• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The wait begins!

ZLBubba

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
Just got the email from APA that my 308 is done. It's a M2008 in a green AICS 2.0, black coated, Huber tactical 2 stage trigger, with a 1-in-10" twist barrel finished at 18". I can't wait to get my hands on it. Just a few more days until it arrives. The wait begins...

Re: The wait begins!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beck.jamie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait to see the pics.

Jamie </div></div>

+1!

18" barrel. Wow, may need to "silence" that puppy down a bit there. Flame retardant attire is a good precautionary measure as well. LOL. Don't forget the picture.

You are going to love it. Apa builds excellent rifles and you wont find 2 nicer guys in the industry.

dont be fooled by that short barrel, oneshot here has almost the exact same gun and is is a hammer he shot really well with it at fall ASC beat everyone running the hot rod calibers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">18" barrel. Wow, may need to "silence" that puppy down a bit there. Flame retardant attire is a good precautionary measure as well. LOL. Don't forget the picture. </div></div>

I shoot an 18" barreled GAP all the time. With no can its not that bad noise wise. I shoot it with an AAC Break on it so its louder then it should be. They are very affective platforms.

You will love the rifle. Get us some pics when it shows up and you get your fondle time in!

Talked to the gents at APA today. My rifle should ship on at the beginning of next week, and hopefully I'll have a nice long range day next Saturday. I'm putting a PH 3-15 on it. APA's been great to work with. I spoke with Jered about all of the planning for the build. Dave and I worked out the specifics before they actually put all the parts together. Bill's squared me away with all the admin stuff. The accessibility has been excellent, and I can't wait to shoot her! And yes, as soon as I get some extra coin, I'm getting a can for her. Right now, I'm leaning toward a Cyclone or a Sandstorm. Haven't decided for sure, but I've got a little time. Next week is going to rock.