• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Sew one guys dick in the other guys ass, maybe with some type of explosive charge incase they try to separate, and send them both back home

Projecting much but not that far off how information shaping on Ukraine works

:eek: The Kremlin’s focus on degrading US decision-making is not opportunistic, new, or limited to Ukraine. Perception manipulation is a key element of Putin’s offset strategy – a way to achieve goals beyond the limits of Russia’s power.(1/4)

GJs-zXMasAQcJHC

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
This is the issue no one is talking about. Ukraine may be a defacto testing bed of current battlefield tech, but that cuts both ways. You better have better tech developed and in reserve so that the future conflict has its own share of surprises or your fucked when it all goes down. The chess game never stops.
You think the tech they are developing is for use against external enemies?

• Wow
Reactions: canman and theLBC
sort of on topic- the cia back to it's very beginning has missed everything that it's supposed skill should have called right.
no. korean invasion of the south,chinese entry into the war,the iranian revolution,the FU in chile,castro's russian commie affiliation,9/11,soviet invasion of afganistan,fall of USSR,the whole mideast 20yr long war,venezuela taking the big shit that it did,russia's being unable to deal with ukraine any way it wants,everything about vietnam and SE asia in general. well,so far,they have gotten away with killing JFK. the fbi is just as bad having screwed up everything except killing it's critics and the enemies of it's friends the clintons.

Many people knew the Chinese were in and about to be getting a lot more involved in Korea.

US forces captured Chinese soldiers and being in the idyllic first stages on communism, those soldiers were very well informed on what they were doing and the forces they had, equality and all that you know?

MacArthur ignored any intelligence that was not convenient to him, probably because he was a fucking idiot.

give you that one as being on dugout doug. yea many strongly suspected china coming in. any record of the cia warning truman? anything else they got right?

I suspect Truman had an idea of the threat. There was good intelligence work done by the OSS before the CIA but not much of that seemed to reach Washington. However the real issue was that Truman was too weak and MacArthur too arrogant, especially when pushing north to stop.
O.P. Smith knew and got called a pussy but maintained his sound tactics.

Has Russia actually released any information that shows a link between these terrorists and Ukraine, or are we just supposed to take their word for it?

These days its so hard to tell what's actually real. The US and Ukraine have incentives to lie about this, so does Russia. The ISIS link doesn't really make sense, it doesn't really align with previous ISIS attacks in many ways. And individuals are so tied into their ideology, that they will spread whatever information online that aligns with their ideological narrative.

What to believe?

Following the collapse of Afghanistan and the Civil War between isis-k and the taliban, it is not improbable that there are surplus isis fighters that could be tasked out for a bit of cash if one had the means to contact them.

This is in no way to say that this is what happened, but rather that it remains a distinct possibility.

Following the collapse of Afghanistan and the Civil War between isis-k and the taliban, it is not improbable that there are surplus isis fighters that could be tasked out for a bit of cash if one had the means to contact them.

This is in no way to say that this is what happened, but rather that it remains a distinct possibility.

Have ISIS fighters done this in the past? Act as paid mercenaries for terrorist attacks?

Has Russia actually released any information that shows a link between these terrorists and Ukraine, or are we just supposed to take their word for it?

These days its so hard to tell what's actually real. The US and Ukraine have incentives to lie about this, so does Russia. The ISIS link doesn't really make sense, it doesn't really align with previous ISIS attacks in many ways. And individuals are so tied into their ideology, that they will spread whatever information online that aligns with their ideological narrative.

What to believe?
Believe no one .

Ukraine links are so far not proven beyond crew trying to get out of dodge through Ukraine border ,will see about finances , i have my doubts on how far they can trace money abroad given less than cooperative relationship with the Western banking or law enforcement.

More interesting are Turkish links, where these folks arrive one after another and stay at the same hotel have meetings with same extremists

ISIS is still kinda unlikely as jihadis tend to go out in body bags or splattered all over the place

This was practically hit and run , they were on the premises for only 15 minutes ,before taking off , gunfire killed less people than smoke , so far it seems less than 50 of 140 or so died from gunshot wounds.

Concert halls and likes historically turn into death traps in case of fire due to more often than not locked fire escape doors breaking all sort of fire regulations just to prevent folks from sneaking in without paying

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas
Not that I am aware of. But there is not as much jihad money flowing into that region now that the Americans are gone.

I see what you're saying, but I personally have a hard time believing this is what they are doing given historical context and lack of precedent.

Personally I'm not sure what to believe about this event, and I'll remain open minded, along with being incredibly skeptical of any narrative, until more evidence comes to light.

I see what you're saying, but I personally have a hard time believing this is what they are doing given historical context and lack of precedent.

Personally I'm not sure what to believe about this event, and I'll remain open minded, along with being incredibly skeptical of any narrative, until more evidence comes to light.
i think it is correct to be skeptical.
then again, would you believe the team that framed trump for #russiagate and claimed hunter's laptop was fake over the russians?

Reactions: DIBBS
Russia: We will kill every French soldier in Ukraine.

Last edited:

What to believe?
And somehow the MSM knew it was ISIS while the shooting was still going on.......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc

And somehow the MSM knew it was ISIS while the shooting was still going on.......😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Doc
Can you show timestamped articles with MSM saying it was ISIS when the shooting was occurring? Because on telegram I saw Russian accounts saying it was ISIS posting videos of people getting shot when FSB and others had still started to surround the buildings.

Ok glowie......
Nice response. It's not as if every Russian wasn't referring to the attackers as "wahabi pigs" prior to the Gov of Russia including Ukraine. It's not as if Russia didn't have ample warning of such an event but choose to ignore it. Def a CIA funded op. Because the idea of islamic fundamental terrorist groups operating out of Russia is just far too wild of an idea. You know it's not as if 15% of the country isn't muslim or something. It's not as if they don't share borders with muslim countries. Nope, CIA op to keep the war in Ukraine going. Russia is on good terms with ISIS, why on earth would they attack Russia and post POV videos of the attack.

Russia: We will kill every French soldier in Ukraine.

Russia currently is experiencing nearly two deaths for every death they inflict. I'll never understand the Russian take on being victorious when they've been pushed out of virtually 30,000sqmi of territory and find themselves in a stalemate with a far smaller force, mostly made up of drafted soldiers. But I guess 90% of your original invading force either dead or wounded is victory. I guess they're still in the fight...

Russia currently is experiencing nearly two deaths for every death they inflict. I'll never understand the Russian take on being victorious when they've been pushed out of virtually 30,000sqmi of territory and find themselves in a stalemate with a far smaller force, mostly made up of drafted soldiers. But I guess 90% of your original invading force either dead or wounded is victory. I guess they're still in the fight...
LOL, guess you believe in the tooth fairy and covid was a real pandemic.

They are NOT is a stalemate with the Ukraine.
They are in a Stalemate with the United States and all the stooges of the United States.
The Ukraine is down to kidnapping women, youth, old men, mentally handicap and disabled folks to shove to the front line to die as cannon fodder to keep the war going so the money can keep flowing to the corrupt leaders all over the world.

The USA is providing most of the planning, intelligence and the CIA and western governments probably have a lot of boots on the ground as well.

The losses of the Russians are far exaggerated in our media and the losses of the Ukrainians are vastly under counted in our media.

The war will end as it always was going to end, everybody intelligent knows it.
It's just how many more Ukranian conscripts are available to die, to make sure "the big guy" gets his 10% and everyone else gets theirs before they run out of bodies and have to make a peace on terms the Russians dictate.

LOL, guess you believe in the tooth fairy and covid was a real pandemic.
I guess I believe in what's clearly visible. And yes, COVID was real, I had my chest cracked open and have a nice scar going down my chest due to it and had to have my heart stopped for a few hours to repair the damage as a machine kept me alive. I now likely won't live to be 50. Went from being a healthy guy in my 30s to having a fucked up heart in a week. I sat on a floor in the ICU with quite a lot of people dying from the shit. So please do tell me. It started with COVID induced myocarditis that led to 4 arteries in my heart closing. Sounds like you live in a bubble of conspiracy.

They are NOT is a stalemate with the Ukraine.
They are in a Stalemate with the United States and all the stooges of the United States.
The Ukraine is down to kidnapping women, youth, old men, mentally handicap and disabled folks to shove to the front line to die as cannon fodder to keep the war going so the money can keep flowing to the corrupt leaders all over the world.

The USA is providing most of the planning, intelligence and the CIA and western governments probably have a lot of boots on the ground as well.

The losses of the Russians are far exaggerated in our media and the losses of the Ukrainians are vastly under counted in our media.

The war will end as it always was going to end, everybody intelligent knows it.
It's just how many more Ukranian conscripts are available to die, to make sure "the big guy" gets his 10% and everyone else gets theirs before they run out of bodies and have to make a peace on terms the Russians dictate.
So all the satellite imagery and documented funerals are just BS? I guess China also had zero deaths in 2020 from COVID despite the crematories working over time.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
I guess I believe in what's clearly visible. And yes, COVID was real, I had my chest cracked open and have a nice scare going down my chest due to it and had to have my heart stopped for a few hours to repair the damage as a machine kept me alive. I now likely won't live to be 50. Went from being a healthy guy in my 30s to having a fucked up heart in a week. I sat on a floor in the ICU with quite a lot of people dying from the shit. So please do tell me. It started with COVID induced myocarditis that led to 4 arteries in my heart closing. Sounds like you live in a bubble of conspiracy.
Vaxxed. You did it to yourself and still believe the gov/media lies. 😂

Vaxxed. You did it to yourself and still believe the gov/media lies. 😂
Actually I'm not suppose to take the vaccine, I'd definitely take it in a heart beat. I just got back in Jan from Cleveland since I'm trying to find a way to live you know. I'm told the vaccine could cause an immune response causing further damage since my body reacted similar to the original infection.

Last edited:
I guess I believe in what's clearly visible. And yes, COVID was real, I had my chest cracked open and have a nice scar going down my chest due to it and had to have my heart stopped for a few hours to repair the damage as a machine kept me alive. I now likely won't live to be 50. Went from being a healthy guy in my 30s to having a fucked up heart in a week. I sat on a floor in the ICU with quite a lot of people dying from the shit. So please do tell me. It started with COVID induced myocarditis that led to 4 arteries in my heart closing. Sounds like you live in a bubble of conspiracy.

I had COVID twice

Almost everyone I know had COVID

For all but 1 person I know of, it was about as bad as a really rough flu.

I had COVID twice

Almost everyone I know had COVID

For all but 1 person I know of, it was about as bad as a really rough flu.
That's fine, 1 in 3 people get the flu without a symptom. You're using anecdotal evidence to make a point that's not logical. If it killed 3,000,000 people, the chances of it killing you is still under 1 in 100 (This is an over simplification as a 4 year old is less likely to die compared to a 50 year old male). So if you know 30 people directly, you've likely not known anyone who has died from it. My Wives cousin died from it while pregnant (Kid was saved, she was kept on life support), a friends 62 year old father died from it, and I know my mothers old nursing home lost dozens. While my experience it also anecdotal because it's obviously unique due to the actual statistical chance is out of the normal. It doesn't discount the fact that COVID led to millions of deaths in the US. Just like cancer you don't die of COVID, you die of the complications related to it. My death will likely be heart related now, regardless of it's origins being myocarditis due to a COVID infection attacking my cardiovascular system. We are going to see likely a lot of COVID related illness in young men going forward. Cleveland Clinic is one of the top cardiovascular hospitals in the world. I'm not unique according to my cardiologist there, and there's been a large increase in cardiovascular disease in young men. I only went to the hospital because my wife made me, I was going to "walk it off" after not being able to walk up a flight of stairs for a week and figured it was just age related. My symptoms went away after a few weeks and I had been discharged a week earlier with a clean CT. I happened to have a CT scan done after discharge but ignored it because I was feeling fine again, until I had a call from the Dr telling me I need to make a trip to his office to discuss the results. That's how I ended up on the operating table having a quadruple bypass in my 30s with an LDL of 57. They can't tell me the exact mechanism of what happened, only that I went from having a clear CT with contrast, to have one a little later that looked like I might need a single stint to having 4 artery on the left side blocked to the point of not attempting a stint and being put in an ambulance and taken to another hospital for an emergency CABG due to having the "Widow maker" arty blocked with the rest I guess. Luckily my body in the 8 weeks this all took place in grew collaterals so I still had an ejection rate of around 40% or I would have simply died. Apparently, I'm told I was pretty fortunate in that aspect, had it not been the case I had like a 20% chance of living even if I went into cardiac arrest at the hospital, and virtually zero if at home. On top of it all I took a trip to a remote part of Wyoming when I got out because I felt great. So ya when I was back in the ICU I had people on my floor dying from COVID, I actually felt pretty guilty being able to stand and walk with just tubes coming out of me with people dying around me, to the point I always asked my door be shut so when a code was called or crying families I didn't have to think about it. Anyhow rant over.

That's fine, 1 in 3 people get the flu without a symptom. You're using anecdotal evidence to make a point that's not logical. If it killed 3,000,000 people, the chances of it killing you is still under 1 in 100 (This is an over simplification as a 4 year old is less likely to die compared to a 50 year old male). So if you know 30 people directly, you've likely not known anyone who has died from it. My Wives cousin died from it while pregnant (Kid was saved, she was kept on life support), a friends 62 year old father died from it, and I know my mothers old nursing home lost dozens. While my experience it also anecdotal because it's obviously unique due to the actual statistical chance is out of the normal. It doesn't discount the fact that COVID led to millions of deaths in the US. Just like cancer you don't die of COVID, you die of the complications related to it. My death will likely be heart related now, regardless of it's origins being myocarditis due to a COVID infection attacking my cardiovascular system. We are going to see likely a lot of COVID related illness in young men going forward. Cleveland Clinic is one of the top cardiovascular hospitals in the world. I'm not unique according to my cardiologist there, and there's been a large increase in cardiovascular disease in young men. I only went to the hospital because my wife made me, I was going to "walk it off" after not being able to walk up a flight of stairs for a week and figured it was just age related. My symptoms went away after a few weeks and I had been discharged a week earlier with a clean CT. I happened to have a CT scan done after discharge but ignored it because I was feeling fine again, until I had a call from the Dr telling me I need to make a trip to his office to discuss the results. That's how I ended up on the operating table having a quadruple bypass in my 30s with an LDL of 57. They can't tell me the exact mechanism of what happened, only that I went from having a clear CT with contrast, to have one a little later that looked like I might need a single stint to having 4 artery on the left side blocked to the point of not attempting a stint and being put in an ambulance and taken to another hospital for an emergency CABG due to having the "Widow maker" arty blocked with the rest I guess. Luckily my body in the 8 weeks this all took place in grew collaterals so I still had an ejection rate of around 40% or I would have simply died. Apparently, I'm told I was pretty fortunate in that aspect, had it not been the case I had like a 20% chance of living even if I went into cardiac arrest at the hospital, and virtually zero if at home. On top of it all I took a trip to a remote part of Wyoming when I got out because I felt great. So ya when I was back in the ICU I had people on my floor dying from COVID, I actually felt pretty guilty being able to stand and walk with just tubes coming out of me with people dying around me, to the point I always asked my door be shut so when a code was called or crying families I didn't have to think about it. Anyhow rant over.
I call bullshit.
Sounds made up

we can either believe the russians...

or the people that framed trump for colluding with russians, told us we were winning in afghanistan for 20 years, and hunter's laptop was russian disinformation.
Trump didn't collude with Russia personally, but collusion did occur. This has happened in most elections however. It's a pretty common issue. Manafort was found to have used ties with Russian intelligence, Papadopoulos lied about meeting with Russian intelligence, Flynn had some discussions with Russian Gov officials including an ambassador and simply lied about not having them, should have just said yes, and Stone attempted to get Russian intelligence help to get hacked emails. Russia as well as most states also use social media heavily to start shit. Just look at all the Russia MAGA accounts spreading BS about kids being kidnapped etc by gays, while on the left they have BLM accounts etc talking about blacks being killed etc. It's called sowing discord, it's nothing new, just in the digital age and every one seems to bite on to the propaganda because it confirms their bias that's been created by an algorithm that feeds on engagement.

What was the goal in Afghanistan? Was it to stay forever? It wasn't to conquer. The way we left was a cluster, I doubt anyone disagrees. We never should have been there to start. It's still wild to me we are more aligned with the Saudis why demonizing the Iranians. Both are anti west, but in an Islamic world the Iranians are far closer to our values, and have common enemies being shia with most of our issues in the muslim world coming from sunnis .

Pretty sure most MSM apologized or covered the hunter laptop later. But ya it was bad reporting. But if you cry wolf enough this is going to happen. Trump hires clowns to represent him and they scream from the rooftop anytime a bear shits in the woods. Look at Giuliani and the joke he became. Trump owes his presidency to the MSM, had it not been for their 24 hour coverage he wouldn't have had a platform to stand on, they both love one another. They've convinced a nation that he stands for conservatism when he stands for nothing but Trump.

I call bullshit.
Sounds made up
That's cool, want to see some photos? Wanna see my cool scar when it got infected? Had to have a debridement surgery because It ripped open a little and got infected again. Still have my pillow too. Also developed a case of tachycardia but that's gotten better.

The DU plants are easy to spot & bait. The closer to the election the more they come out of the woodwork, but wack-a-mole is fun. More so when you get to play for real.
What's DU, I assume its derogatory? I get you're calling me a plant. If you're confident in that make me a wager of some sort. I'm glad to make one. I've also spent $100k plus the last two months on medical care. Would you like to make to wager, how about $5k? I'm all for it. If you're going to try defaming someone you should have the balls to back it up. Let me know how we can get this done, and the terms of the wager. I live in reality, not in some internet conspiracy land where I'm always the victim.

What's DU, I assume its derogatory? I get you're calling me a plant. If you're confident in that make me a wager of some sort. I'm glad to make one. I've also spent $100k plus the last two months on medical care. Would you like to make to wager, how about $5k? I'm all for it. If you're going to try defaming someone you should have the balls to back it up. Let me know how we can get this done, and the terms of the wager. I live in reality, not in some internet conspiracy land where I'm always the victim.
That was directed at you? Do you have a complex of some type?

Reactions: Yasherka
That was directed at you? Do you have a complex of some type?
Just right after my post, if not no worries. I'm the FNG in the thread and from the context of the post it sounds pretty much like you're talking about someone new. So it makes it easily inferred to be directed at me. You know sometimes you need to use estimative intelligence based on the information given.

Just right after my post, if not no worries. I'm the FNG in the thread and from the context of the post it sounds pretty much like you're talking about someone new. So it makes it easily inferred to be directed at me. You know sometimes you need to use estimative intelligence based on the information given.
So if someone posts after you its directed at you? Having issue following that logic train myself, but then again this is bite me's modern America 2024, for now.

Reactions: Yasherka