• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the truth about our downfall

Some of it I agree with. But it's not that simple in my Mind. The Downfall of the Republic rests squarely at the feet of the Two Party System....we were warned in the beginning that loyalty to Party over loyalty to The Republic would destroy the balance of power.

And here we. And not by accident either.

VooDoo

Reactions: Earnhardt
The downfall of the Republic rests on the shoulders of the Man in the mirror . We allowed this shit and all of the shit to come .

It started with public schools. Not all of them are bad but why we put the government in charge of educating our kids is beyond me. But maybe that was the plan.

Anyone can blame the 'two party system' all they want. To educate themselves on what a "three or more party system" looks like, just look at the debacle of Canuckistanian politics.

I can sum up this hell in two words:

"Minority Government"

Nope.

We have more people on the dole than contributing members of society. The time for worrying about fixing things was 30+ years ago.

Now's the time to worry about when shit is going to hit the fan and how to go about rebuilding without repeating our mistakes.

Here in Illinois a chunk of the State wants to form a new State and leave Illinois to it's corruption , politics, and failed policies. At the meetings/gatherings I have attended I have stated that if New Illinois builds on the 2 Party System model it'll be in the same place as Illinois in a few decades if not immediately.

We need more choices than a Red Candidate or a Blue Candidate both of whom are owned and operated by the same Oligarchs. We need more choices than one of the existing parties that are all about power and control and money. Show me anything in America that can survive with only 2 choices. Imagine cars...you get a Ford or a Chevy. No other options. With Fords you get a red one or a blue one and with a Chevy you get a black one or a white one. Fords are subcompacts or a Full size Van. Chevy choices is a pickup or SUV.

There's yer choices....choose. How would that work? Like shit......but in political representation, the very people who make our laws, we think this is perfectly acceptable. We need more choices. We need to be able to fire/replace dumb fucks who got elected because they were "The Other Guy" and we are doomed until we do.

VooDoo

Last edited:
The truth is that we gave up yo many chips at the stone. Not everyone and their bro needs rights!!