against.

Gov’t makes sure Joe, Jane, and others in their community won’t act. Guess who is used for this fear campaign as well. You guessed it, the same group of assholes used in all the other gov’t terror campaigns, the police.

If Joe, Jane, and the rest will clean up their street, it may grow to include the city, the state, and maybe more. Gov’t can’t have that so protecting ones own is made costly enough that that normal folk won’t chance it unless it is imminent and even then their lives are ruined by the state with the help of the police much if not most of the time.

Police do not make for a safer place. That isn’t their job at all. Only the ignorant believe that it is. They make for a bigger and stronger gov’t that is far more dangerous than any street thug the police pretend to protect us against.

Complacency and apathy in the population, and the creature comforts which led to these two are what led to the opening of the gate that allowed power hungry statists to come in and fill the void left by an uncaring populace.

And America is one of the very few remaining places left in the world where there is a significant portion of people that can and possesses the implements needed to exact change if necessary. Last month, a peaceful show of force by armed townsmen in a Virginia town successfully stopped the arrest of a Patriot speaker at a leftist-controlled school board meeting. It all comes down to who is willing to fill the void. If we, and our likeminded folks don't, insidious parties elsewhere will only be too eager to do so for themselves.

Complacency and apathy in the population, and the creature comforts which led to these two are what led to the opening of the gate that allowed power hungry statists to come in and fill the void left by an uncaring populace.

And America is one of the very few remaining places left in the world where there is a significant portion of people that can and possesses the implements needed to exact change if necessary. Last month, a peaceful show of force by armed townsmen in a Virginia town successfully stopped the arrest of a Patriot speaker at a leftist-controlled school board meeting. It all comes down to who is willing to fill the void. If we, and our likeminded folks don't, insidious parties elsewhere will only be too eager to do so for themselves.
    I agree with you but none of it changes the fact that the law is used to control the decent among us and not the predators. How most people fail to grasp this reality is beyond me. Most people think what they are told to think I suppose.

To do what is actually right and what is needed will always be against the law which in turn puts the righteous in conflict with the gov’ts police whose job it is to protect gov’t while enforcing it’s laws and agendas. My point entirely. A few recent examples could include the covid tyranny, fake elections, and the southern invasion which all three were/are used to steal wealth, inflict harm, and ultimately rob the population of power. All three perpetrated by gov’t and made possible entirely by it’s police. To right this ship would end up having men in direct conflict with these badged misfits and too many decent folks are still believing the back the blue police are the good guys propaganda campaign funded by the money confiscated by gov’t via armed robbery from its police.

Last edited:
    ...so it's not the assfucking another man you had a problem with?

...but the mask?...that was the deal breaker for you?
    Mans gotta know his limitations.
    --
    I don't give a shit what you guys think about the cops executing the raid. I don't have the details to make a decision.

But ask me to cut off my friends and family, well we may have to agree to be cross. Besides some of those friends and family are openly defying states imposing infringements on the 2A in their official capacities as LEO. We need those guys.

Mans gotta know his limitations.
    --
    I don't give a shit what you guys think about the cops executing the raid. I don't have the details to make a decision.

But ask me to cut off my friends and family, well we may have to agree to be cross. Besides some of those friends and family are openly defying states imposing infringements on the 2A in their official capacities as LEO. We need those guys.
    No they aren’t and no we don’t need them. People need to defy them and defend themselves if necessary. If this were to happen, the tower would crumble and the power would be back with the people. The police are the only thing keeping this from happening. Hopefully one day a good number of men realize this obvious truth and understand the massive number advantage they/we retain.

I'm gonna say this real quiet like.

HOLD YOUR ANKLES RETARDS!!! THIS IS WHAT PISTOL BRACE, TAX STAMP AMNESTY is designed for!!!
    They are coming for you too.
    This was California state law. And the compliance attempt had to do with that, nothing else. Has nothing to do with NFA, tax stamp, pistol brace, or anything else wrt Feds. And the charges were dropped. And this happened nearly 6 years ago.

And this happened nearly 6 years ago.
    I figured this must of happened quite a while back. The CA bullet button registration window closed a long time ago, and those officers were all "masked-up". Yeah, some people did try to register their weapon after the time period closed and did receive a visit from CA DOJ.

Nothing to see, move along.....

This was California state law. And the compliance attempt had to do with that, nothing else. Has nothing to do with NFA, tax stamp, pistol brace, or anything else wrt Feds. And the charges were dropped. And this happened nearly 6 years ago.
    I figured this must of happened quite a while back. The CA bullet button registration window closed a long time ago, and those officers were all "masked-up". Yeah, some people did try to register their weapon after the time period closed and did receive a visit from CA DOJ.

Nothing to see, move along.....
    So did the kangaroo court warrant signing judge and every officer in that agency receive the death penalty for their actions leaving their families fatherless like they attempted to do to this man and his family? If not and if this is from years ago, it’s still a relevant and ongoing problem nonetheless.

So did the kangaroo court warrant signing judge and every officer in that agency receive the death penalty for their actions leaving their families fatherless like they attempted to do to this man and his family? If not and if this is from years ago, it’s still a relevant and ongoing problem nonetheless.
    Sorry, I missed the shootout. Can you post that? THIS problem is ongoing? So why have we not seen or read of another issue in the last 6 years?

Sorry, I missed the shootout. Can you post that? THIS problem is ongoing? So why have we not seen or read of another issue in the last 6 years?
    Did these gov parasites not show up to commit a home invasion, armed robbery, and kidnapping on behalf of the criminal state? If the man were to have resisted these legalized criminals as he had every right to, would they not have murdered him with the blessing of the tyrannical gov’t they serve. Every interaction with a badged terrorist is death threat by the state including such simple things as a parking violation. You need to wake up.

Those officers were masked up....we didn't have COVID 6years ago....this video is at least within the last 3 years.

If you search "CA raid gun owner Assault weapon", you find a fair number of articles with similar stories
    :rolleyes:
    I posted the article.

:rolleyes:
    I posted the article.
    The wrong one it seems but one just as bad with no consequences for thise involved. Are you a professional statist or just an unpaid advocate of an authoritarian gov’t like so many others? Doesn’t matter to me either way, just curious.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NoDopes
    The wrong one it seems but one just as bad with no consequences for thise involved. Are you a professional statist or just an unpaid advocate of an authoritarian gov’t like so many others? Doesn’t matter to me either way, just curious.
    So where was the shootout? And where were the ATF?

The article you linked isn't the same event as the video...

In the video the host says "this is 2 years old"...

There wasn't COVID in 2018

And the home owner in the video wasn't arrested and didn't have anything seized.
    Yes, you are right. Wrong article.

When the former SOVIET UNION and a lot of the Soviet satellite countries had less restrictive civilian gun ownership laws than some of our own states like California and New Jersey, that is a major problem. We have a lot to work towards to eliminating these bastions of antigun policies and instituting nationwide reciprocity covering many aspects of commonly owned and carried firearms. The first steps we can take are joining the GOA and becoming politically aware, at every second.

Reactions: 232593
    When the former SOVIET UNION and a lot of the Soviet satellite countries had less restrictive civilian gun ownership laws than some of our own states like California and New Jersey, that is a major problem. We have a lot to work towards to eliminating these bastions of antigun policies and instituting nationwide reciprocity covering many aspects of commonly owned and carried firearms. The first steps we can take are joining the GOA and becoming politically aware, at every second.

Did these gov parasites not show up to commit a home invasion, armed robbery, and kidnapping on behalf of the criminal state? If the man were to have resisted these legalized criminals as he had every right to, would they not have murdered him with the blessing of the tyrannical gov’t they serve. Every interaction with a badged terrorist is death threat by the state including such simple things as a parking violation. You need to wake up.
    So, what is your solution to the parking violation? Just let people do whatever they feel like and the others can go suck eggs?

That is weakest part of your argument, to me. I get it, bad actors in government. But you don't seem to have a solution for the problems they do resolve.

I was at a grocery store and healthy people were parking in the handicap space to go shopping. Not even a placard. So, there was a cop writing tickets and I was personally happy to see that. Because I think only handicapped people should park there. And even if I was a driver for a handicapped person, I would have the placard. Or, if by myself, park in a regular spot.

So, is going to write the parking tickets? Or are just saying that handicapped people can go take a flying leap?

Asking for myself because my wife needs assistance. She can walk short distances with a walker but needs a wheelchair for longer distances.

So, go ahead, step right up and tell me to GFY. Go ahead, tough guy.

Reactions: 232593
    So, what is your solution to the parking violation? Just let people do whatever they feel like and the others can go suck eggs?

That is weakest part of your argument, to me. I get it, bad actors in government. But you don't seem to have a solution for the problems they do resolve.

I was at a grocery store and healthy people were parking in the handicap space to go shopping. Not even a placard. So, there was a cop writing tickets and I was personally happy to see that. Because I think only handicapped people should park there. And even if I was a driver for a handicapped person, I would have the placard. Or, if by myself, park in a regular spot.

So, is going to write the parking tickets? Or are just saying that handicapped people can go take a flying leap?

Asking for myself because my wife needs assistance. She can walk short distances with a walker but needs a wheelchair for longer distances.

I’ll waste just enough time responding to this stupidity to say I’m not going to waste any time responding to this stupidity. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: supercorndogs

I’ll take this one because, somehow, I don’t have anything better to do.

This is nothing more than a property rights issue. Just like every other issue in the world, ever. In a society with a gov so small(which every good right-leaning person should be striving for) it couldn’t possibly conceive of this trivial matter it would be up to the individual businesses themselves to implement and enforce this. And it would be up to you as a consumer to reward businesses that cater to your needs with your money.

And if you can’t tease out an answer from that response you need an economics lesson. Here it is, get reading

The video didn't happen 6 years ago. ETA I see others already posted your error.

Last edited:
    Oh I get it dawg... That is precisely why continuous action and awareness is absolutely necessary on our part. Court battles are not won by sitting around lazily. We got A LOT to do and still have to look out for sneak attacks which are constant...
    That is why I donate. I do read and keep apprised of situations, but I do not personally get involved in issues such as this. I have no standing. I do not, and would not, live in California. How were you involved?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Pretty sure paid government troll... and firm believer in "MoSt SeCuRe ElEcTiOn In HiStOrY!" Total moron.
    Indeed. I am making an absolute fortune posting on this backwater website. It is phenomenal. Please do provide us with more of your enlightened revelations. Fascinating

Pretty sure the Maine shooter was handled prior to last week’s festivities, by who is the question.

That is why I donate. I do read and keep apprised of situations, but I do not personally get involved in issues such as this. I have no standing. I do not, and would not, live in California. How were you involved?

I am a New Yorker but also lived in the deep South. Lifelong participant of Civil War and Old West themed historical skirmishes and shooting events. Started off as an NRA member when I was just 13. Stopped doing the NRA thing around 2017 and have been GOA ever since. Currently, GOA, SAF, NYSRPA, and NMLRA (National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association). These are ALL hardcore 2A organizations and are getting a lot of shit done.

I am a New Yorker but also lived in the deep South. Lifelong participant of Civil War and Old West themed historical skirmishes and shooting events. Started off as an NRA member when I was just 13. Stopped doing the NRA thing around 2017 and have been GOA ever since. Currently, GOA, SAF, NYSRPA, and NMLRA (National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association). These are ALL hardcore 2A organizations and are getting a lot of shit done.
    If I were a New Yorker, I would likely be at least participating in, if not organizing, protests against the ridiculous constraints on CC in the city. In effect, the laws have changed very little, as even with a permit it is next to impossible to carry there. By default, nearly every business is off limits. Absurd. how could you possibly go anywhere or do anything in the city with a concealed weapon with these restrictions??

• Any location owned or under control of federal, state, or local government for the purpose of government administration, including courts;
    • Any location providing health, behavioral health, or chemical dependence care or services;
    • Places of worship or religious observation;
    • Libraries, public playgrounds, public parks, and zoos;
    • NYS Office of Children and Family Service licensed or funded facilities (childcare facilities);
    • Nursery schools, preschools, summer camps;
    • NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities licensed or funded facilities;
    • NYS Office of Addiction Services and Supports licensed or funded facilities;
    • NYS Office of Mental Health licensed or funded facilities;
    • NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance licensed or funded facilities;
    • Homeless shelters, family shelters, domestic violence shelters;
    • NYS Department of Health licensed or funded residential facilities;
    • Colleges, universities, private schools, public schools, and other educational institutions;
    • Public transportation and transit facilities;
    • Bars and restaurants serving alcohol, and on-premises cannabis consumption locations;
    • Theaters, stadiums, racetracks, museums, amusement parks, performance venues, concert halls, exhibit halls, conference centers, banquet halls, gaming facilities, video lottery terminal facilities as licensed by the gaming commission;
    • Polling places;
    • Public sidewalks and other public areas that are restricted from general public access for a limited time or special event;
    • Gatherings of people to collectively express their constitutional rights to assemble or protest; and
    • Times Square (with boundaries determined by New York City).

Indeed. I am making an absolute fortune posting on this backwater website. It is phenomenal. Please do provide us with more of your enlightened revelations. Fascinating

Backwater???

84cqeu.jpg

Websites are ranked by the number of page views, or "hits" that they receive on an hourly or daily basis. Some also go by week or month. In the category of firearms boards, the Hide ranks second after ARFCOM based on how many hits and pass-through traffic every day. And among discussion boards in general, I think it ranks somewhere in the top 20...

Just when you were about to convince everyone you weren't a Alphabet boi....you go and post some stupid shit like this.
    You know better Mr Soup.
    Its knee jerk reactions like this that are exposing you.
    We have keywords we look for as well.
    No idea what you are talking about, but no matter. I am sure just about anything anyone says here will strike one paranoid chord or another.Your take on my "backwater" comment is a matter of perspective. And my comment was in no way "knee jerk". If you choose to compare to other firearm/shooting sites, fine. I also participate in a lot of aviation sites, some of them quite large. As far as aviation sites are concerned. Pilots all around the world participate. But in relation to other communications forums, rather backwater sites. It was not meant as an insult. Everything is relative.

back in ancient Sumer, 6000 years ago, some fucking asshole parked their chariot in front of Nabopolassar's Titty Bar in a spot that wasn't meant for chariots. On that day, the idea of human government was conceived. :rolleyes:
    Can you imagine the nerve of the doctor that gave this asshole a cuneiform handicapped tag?