• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The United Slaves of America -- Go Guerrilla Gear

TAC READY

Private
Minuteman
Folks,

Our new shirt design is now available.

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Our latest Design:</span>

united_slaves_back_250.jpg
united_slaves_kilroy_250.jpg

For ordering and more pictures please go to: http://www.GoGuerrilla.com

<span style="font-size: 11pt">Previous designs still available:
</span>
founder_back_250.jpg
front_logo_250.jpg

A handful of this design are available. They aren't on the website so email ( [email protected] ) if you would like one. <span style="font-style: italic">(only a couple of size Large and one Medium left)</span>

oath_back_250.jpg
oath_closeup_250.jpg

oath_front_250.jpg
oath_side_250.jpg

Re: Tac Ready Going Guerrilla - political T-shirts

Guerrilla Warfare

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guerrilla Warfare </div></div>

Thanks Captain.

I haven't quite fully baked the mission statement for GoGuerrilla.com but it goes something like this: Guerrilla (not the monkey kind) is something of a state of mind, how you look at the problems in front of you and down the road. Its a powerful and effective tactical and psychological world view and we are here to spread the word. This first t-shirt design is a bit mild in comparison to some already in production. The basic message is that there have been some important guerrillas in the past and they did some amazing things. People don't generally see Gen George Washington as a guerrilla fighter but that's pretty much what he and his rabble were for the most part.

Most of these shirt designs will be limited editions, likely not run the designs multiple times. Get'em while they're hot!

Oh yeah, and get off your ass and Go Guerrilla!

Thanks,

whatever happened to the rule about no political topics are to be on this site?!

Cool idea BUT the shirt doesn't really do anything for me as far as a message being delivered. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I need a shirt that says "Work harder, millions on welfare depend on you!", and something along the lines of the Obama logo to go along with it. I could really get on the nerves of the 300 or so democrats that I work with.

Branden

Our apologies for the delay in processing orders. We were at SHOT show all last week.

All orders have been processed and shipped. If you placed an order and haven't received an email confirmation of shipment please let us know.

Best,
David

armstrong and getty radio .com has those shirts you were talkin about. I have one that says, "Want more, work more."
and another that says, "My Paycheck Pays for your Welfare Check" or something along that line. Haven't worn it in a few weeks.

ok, for some reason when this page comes up the pics never come up and when i click the link it says it's down. !@#$% I would like to see pics of your shirts but can't

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok, for some reason when this page comes up the pics never come up and when i click the link it says it's down. !@#$% I would like to see pics of your shirts but can't </div></div>

LongArm,

Please try going to this site and see if it will load in your browser:

http://www.GoGuerrilla.com

If it doesn't work please let me know.

Thanks,
David