• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

At present all the pensions ,medical insurance ,and much of the pay in public and private sector is financed from EU and US funds ,without those funds that buy at least social peace ,Z is a walking dead man.

More than 45 million Americans do not have health coverage and yet the US maintains Ukraine's universal health insurance... 🤪

F_Bn7tlXYAAzpQ3

F-_w-wtWkAAGH_K

Last edited:
At present all the pensions ,medical insurance ,and much of the pay in public and private sector is financed from EU and US funds ,without those funds that buy at least social peace ,Z is a walking dead man.

More than 45 million Americans do not have health coverage and yet the US maintains Ukraine's universal health insurance... 🤪

F_Bn7tlXYAAzpQ3

F-_w-wtWkAAGH_K
This graph is bullshit. If you break out the “EU Institutions” it would fracture into several organizations. That the US probably supports with tax money. The US is footing most of this bill, from the east coast, Appalachia, the Midwest, South, and the West Coast. Hardworking Americans will be taxed for years for this. And even the non-hardworking avocado toast types will have income reduced for years for nothing.

This graph is bullshit. If you break out the “EU Institutions” it would fracture into several organizations. That the US probably supports with tax money. The US is footing most of this bill, from the east coast, Appalachia, the Midwest, South, and the West Coast. Hardworking Americans will be taxed for years for this. And even the non-hardworking avocado toast types will have income reduced for years for nothing.

Graph shows 'commitments' , European ones are double that of US , BUT EU institutions 'commitments' extend through 2027 (and given the current situation might never materialize

EU institutions are run buy unelected Burocrats and have zero oversight and accountability so they can give away any amount no questions asked. Only check is when member states need to sgn of on guarantees for Ukrainan credit , and everyone is avare that money will never get paid back.

csm_mi2023-09-07_UST_Comparison-US-EU-and-other_en_7b1f59a504.png

With EU institutions you can see large gap in committed vs disbursed but even so they closely match US financial aid already without any EU member states donations
2023-11-18_11h14_41.png

Last edited:

Good, that's the way it should be.
Stupid women should have to go die just like the men.
Maybe then they would stop being so happy to vote in bastards.
Maybe then those godless Ukranian women would stop boasting that they don't care about all the men dying, they can just go get rich western husbands to fleece and then leave.

I could see when only men could vote, it was only fair that it was only men going off to die. But women want equality and voting, no problem, time to see what all that "male privilege" buys you...
I'll bet things would change here in this country really quick if all the women were just as likely to get kidnapped at gunpoint and enslaved to go fight and die for the glory of the NWO in the name of "draft"...

Maybe then those godless Ukranian women would stop boasting that they don't care about all the men dying, they can just go get rich western husbands to fleece and then leave.

I could see when only men could vote, it was only fair that it was only men going off to die. But women want equality and voting, no problem, time to see what all that "male privilege" buys you...
I'll bet things would change here in this country really quick if all the women were just as likely to get kidnapped at gunpoint and enslaved to go fight and die for the glory of the NWO in the name of "draft"...
Exactly this.

Women wanted all the combat arms jobs open to them. They wanted to be able to go to Ranger school, so it was watered down so they could pass. So now every job is open they can get drafted and fill those jobs. And when they get killed by the bushel fucking basket in the next non-coin war hopefully the normal women learn their lesson and in the future slap the shit out of the Thundercunt feminists that put them in this situation.

Just checked, and Russia has a deficit and is projected to have a deficit next year, too.

Of course, Russia does not spend as much on transfer payments (social security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, etc). as the US does.

While Russia spends less dollars (rubles) than the US does on defense, its military and law enforcement spending is 39% of its budget.

Russia just passed a 25% increase in military spending for 2024, which will be the largest budget that Russia has ever had in its history. Military spending will overtake social spending for the first time in Russia in 2024.

US military spending is 12% of the budget.

The US has sent something like $75 billion to Ukraine over two years. Some of that is for military weapons and hardware, but that figure includes all sorts of other aid.

The US budget problem is not a result of 30 or 40 billion annually in aid to Ukraine. It is massive spending by both parties.

Every election the Americans listen to Democrats promise more spending and Republicans promise less. No matter whom we elect, they spend more, not less. Spending under Trump broke all historic records. Biden then went and broke them again. Biden and Trump are the two running, so whoever occupies the White House is going to contribute to making the problem worse, not better. And Congress is going to do nothing but grow the budget, in spite of all the silly shows we have seen with the Speaker's race and the "looming budget showdown" that turned into a whimper of nothingness.

Blaming the aid to Ukraine - put it in perspective - its like you making $40,000 a year, but your wife on the credit cards is running up $70,000 a year (and increasing spending on it every year), and you think the answer is in the 300 bucks she donated to the neighbors down the street. While you might not want her to donate that 300 bucks to the neighbors, it hardly gets to the root of your household's $30,000 spending deficit. (just reducing decimals from very round 4 trillion, 7 trillion, and 30 billion numbers).

Maybe you divorce her and get a new, Republican wife. She shows you how she clips coupons, which sets your mind at ease so that you ignore the $72,000 in new credit card spending she runs up for the year.

Perhaps the lesson to be learned here is to spend less.

Russia's entire budget for next year, the largest in its history, is $411 billion, and military spending is by far the largest budget item.

By way of comparison, the United States is projecting $6.9 trillion (why I used $7 trillion and $70,000 in my example of household spending, above). Our budget is seventeen times (17X) Russia's budget.

If the US cut its budget down by sixteen seventeenths, to $411 billion, we would have a huge budget surplus, permitting massive tax cuts, which would unleash huge economic growth with all the cash in the economy.

But Republicans would never stand for that. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are already almost $3 trillion (not next year's number, but last) and growing, that is, almost half of our bloated budget. Republicans would howl in outrage if that was touched.

So we focus on silly things like the Ukraine aid, which one can oppose if you want to, but it is laughable to think the budget issues in the US could be fixed by cutting it, even down to $0.

Reactions: aviumvenator

Exactly this.

Women wanted all the combat arms jobs open to them. They wanted to be able to go to Ranger school, so it was watered down so they could pass. So now every job is open they can get drafted and fill those jobs. And when they get killed by the bushel fucking basket in the next non-coin war hopefully the normal women learn their lesson and in the future slap the shit out of the Thundercunt feminists that put them in this situation.
I don't want women drafted. I don't want women in combat even voluntarily. I don't want women voting.

Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid make up nearly half of the entire federal budget, with a total annual price tag of $2.7 trillion. That’s over three times as much as the country spends on defense, which is the largest discretionary budget item.

Entitlement programs are considered “mandatory spending” in the budget process, which also includes basic functions like money sent to state governments.

Biden’s attacks on GOP entitlement plans have largely focused on Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.), who has proposed to sunset every federal program as part of efforts to rein in government spending.

Following Democratic rebuke, Scott amended his proposal to exclude entitlement programs.

So there is our budget problem in a nutshell. Note the Republican's response to Biden's attack. And so it goes.

Now that Israel's current conflict is the new hotness, can we just dump this boondoggle of Ukraine?

Pretty tired of my tax dollars going to a very corrupt country for us to do a proxy war so the MIC can play out their cold war era machinations...

Now that Israel's current conflict is the new hotness, can we just dump this boondoggle of Ukraine?

Pretty tired of my tax dollars going to a very corrupt country for us to do a proxy war so the MIC can play out their cold war era machinations...
all the wypipo aren't dead yet.

Reactions: Darayavaus
This thread is so months ago.

Lamer than the Titan submarine thread that keeps hitting new lows.

Time to move on gents.

Except for the craven money laundering and spillage of Ukrainian blood this has jumped the shark.

The stupid Iceland volcano is of more interest.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
This thread is so months ago.

Lamer than the Titan submarine thread that keeps hitting new lows.

Time to move on gents.

Except for the craven money laundering and spillage of Ukrainian blood this has jumped the shark.

The stupid Iceland volcano is of more interest.
The stolen 2020 election thread, a.k.a porta-john is still going.. it's just been repurposed to all things shit and political corruption.

Just need to refocus.

The stolen 2020 election thread, a.k.a porta-john is still going.. it's just been repurposed to all things shit and political corruption.

Just need to refocus.
So this thread could join the other 10 “all things shit and political corruption” threads?

Totally agree!

Bottomless Money Pit....

If we only knew how much was being funneled to our elected representatives, their offspring, companies, friends, etc. Sadly it's likely that nothing can be done about it, as DC has one set of rules for me and thee, and none for themselves.

Shut off the fucking faucet and spend the money at home, if there is indeed a need to spend hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars of imaginary money.

I don't want women drafted. I don't want women in combat even voluntarily. I don't want women voting.
You'll never get that gene back in the bottle.
Even if you somehow did, some other future "male" would let it back out for a rub...

So might as well just welcome them to having to get ALL that "equality" they wanted...

"Putin has won" says WSJ - Lithuania: "Russia is close to victory in Ukraine" - Ukrainians are running out of bullets

The "bomb" went off - V. Zelensky: "We will retreat - We have a serious shortage of 155 mm projectiles because of Israel" - End of the indefinite free aid from the USA

What does this mean and who was involved. I’m not familiar with this.
there were riots and killings that pushed the maidan "revolution".

Reactions: Darayavaus
LOL
Good fckn luck with that. It'd be easier to take out a US president. Seriously.

The redundancy built-in to Putin's security is next level. Decoy-on-top-of-decoy cars/trains/planes, body doubles, and a fckton of FSB hardass sons of bitches ready to die before they let that happen. I couldn't think of a more difficult target in the world to be honest, or even one that comes close save for a Bin Laden type, or one of these billion dollar cartel leaders..

When the war suddenly becomes inconvenient and the US leaves it "allies" hanging lol, these people were stupid enough to think they'd be welcomed into NATO and have full backing against Russia.

Last edited: