• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Walking Dead Trailer

Re: The Walking Dead Trailer

I thought this was going to be about 1/9 Marines.

Another Zombie series?

passé.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought this was going to be about 1/9 Marines.

Another Zombie series?

passé. </div></div>

That's the only reason I looked. That's my old unit.

This looks awesome... I love zombie stuff I have a fetish for it.

Anyone a Left4Dead fan?

Awsome trailer. Show looks great. I can't wait. I too am a zombie fanatic. My wife, not so much
smile.gif
We have an old cemetary up the street from us and she always says that if there is a zombie outbreak we are too close. I just grin and say, "I hope zombies are real." LOL. She tells all of our friends that if there is a zombie outbreak to come to our house due to the artillery. She adds the caveat, "Look alive when you get here."

Bahahahahaha thats awesome

I too hope zombies are real one day.

I live near an airport and plan on hiding out there in the traffic control tower! Tactical advantage for the zombie apocalypse!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This looks awesome... I love zombie stuff I have a fetish for it.

Anyone a Left4Dead fan? </div></div>

That looks good - luv the zombie stuff, hell every one of my neighbors are ZOMBIES
eek.gif

I've read all the comic books up to date. The story is top notch and it looks like the series will be just as good. Really excited about this coming out.

I LIKE IT, im a huge zombie freak and that is one baddass fucking trailer

The black guy looks familiar. He played Hawkins in the series Jericho a while back. Seen him pop up on other shows every now and then. Looks like End of the World shows are his staple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The black guy looks familiar. He played Hawkins in the series Jericho a while back. Seen him pop up on other shows every now and then. Looks like End of the World shows are his staple. </div></div>

I noted the same thing. I like him, but yes, somehow he is pigeon holding himself.

Looks pretty fun to watch. So am I seeing this right? Its going to be a series not just a movie?

From what I read is that the walking dead will have six episode for the first season.

Don't know if anyone is still following this thread but I have been watching the show now every week and I love it. They did'nt cheap out on this it really looks great. Hope it carries another season, great mansoap.

So far I think its great.Some of the drama is a little cheesey but I am hoping for another season.

Short season, finale is next week, I wonder how many the CDC guy will tell they are already infected from blood contact?