• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Turn of the Screw.

Who were they trying to get elected, or prevent from getting elected? Article doesn't say.

Who were they trying to get elected, or prevent from getting elected? Article doesn't say.
I dunno. I think that any interference is too much, but you'll have to ask Yevgeny.

Reactions: BLEE
I don't understand why this is a surprise.
They, the Russian govt, are our enemy's. I would be surprised if they didn't try and eff w our election.

I know we eff with everyone else's.
The trick is to be able to repel their attempts, not wrote story's about it and act surprised

of course, but not at the scale and/or as effectively as our own agencies.
for example, 1/2 the country voted in 2018 thinking mueller would find russian collusion...
and 1/2 the country voted in 2020 believing the hunter laptop was fake and biden was honest.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
“Gentlemen, we have interfered, are interfering and will interfere. Carefully, precisely, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do,”

Just think of all the memes this guy must have posted.

Reactions: oneshot86
LOL sure this what I do and I am INFORMING YOU that I will continue to do this.

Of course people are meddling in our elections. We treat it like it's a great threat to the principles of democracy. There isn't an national election globally that the US government doesn't meddle in. Can we just stop with the virtue signaling already?

Even if he has not in the past, by saying that he has and will, he is influencing thought and behavior now.
Who didn't think there were foreign influences in US elections?

It's bullshit just like all of the other bullshit referred to as news.

PSYOPS used to drop leaflets from airplanes. Now they scatter the bullshit through phones.

Reactions: 338dude