• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Punisher29073

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2012
White Knoll, SC
Anyone know anything about this? I see an M24 but also see John Cena. Could go either way....

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it last night, it was alright. A spotter, without a radio, pinned down by a coy enemy sniper in Iraq circa 2007.

Thought it was good movie actually. I thought the same thing you probably did when I seen John Cena lol. Dont worry he wasn't in it for long, and was shot dead. But he played his part good. Like any other movie there's some "yeah ok" shit, but I've learned to accept it and try to enjoy it

worth watching even if you aren't into sniper genre. the enemy snipers skillset was a little hard to believe
but a good .watch.

I thought it was one of the better sniper movies despite the Hollywood 1500yd head shots :) At least you heard a pop...boom and not a crack...boom.

Good movie...

if if you can get past the 1500 meter moving target hits on his canteen, knee, and radio antenna

Good movie...

if if you can get past the 1500 meter moving target hits on his canteen, knee, and radio antenna

I think that the enemy sniper being on the same radio freq, was playing with the observer observer about his skill