• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD The Unicorn Item, a ZM LR300 Upper ML-N or SL-N model W/ original ZM Grip & Telescopic Stock

Trunks

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2019
——Found and Purchased—-

Looking to buy a rare piece of AR history, an original ZM LR-300 upper kit.

Specifically looking for either the 11.5" or 16" upper with a nylatron handguard. I'm also searching for either the ZM, YHM, or Para Ordnance LR300 specific telescopic buttstock and ZM pistol grip to go with the kit. I'll attach a picture as an example of what I'm looking for.

I don't know the current value of these parts, there isn't a lot of information going around about price value, I am going to set a temporary offer price at $3,000.00 just so I am following the forum rules but I am willing to do a OBO.

I can offer pay via Money Order, Credit Card, Venmo, or PayPal. Payment will be sent after the seller has verified they actually have possession of the kit with photos.

Thank you!

V/R Trunks

Attachments

• B26CFB2D-2EF1-47A2-9D07-14853B394C3C.jpeg
    B26CFB2D-2EF1-47A2-9D07-14853B394C3C.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
There's one in pieces at us firearms Co in Santa Clara CA. It may be just the upper. I think it's been abandoned. Call the old guy and ask about. Don't talk to the lady who answers the phone. She's a tuber... On a good day maybe a rutabaga.

Reactions: Trunks
There's one in pieces at us firearms Co in Santa Clara CA. It may be just the upper. I think it's been abandoned. Call the old guy and ask about. Don't talk to the lady who answers the phone. She's a tuber... On a good day maybe a rutabaga.
Thanks, I’ll give them a call later