• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

That's cool. I guess you have nothing else you can say. I've offered proof but you live in a world of over simplifications. I 100% get it, the world isn't usually what we want it to be, and making up alternative realities can make it far easier to come to terms with our failures, or just overall confusion as to why it doesn't function how we believe it should. You should look into dunning-kruger. It might be an eye opener and give some fresh perspective. See how I'm positioning the conversation? Just want to make sure I'm being clear.

So if someone posts after you its directed at you? Having issue following that logic train myself, but then again this is bite me's modern America 2024, for now.
Na it's not hard, you clearly are talking in regards to me. Since I just had to google DU. Why be a cowardly bitch? I mean my screen name is even my name. You got some big balls on you I can tell. In some circles we would call this accurate heuristic judgment on my part.

Na it's not hard, you clearly are talking in regards to me. Since I just had to google DU. Why be a cowardly bitch? I mean my screen name is even my name. You got some big balls on you I can tell. In some circles we would call this accurate heuristic judgment on my part.
You seem very hostile, why would that be?

Reactions: Yasherka
we are seeing increased deep state/fbi work on here. will get progressively more amusing. wonder about other shooting sites.
it is very hard to know the truth about any of this. however,info coming from proven lying propaganda organs is my go to for not believing.
that means 100% of anything coming from US gov or mainstream media. yes,for the pro biden stools on here,i know the russians are masters at propaganda and have no problem fabricating and pushing lies. been doing it since even before 1917. nieve,but one would wish that a government supposedly based on freedom wouldn't try to compete on that. obviously hasn't ever been the case for a VEEERY long time. disappointing in view of what i was raised to believe.

You seem very hostile, why would that be?
Not hostile in the least, you just seem to talk shit when I was never talking to you.

You do you, enjoy being a shit talker, but after talking shit pretend the other person is taking things out of context.

They use to call that a troll when I was a teen, it's wild nearly 30 years later they still exist, and I assume you're an adult at that, makes it even wilder.

Speaks volumes about you as an induvial.

If I'm some bs democratic underground plant who has been waiting in the bushes for over a year all be it, at the very worst you get to show your a DU hunter.

At the worst you'll lose $5k and maybe learn to not be a shithead.

I can find us an escrow and you can find a license arbitrator, I'll pay the fees. It shouldn't be over $1,200. I'll take it out of the $5k.

But that's the internet, I find people who talk shit are 100% unwilling to put their neck out there. They'll just dismiss it as chest thumbing or cringe bullshit because they don't want to take a real risk of being called out on their bullshit. It's easy to type a response on a keyboard, it's real shitty when you actually risk something over a few keystrokes in defending the statement. This is why people hide behind screennames. They fear the shit they do online following them into the world of consequences.

we are seeing increased deep state/fbi work on here. will get progressively more amusing. wonder about other shooting sites.
it is very hard to know the truth about any of this. however,info coming from proven lying propaganda organs is my go to for not believing.
that means 100% of anything coming from US gov or mainstream media. yes,for the pro biden stools on here,i know the russians are masters at propaganda and have no problem fabricating and pushing lies. been doing it since even before 1917. nieve,but one would wish that a government supposedly based on freedom wouldn't try to compete on that. obviously hasn't ever been the case for a VEEERY long time. disappointing in view of what i was raised to believe.
It's often in the interest as a society for a government to push lies. It's just a matter of what those lies are. Is it to protect the interests of the people who form that government? Or is it to protect said government?

Edit for an example of what I'm trying to say:
If you have an intelligence source deep in a foreign country that's providing factual evidence that's supported with other forms of intelligence such as signals and other human intelligence but to share that would cause a loss of a valuable asset, but not sharing the information you know will cause harm to a country, it's ethical and reasonable for that government to lie about the information if the end result is the same. It falls under public vs operational interests. Some times things are complicated.

Reactions: mosin46
Not hostile in the least, you just seem to talk shit when I was never talking to you.

You do you, enjoy being a shit talker, but after talking shit pretend the other person is taking things out of context.

They use to call that a troll when I was a teen, it's wild nearly 30 years later they still exist, and I assume you're an adult at that, makes it even wilder.

Speaks volumes about you as an induvial.

If I'm some bs democratic underground plant who has been waiting in the bushes for over a year all be it, at the very worst you get to show your a DU hunter.

At the worst you'll lose $5k and maybe learn to not be a shithead.

I can find us an escrow and you can find a license arbitrator, I'll pay the fees. It shouldn't be over $1,200. I'll take it out of the $5k.

But that's the internet, I find people who talk shit are 100% unwilling to put their neck out there. They'll just dismiss it as chest thumbing or cringe bullshit because they don't want to take a real risk of being called out on their bullshit. It's easy to type a response on a keyboard, it's real shitty when you actually risk something over a few keystrokes in defending the statement. This is why people hide behind screennames. They fear the shit they do online following them into the world of consequences.
Most insurance company's will pay for professional help, as it seems your having issue with something.

• Haha
Most insurance company's will pay for professional help, as it seems your having issue with something.
Mind you I do have a clinical diagnosis of PTSD lmao, but I assure you I'm all good. It's not complex or anything like that, straight forward PTSD.

But you're just a troll. You're likely sitting in a filthy room and live for the dopamine kick of getting a response from someone you're trolling, such as myself. I'm glad I can give you that little joy.

It's often in the interest as a society for a government to push lies. It's just a matter of what those lies are. Is it to protect the interests of the people who form that government? Or is it to protect said government?

If you have an intelligence source deep in a foreign country that's providing factual evidence that's supported with other forms of intelligence such as signals and other human intelligence but to share that would cause a loss of a valuable asset, but not sharing the information you know will cause harm to a country, it's ethical and reasonable for that government to lie about the information if the end result is the same. It falls under public vs operational interests. Some times things are complicated.
like it because it is complete bull shit generated by your handlers. that was the deal with breaking enigma being kept secret. venona was not opened up til well after its use was a moot point. still not totally open,i believe anyway. but pretty much nonsense since russia had access to
much that we had thanks to eleanor and hopkins et al. your point is very weak but OK could have miniscule merit. however,the lies and propaganda being made up and pushed by your bosses is another matter.

Mind you I do have a clinical diagnosis of PTSD lmao, but I assure you I'm all good. It's not complex or anything like that, straight forward PTSD.

But you're just a troll. You're likely sitting in a filthy room and live for the dopamine kick of getting a response from someone you're trolling, such as myself. I'm glad I can give you that little joy.
It is an interesting logic train you're riding, but you don't know how wrong you are.

@mikeblake, Covid was 100% bullshit. The death numbers were fudged, yes some died from Covid
but some died every single year from the flu. If you want to believe the earth is flat then no amount of proof
will fix the frontal lobe (part where reasoning happens or should happen) in your brain.

As far as Ukraine is concerned they are done, finished. People are fooled by the US and NATO's bullshit military ability yet forget the US has kicked ass on countries that are not equipped with modern air defense systems. Something
that Russia does very well.

The last war the US fought with an adversary with good air defense systems was Vietnam and we lost thousands
of aircraft. Look up the numbers.

Your propaganda does not hold up in court here, you are in the wrong neighborhood, now go trim up your red beard
put on your dress and your lipstick and fuck off.

also,to protect the government or the people in it? the government is a nothing more than concept or an idea. it is really a collection of people doing certain things universally for their own enhancement,enrichment and empowerment. the current regime in the US is a classic example of that.

That's cool, want to see some photos? Wanna see my cool scar when it got infected? Had to have a debridement surgery because It ripped open a little and got infected again. Still have my pillow too. Also developed a case of tachycardia but that's gotten better.
How does a discussion about the war between Russia and Ukraine turn into a pitty party for some MF'er with a bad ticker. News flash millions of people have heart issues.and millions die from hear disease every year.Sorry if I seem brash but I really don't give a fuck about how many times you died, how much money you spent on medical bills, make sure you pay cause Dr gotta eat.

How does a discussion about the war between Russia and Ukraine turn into a pitty party for some MF'er with a bad ticker. News flash millions of people have heart issues.and millions die from hear disease every year.Sorry if I seem brash but I really don't give a fuck about how many times you died, how much money you spent on medical bills, make sure you pay cause Dr gotta eat.
You tell me, because my response was to Ukraine, and I got told how COVID is BS. I really don't need your sympathy btw or give two shits if you give it. But if you tell me something doesn't exist and I'm going to likely die from it, well fuck you.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
You tell me, because my response was to Ukraine, and I got told how COVID is BS. I really don't need your sympathy btw or give two shits if you give it. But if you tell me something doesn't exist and I'm going to likely die from it, well fuck one said covid doesn't exist

You tell me, because my response was to Ukraine, and I got told how COVID is BS. I really don't need your sympathy btw or give two shits if you give it. But if you tell me something doesn't exist and I'm going to likely die from it, well fuck you.
No one said covid doesn't exist, more along the lines of being man made vs "natural occurring "pandemic. I think you have eaten too many big macs and this discussion is going to make your heart explode, you know the widow maker and all. So I will refrain from conversation with you all knowing mikeblake
By the way make sure you pay that medical bills. You don't want to be "that guy"

@mikeblake, Covid was 100% bullshit. The death numbers were fudged, yes some died from Covid
but some died every single year from the flu. If you want to believe the earth is flat then no amount of proof
will fix the frontal lobe (part where reasoning happens or should happen) in your brain.

As far as Ukraine is concerned they are done, finished. People are fooled by the US and NATO's bullshit military ability yet forget the US has kicked ass on countries that are not equipped with modern air defense systems. Something
that Russia does very well.

The last war the US fought with an adversary with good air defense systems was Vietnam and we lost thousands
of aircraft. Look up the numbers.

Your propaganda does not hold up in court here, you are in the wrong neighborhood, now go trim up your red beard
put on your dress and your lipstick and fuck off.
You're a fucking moron, your statement just shows it. Our "bullshit military ability"? You're obviously obtuse.

Russia has lost over 700 units of AA, not including over 200 aircraft, or just over 100 if you're going on the extremely conservative side. That would be like waking up tomorrow and seeing 20% of the air force gone. The US fought in Iraq for over a decade and lost two fixed wing planes to hostile fire. More planes shot down due to friendly fire by patriot missiles. They've lost at least 6 SA-21 Growlers that's been actually confirmed via video.

Who knowns the real number. But it's nearly 10% of their force. At $250m+ a pop it's not really something Russia can afford to lose, and likely why they've removed them from Ukraine for the most part. The war in Ukraine is costing Russia pretty much it's annual military budget, how long can they sustain? Considering the GDP of New York is bigger than that of Russia, probably not decades. They're no US, they can't spend trillions and bounce back. When you take all of NATO into account Russia can't last, Russia knows this, they've made this clear by offering to negotiate multiple times but to save face.

It's wild the BS pedestal people seem to place Russia on, this is a country that over 30% of the people shit outside due to infrastructure. Virtually 4 cities in Russia have any type of reliable infrastructure. It's information provided by Russia, eng.rosstat.gov.ru

It's wild how the propaganda machine has worked so well. They've convinced a good margin of people that their own country is the enemy while they're the good guys.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
No one said covid doesn't exist, more along the lines of being man made vs "natural occurring "pandemic. I think you have eaten too many big macs and this discussion is going to make your heart explode, you know the widow maker and all. So I will refrain from conversation with you all knowing mikeblake
By the way make sure you pay that medical bills. You don't want to be "that guy"
Way to read between the lines, and don't worry. The glorious imperialistic colonizers pay me fairly well as well as health insurance. Enough that I can pay out of pocket out side of networks and go to a specialty hospital. I also don't eat much fast food. But thank you for the concern.

You're a fucking moron, your statement just shows it. Our "bullshit military ability"? You're obviously obtuse.

Russia has lost over 700 units of AA, not including over 200 aircraft, or just over 100 if you're going on the extremely conservative side. That would be like waking up tomorrow and seeing 20% of the air force gone. The US fought in Iraq for over a decade and lost two fixed wing planes to hostile fire. More planes shot down due to friendly fire by patriot missiles. They've lost at least 6 SA-21 Growlers that's been actually confirmed via video.

Who knowns the real number. But it's nearly 10% of their force. At $250m+ a pop it's not really something Russia can afford to lose, and likely why they've removed them from Ukraine for the most part. The war in Ukraine is costing Russia pretty much it's annual military budget, how long can they sustain? Considering the GDP of New York is bigger than that of Russia, probably not decades. They're no US, they can't spend trillions and bounce back. When you take all of NATO into account Russia can't last, Russia knows this, they've made this clear by offering to negotiate multiple times but to save face.

It's wild the BS pedestal people seem to place Russia on, this is a country that over 30% of the people shit outside due to infrastructure. Virtually 4 cities in Russia have any type of reliable infrastructure. It's information provided by Russia, eng.rosstat.gov.ru

It's wild how the propaganda machine has worked so well. They've convinced a good margin of people that their own country is the enemy while they're the good guys.
Unfortunately you are the fucking moron. The lies that both sides propagate is laughable. So it's really a question of whose "facts" can you believe anyone and here you are spewing "facts" and insulting people who don't agree with you. By the way have you thought about uping your life insurance, don't want to leave your wife broke and penniless from your medical bills.

also,to protect the government or the people in it? the government is a nothing more than concept or an idea. it is really a collection of people doing certain things universally for their own enhancement,enrichment and empowerment. the current regime in the US is a classic example of that.
This is wild, but you go for it. I'm sure your fuel gets to your gas tank just fine on it's own, or the roads pave themselves.

After all you're likely a multi millionaire who can fly private, no need for those pesky tax subsidized roads, or airlines providing ridiculously cheap prices along with that internet you're using paid for by the government, you likely fly your own satellites on private rockets, on private land, using custom telecom protocols on a private network that someone provides access to this site. I assume you've been to countries with a failed government and have seen how well they run.

Hopefully you're not a vet or anything that you know helped enforce that globalization colonization to help to power of those select few enrich themselves. You be you though and live in a fantasy. I'm sure you're an ancho capitalist wannabe who doesn't have capital.

Unfortunately you are the fucking moron. The lies that both sides propagate is laughable. So it's really a question of whose "facts" can you believe anyone and here you are spewing "facts" and insulting people who don't agree with you. By the way have you thought about uping your life insurance, don't want to leave your wife broke and penniless from your medical bills.
Hey Glowie, why do you care? Why don't you go defend Nazis or some other shit that you enjoy doing.

But if you do care unlike your simpleton ass I have my finances in order, I live debt free outside of my charge card that I prefer over debt due to amex providing pretty decent security, own both of my homes, my son has a spendthrift trust that I started when he was born to make sure he's able to do what he wants when he's 30 and not worry about keeping in a race as long as the US economy still exists as it's 80% invested in ETFs and 20% IBPs. If I die my wife will be wealthy (not super wealthy, but wealthy), and my other family members will see something as well. I also have private disability that pays $8k a month if I'm no longer able to work, and 3x survivorship if I'm disabled for over 90 days before death. I got my shit in order when I got married over a decade ago, now I'm virtually uninsurable and could get $25k in life insurance for $500 a month.

What else would you like to know? Want my address? Would you like to come visit me? Glad to DM it to you. Maybe we could hang out and you could show me your cool starwars collection, or your pokemon retirement. Maybe some crypto? Happy to look at that stuff and act happy for you.

Hey Glowie, why do you care? Why don't you go defend Nazis or some other shit that you enjoy doing.

But if you do care unlike your simpleton ass I have my finances in order, I live debt free outside of my charge card that I prefer over debt due to amex providing pretty decent security, own both of my homes, my son has a spendthrift trust that I started when he was born to make sure he's able to do what he wants when he's 30 and not worry about keeping in a race as long as the US economy still exists as it's 80% invested in ETFs and 20% IBPs. If I die my wife will be wealthy (not super wealthy, but wealthy), and my other family members will see something as well. I also have private disability that pays $8k a month if I'm no longer able to work, and 3x survivorship if I'm disabled for over 90 days before death. I got my shit in order when I got married over a decade ago, now I'm virtually uninsurable and could get $25k in life insurance for $500 a month.

What else would you like to know? Want my address? Would you like to come visit me? Glad to DM it to you. Maybe we could hang out and you could show me your cool starwars collection, or your pokemon retirement. Maybe some crypto? Happy to look at that stuff and act happy
Wow you really are an unhinged retard. Instead of posting your "facts" here you should look into getting "professional " help. You seem to be crying out for help

Wow you really are an unhinged retard. Instead of posting your "facts" here you should look into getting "professional " help. You seem to be crying out for help
Lol what facts would you like? You're just making unsubstantiated claims masquerading as truth. You hide behind a stupid ass little screen name buddy. You can find me, it's a pretty unique name for someone living in Nevada. You're just the rights answer to the weirdo theys on the left. Go suck Putins dick and get it over with. I'm sure you could go online and find some guy who looks similar who would be happy to assist. I'm sure you come from a long line of patriots proud of your undying support for Russia. Slava Rossii, tovarishch!

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie
@mikeblake Here you go you go, cant fix stupid. But please go get another jab.
CDC said it was a PANDEMIC, now not so much.

Baa Baa Baa this is your native language.

And did you look up the US aircraft looses in Vietnam?

1711930409352.png

Lol what facts would you like? You're just making unsubstantiated claims masquerading as truth. You hide behind a stupid ass little screen name buddy. You can find me, it's a pretty unique name for someone living in Nevada. You're just the rights answer to the weirdo theys on the left. Go suck Putins dick and get it over with. I'm sure you could go online and find some guy who looks similar who would be happy to assist. I'm sure you come from a long line of patriots proud of your undying support for Russia. Slava Rossii, tovarishch!
You really should seek professional help. I can see your head is ready to explode over this "war" please for your family's sake get some help😘 " I should look you up in Nevada" cause I don't agree with you. Hmmmmm ok. Oh and the name was a fun one. It seems when you don't agree with tards they name call and I thought how cute glowie. Really you can sizthediz 🤣
By the way I'm sure your family appreciates your offer to "look you up in nevada". Not something a stable person says to strangers.

Last edited:
I had COVID twice

Almost everyone I know had COVID

For all but 1 person I know of, it was about as bad as a really rough flu.
Interestingly I do not know anyone that knows anyone that died of covid. I do know of three people that have heart issues that developed 1-2 years after getting vaccinated though.

I saw no one die of COVID......not a single person and I worked in an ED during that whole time period.

I saw lots of people coming in with flu like symptoms....I saw "positive" COVID tests, but who is that say that those tests weren't actually looking for the flu.....

But I personally saw not one person die of COVID.

Doc

Last edited:
I saw lots of people coming in with flu like symptoms....I saw "positive" COVID tests, but who is that say that those tests weren't actually looking for the flu.....
In the MotoGP a rider tested positive for covid so might have missed a race, in two days they took five tests that ended up with 2 positive and 3 negative results and so made the race.

Reactions: ken226 and Doc68
I saw no one die of COVID......not a single person and I worked in an ED during that whole time period.

But I personally saw not one person die of COVID.

Doc
Please do explain why places like Corpus Christi had exceeded their morgue capacity. Explain this one to me. I can think of 3 counties in Texas off hand that had more deaths than they could handle. Nueces, Cameron, and Travis. I know Texas had more issues, just can't think of where. It wasn't as if Texas made a request to FEMA for mortuary trailers or anything to help with storing the bodies. You know that never happened. It's amazing how your anecdotal evidence is contrary to actual events. But you worked in some ED so obviously this never occurred since you didn't see it.

Did you get that from the Covid?
General rule of thumb I have with people is the quicker they tell you their life story the more fucked they are and you are going full tilt.
Nope, got it from other things called life. Some of us have lived a life outside of the computer. You really should give it a try. But neo soviets rarely do.

You really should seek professional help. I can see your head is ready to explode over this "war" please for your family's sake get some help😘 " I should look you up in Nevada" cause I don't agree with you. Hmmmmm ok. Oh and the name was a fun one. It seems when you don't agree with tards they name call and I thought how cute glowie. Really you can sizthediz 🤣
By the way I'm sure your family appreciates your offer to "look you up in nevada". Not something a stable person says to strangers.
Man you really get me in the hurts. It's wild how so many died for you soviet cucks can cheer for the destruction of the west. Keep doing you, I'm sure things will turn out well for the soviet state apologist.

Nope, got it from other things called life. Some of us have lived a life outside of the computer. You really should give it a try. But neo soviets
Rofl

I'm not engaging in this bs other than to say that you've been hammering at this thread all day, yet claiming to have a life away from your computer. All this on Easter as well

Reactions: Doc68 and Eostech
Hate to inform you, but Ukraine is losing this war badly.
Accept it and you'll have less stress. You seem to be one of the last people on earth yet to accept it.
Explain to me how it's losing the war bad, not just that they're losing. Tell me on what front are they losing? Right now most of the fighting is happening in Donetsk. A few hours ago Russia was shelling Ukraine forces pretty heavily in regions across Donetsk. You know how much ground Ukraine lost? 0. You know why that is? Because Russia is down to using dumb artillery. They lack the ability to create smart shells in any significant number so they have companies such as motovilikha working overtime to produce more and more dumb rounds and just attempting to have effective fire with the help of off the shelf commercial drones. This isn't the strategy of someone who isn't in a stalemate.

Rofl

I'm not engaging in this bs other than to say that you've been hammering at this thread all day, yet claiming to have a life away from your computer. All this on Easter as well
I'm good, I had my small plate of food. Family is watching a movie, I'm in the back working on some documentation for a presentation for something we are building out. Also working on Q2 planning with Q1 coming to an end. What else would you like to know? I assume you're being productive as well right now and not just replying to me? Someone you don't know.

@mikeblake Here you go you go, cant fix stupid. But please go get another jab.
CDC said it was a PANDEMIC, now not so much.

Baa Baa Baa this is your native language.

And did you look up the US aircraft looses in Vietnam?

View attachment 8385961
I'm at a lost to what aircraft loses in 1964 have to do with 2024? You understand how progression works correct? In 1964 the USSR was still a thing. As far as the dangers of COVID, no shit it's less impactful today. It's called attenuation, it's pretty well understood and expected. Not sure wtf this has to do with 2020-2021

Edit:
The virus most likely came from a lab. It's not ideal for a virus to kill it's host, a virus naturally will have a decrease in virulence in order to become more effective at infection. The longer a host lives the longer the virus has to infect others and spread. Dead host, dead virus. This is why ebola and similar viruses haven't seen the large jumps, they kill far too quickly, and why the rhinovirus is so effective at spreading, it's rarely fatal outside of those with serious health conditions. This isn't the got ya moment you think it is. It just shows your lack of understanding.

Last edited:
Explain to me how it's losing the war bad, not just that they're losing. Tell me on what front are they losing? Right now most of the fighting is happening in Donetsk. A few hours ago Russia was shelling Ukraine forces pretty heavily in regions across Donetsk. You know how much ground Ukraine lost? 0. You know why that is? Because Russia is down to using dumb artillery. They lack the ability to create smart shells in any significant number so they have companies such as motovilikha working overtime to produce more and more dumb rounds and just attempting to have effective fire with the help of off the shelf commercial drones. This isn't the strategy of someone who isn't in a stalemate.
The same dumb artillery that Ukraine can't get enough of? Why they want dumb artillery, are they stupid?

The same dumb artillery that Ukraine can't get enough of? Why they want dumb artillery, are they stupid?
Ukraine absolutely has asked for additional artillery. What's your point. You said they're losing. They're still killing more Russian than vice versa. How many tanks has Russia lost? I mean they're posted daily the videos of Russians by the dozens being killed along with their equipment. You can pay right now $2k to kill a Russian and get the video sent to you, all be it a little fucked up if you ask me. They're mostly conscripts who want no part in this.

Please do explain why places like Corpus Christi had exceeded their morgue capacity. Explain this one to me. I can think of 3 counties in Texas off hand that had more deaths than they could handle. Nueces, Cameron, and Travis. I know Texas had more issues, just can't think of where. It wasn't as if Texas made a request to FEMA for mortuary trailers or anything to help with storing the bodies. You know that never happened. It's amazing how your anecdotal evidence is contrary to actual events. But you worked in some ED so obviously this never occurred since you didn't see it.
How many dead people did you SEE. They had a whole hospital set up that covered 10acres and a hospital ship, that was never used in NYC. Everytime they showed hospital footage, it was empty.

I'm telling you from my first hand knowledge, that I saw zero patients die from COVID.

Funny thing, in 2021 or 2020 there was zero deaths(or almost zero) from the flu, which normally takes between 30-35k a year......weird right????

Doc

Ukraine absolutely has asked for additional artillery. What's your point. You said they're losing. They're still killing more Russian than vice versa. How many tanks has Russia lost? I mean they're posted daily the videos of Russians by the dozens being killed along with their equipment. You can pay right now $2k to kill a Russian and get the video sent to you, all be it a little fucked up if you ask me. They're mostly conscripts who want no part in this.
I personally never said they were losing, you are losing track.

Though we but seem to agree that Ukraine has been winning so hard that they certainly don't need more money or equipment. As for your 2k to "kill" a Russian, typical Ukraine grift, I bet they say that to all the boys.

What's DU, I assume its derogatory? I get you're calling me a plant. If you're confident in that make me a wager of some sort. I'm glad to make one. I've also spent $100k plus the last two months on medical care. Would you like to make to wager, how about $5k? I'm all for it. If you're going to try defaming someone you should have the balls to back it up. Let me know how we can get this done, and the terms of the wager. I live in reality, not in some internet conspiracy land where I'm always the victim.
wgaf. gtfo glowie.

How many dead people did you SEE. They had a whole hospital set up that covered 10acres and a hospital ship, that was never used in NYC. Everytime they showed hospital footage, it was empty.

I'm telling you from my first hand knowledge, that I saw zero patients die from COVID.

Funny thing, in 2021 or 2020 there was zero deaths(or almost zero) from the flu, which normally takes between 30-35k a year......weird right????

Doc
So excess deaths, and official death counts all wrong? I know someone who worked in Texas who saw quite a few die. I know a few here who saw quite a few die. Where I lived they had isolation setup, I didn't have an active infection, I wasn't in the COVID room. For a Dr you sure don't seem to understand anecdotal evidence and why it's not used in coming to a factual conclusion about events. The MCAT is pretty tough too, so I'm kind of taken back.

Let's see if we can make Xe post 20 more times tonight! GO team!
Am I xe? If so, I'll post as much or little as I feel like it. When what I'm waiting for comes in I'll be off again, but maybe back tomorrow who knows? I don't have an issue arguing with left wing weirdos who think they have conservative values while shilling for the return of a federal marxist-leninist socialist state, aka the USSR. It's just weird as fuck. But you know, people like to get pooped on, so that's pretty weird too.