• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

in what way?

Trump could've made this bill dead on arrival with any resistance - much like the previous border bill. He wields tremendous influence over the Republican party.

Trump very much could've easily killed this bill.

Individuals like Lindsey Graham lobbied Trump hard on this bill, and adding a component that made the aid a "loan" (which we will never get a penny back), was enough to convince Trump that this bill was okay.

"There's a loan component to it. This would not have passed without President Trump. I want to thank the House Speaker [Mike Johnson] and [Minority Leader] Hakeem Jeffries working together in a bipartisan fashion to give weapons to Ukraine to fight a fight that matters to us," Graham said. "And President Trump has created a loan component to this package that gives us leverage down the road."

russian propaganda?

Ultimately tools that are used to fight wars abroad and up being applied at home. US funded Ukraine propaganda machine moves to censor in US .
If they need to go after Trump , i doubt anyone has any qualms about it.

If nothing else it adds additional layer of deniabilty

Propaganda machine has no borders

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Trump could've made this bill dead on arrival with any resistance - much like the previous border bill. He wields tremendous influence over the Republican party.

Individuals like Lindsey Graham lobbied Trump hard on this bill, and adding a component that made the aid a "loan" (which we will never get a penny back), was enough to convince Trump that this bill was okay.

LOL, trump couldn't have killed the bill. All the Dems needed was 3 votes. 435 House of Reps. Trump isn't the President yet.
219 Republicans vs 216 Dems.
Johnson House Maj Leader votes with the Democrats (even less due to key Republicans retiring in a few months)
Please, quit spreading the CNN propaganda that DT was instrumental in passing this. LOL :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
Graham is a senator and the Dems own the senate. Dems have the presidency.

IF YOU REALLY THINK, the Dems couldn't come up with 2 votes to pass this trash, put down the crack pipe.
DT knew it was going, and said a few commonsense things.
"“We should never give money anymore without the hope of a payback, or without ‘strings’ "
and
"Europe should be kicking in more money."
Shit that DJT has been saying since 2020.
edit - Mitch the bitch and Graham are FK"N RINOS. they are in on the corrupt bill, using deflection to cover their asses.

Last edited:

First you need to learn how the .gov works. Then you need to learn how OUR .gov works.

Lets say for the sake of argument that Trump gets elected, do you know the only power he holds in that area. Veto. That is it. And they can bypass it. He does not have the power to do much of anything aside from executive orders, and those are a minefield we all know.....well most of us anyway.

Not sure why he has such a hardon for Johnson......I crack myself up sometimes....... I have a feeling the man has a plan, not sure what it is.

I am pretty sure of one thing however, with the people that hate him, with a white hot searing hate, then I am going to listen to what the man says, and so far the positive outweighs the negative.

Reactions: ken226
First you need to learn how the .gov works. Then you need to learn how OUR .gov works.

Lets say for the sake of argument that Trump gets elected, do you know the only power he holds in that area. Veto. That is it. And they can bypass it. He does not have the power to do much of anything aside from executive orders, and those are a minefield we all know.....well most of us anyway.

Not sure why he has such a hardon for Johnson......I crack myself up sometimes....... I have a feeling the man has a plan, not sure what it is.

I am pretty sure of one thing however, with the people that hate him, with a white hot searing hate, then I am going to listen to what the man says, and so far the positive outweighs the negative.

My broad point is that Trump more or less supported this bill, and the Republicans worked hard to put some key measures into the bill to ensure his support (namely, so he couldn't create a movement against the bill).

The fact that Trump supported the largest to date Ukraine aid bill flies in the face of the perspective that he's somehow against all Ukraine aid. That's simply not true. I do believe Trump did good work trying to get NATO to hold up their end of the deal. Of course, NATO isn't, but shining a light on the cockroaches has been a positive. But I think anyone that thinks Trump is against any aid to Ukraine is fooling themselves.

My broad point is that Trump more or less supported this bill, and the Republicans worked hard to put some key measures into the bill to ensure his support (namely, so he couldn't create a movement against the bill).

The fact that Trump supported the largest to date Ukraine aid bill flies in the face of the perspective that he's somehow against all Ukraine aid. That's simply not true. I do believe Trump did good work trying to get NATO to hold up their end of the deal. Of course, NATO isn't, but shining a light on the cockroaches has been a positive. But I think anyone that thinks Trump is against any aid to Ukraine is fooling themselves.
Dude... you're either obtuse or inept.
Your broad point, is pure obfuscation. You must suffer from TDS, trying to shill that trump supported the bill.
Quit pushing the false narrative that trump supported this crap.
Please, link your 'fact'. YOU CAN'T, CAUSE IT DOESN"T EXIST
saying that Ukraine is important to us, (no shit, so are friends and people that have reading comprehension) is NOT saying, "I support this bill"
"The former president did not endorse the aid package directly"

Last edited:
Dude... you're either obtuse or inept.
Your broad point, is pure obfuscation. You must suffer from TDS, trying to shill that trump supported the bill.
Please, link your 'fact'.

Trump praised Johnson after the bill passed....

Trump lauds House speaker as a ‘good person’ after Ukraine aid bill passage

I don't have TDS. But I'm not a huge fan either. The media treats him very unfairly, it really pisses me off actually. All the "scandals" that were fabricated by the media and his political opponents - like Russiagate, J6, etc. are all cheap tactics that erode our democracy.

But again, I think anyone is fooling themselves if they think Trump is completely opposed to Ukraine aid. Clearly he isn't.

Trump praised Johnson after the bill passed....

Trump lauds House speaker as a ‘good person’ after Ukraine aid bill passage

I don't have TDS. But I'm not a huge fan either. The media treats him very unfairly, it really pisses me off actually. All the "scandals" that were fabricated by the media and his political opponents - like Russiagate, J6, etc. are all cheap tactics that erode our democracy.

But again, I think anyone is fooling themselves if they think Trump is completely opposed to Ukraine aid. Clearly he isn't.
link it..
Link your talking point.. Link where trump supported the bill
your attempt to redirect and deflect isn't working.
DGAF that trump said Johnson is a good person..
come on CNN troll, get the rest of your ladies from the view on here as well.

link it..

There's no need to make this personal and resort to insults. We have much more in common than we have differences, lets not lose sight of that.

I'm mostly going off of Lindsey Graham's words, who credited Trump with coming up with the "loan" component of the bill. Trumps own words also demonstrably show that he isn't against the bill. If that loan component didn't make it in the bill, its incredibly likely Trump would've mounted a movement in the Republican party to not support the bill.

This is Lindsey Graham's own words on it:
“This aid package has a loan component to it,” Graham said Sunday. “President Trump has created a loan component to this package that gives us leverage down the road.”

It does sound like Trump was involved in the passing of this bill. At least if we are to believe Lindsey Graham, who we all know has a close relationship with Trump.

If Trump was against this bill, I'm not seeing any evidence of it. All evidence points to the opposite.

I think its important to note as well that we the taxpayers will never see a single cent back from Ukraine on this "loan". There are built-in components that allow the president to forgive at least 50% of the loan. On top of that, besides Ukraine being completely corrupt, they do not even have the GDP to pay this back, even if they wanted to.

Congress working together to spite the American people, again. They say its "too difficult" to pass anything that helps the American people. But as soon as they have the opportunity to send billions and billions for a war thousands of miles away, they all come together like the uni-party they are. Funny how that works...

Reactions: Lightning8
There's no need to make this personal and resort to insults. We have much more in common than we have differences, lets not lose sight of that.

I'm mostly going off of Lindsey Graham's words, who credited Trump with coming up with the "loan" component of the bill. Trumps own words also demonstrably show that he isn't against the bill. If that loan component didn't make it in the bill, its incredibly likely Trump would've mounted a movement in the Republican party to not support the bill.

This is Lindsey Graham's own words on it:

It does sound like Trump was involved in the passing of this bill. At least if we are to believe Lindsey Graham, who we all know has a close relationship with Trump.

If Trump was against this bill, I'm not seeing any evidence of it. All evidence points to the opposite.
Keep telling the lie till it becomes truth.
you're shilling.
Once again, bringing up tripe
going off of Lindsey Graham's words, who credited Trump with coming up with the "loan" component
uh huh.. Lindsey's hiding behind Trump, because Lady Graham is panties deep in Ukraine. Suggesting commonsense, doesn't mean you support shit.
IT means, if you're going to give aid, USA should get paid back. It should be in EVERY fk'n bill.
Your shilling, have been shilling and you keep shilling, those lefty talking points
Waiting for you to post link where trump stated he supported it.
th

Reactions: NoDopes
link it..

Like or not Trump was always 'flexible' , and given the shit load of lawfare fronts he has open now also ' vulnerable ' to deals if it gets him out of some hot water.

Listen to Lindsay Graham -> Trump was instrumental to passage of the package

Note the part about being a loan is BS , just for Trump as language down the pages enables the loans to be forgiven literally in matter of months.

2024-04-24_16h29_22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas
Like or not Trump was always 'flexible' , and given the shit load of lawfare fronts he has open now also ' vulnerable ' to deals if it gets him out of some hot water.

Listen to Lindsay Graham -> Trump was instrumental to passage of the package

Note the part about being a loan is BS , just for Trump as language down the pages enables the loans to be forgiven literally in matter of months.

Video - 1:49 - 1:54
Lady G saying "president trump - loan package component" .. that's it. lady G trying to toss Trump in there to pull the heat off of his RINOs claiming trump was instrumental-- is just hubris
Ukraine has to meet metrics and then it will be forgiven.
Europe needs to contribute more (same old story)
.. BR - correct, it's not really a loan, but people love to say that, makes everyone feel better.
So, someone saying, NO FREE MONEY.. and then the RINOs saying, that's was an instrumental idea!!..
Mitch and Lady G, are establishment pos
.. My guess of the metrics are, 40% needs to get washed back to US politicians.
Trump knows, if he becomes President, these Piles of SHIT will still be there when he arrives.

Also Lady G
"Ukraine has killed about 50% of the combat power of the Russians" - from video
Also Lady G
“Those who defiled the Capitol on January 6 are being prosecuted, as they should be. I have consistently condemned the attack and have urged that those involved be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Also Lady G

Lindsey Graham Tapes Praise Biden, Condemn Trump—Full Transcript​

Pay your taxes.. zelenskyy needs the money.

Last edited:

Ukraine in maps: Tracking the war with Russia​

The problem with Lindsays claim is they are based on fantasy and propaganda that ultimately pushed so hard folks actualy believe it led to Ukrainian counteroffensive faceplanting, gains from which have mostly already been reversed

Many losses based on Orxy ,that when scrutinized in detail has been found massively over counting .When dealing with distinctively Russian-only vehicles , Oryx is probably only making a 25-30% overclaim. When dealing with old Soviet vehicles also used by Ukraine, Oryx is quite unreliable and a 50% overclaim is probably the floor. Same goes for claims of captured equipment official Ukrainian numbers are less than one third of often claimed and touted.

Sometimes there is quite a deja vu vibes to Intel , like Kabul might fall in 6 months ,then it falls in a week

Started ->
Only nine months ago, American intelligence officials were telling the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee that it would take a decade — or more — for Moscow to recover from the staggering losses inflicted by Ukrainian defenders.
Updated->
The German Council on Foreign Relations refined that estimate last fall, warning that the window would be more like five to eight years.
Now->
Ravaged by war, Russia's army is rebuilding with surprising speed ,Russia Has ‘Almost Completely’ Rebuilt Its Military: US Official ,
Russia's military forces are 15% bigger than they were at start of war, says US intelligence

On the other side
While bags of money will continue to go into laundromat ,ultimately is lack of manpower that is the problem

I imagine war will move into long range tit for tat for tweets and likes , there is nothing new aid can do to change the front in meaningful way. Unless Ukraine manages to mobilise additional 450k folks.

When folks talk aid figures most do not understand that for 2 years supply was mostly east block surplus gear withg some western surplus at east block surplus cost, now same Stinger that cost 30-40k last year cost 400k$ Raytheon charges now ,40y old S300 that was valued at couple of million $ is now replaced with Patriot at 1billion a battery and 450mio for a reload. So you would need many time larger aid package than last year just to get equal , EU aid of 50 billion is spread over 5 years.

Faster and the mobilized

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Read this real close. The Ukraine package was always going to pass.

"Most of the US aid to Ukraine, which still needs to be approved by the Senate, was pre-placed in warehouses in Germany and Poland, CNN reports, citing a source.”

• Wow
Reactions: mosin46 and theLBC
Beacon of democracy
US State Department published a report on human rights violations in Ukraine

Main points from the report:

▪️Forced disappearances.
▪️Torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment and punishment.
▪️Harsh and life-threatening prison conditions.
▪️Arbitrary arrests and detentions.
▪️Problems with the independence of the judiciary.
▪️Restrictions on freedom of expression, including for the media, including violence against journalists.
▪️Serious restrictions on Internet freedom.
▪️Restrictions on freedom of movement.
▪️Serious government corruption.
▪️The existence of the worst forms of child labor.

Last edited:
big badaboom.

of course we don't really know where and when this happened.

• Wow
Reactions: babyguppy
big badaboom.

of course we don't really know where and when this happened.

It's like Russia knows where all the shits stored. They wait till it's full, then boom, all gone. Rinse and Repeat.
Intel and a good bomb is all you need .

Is that video real, I mean that's a HUGE FKn Mushroom cloud
the 1st mushroom cloud is hard to believe, the 2nd hit, now that looked real.

It's like Russia knows where all the shits stored. They wait till it's full, then boom, all gone. Rinse and Repeat.

You might be right.

"Kremlin Defence Minister Shoigu has now issued a threat to target Western-supplied weaponry in Ukraine, claiming Russian progress had "dispelled the myth of the superiority of Western weapons," reports the Express. His words were stark: "We will increase the intensity of attacks on logistics centres and storage bases for Western weapons.

He further vowed: "In proportion to the threats posed by the United States and its allies, we will continue to improve the composition and structure of the Armed Forces and increase the production of the most popular weapons and military equipment."

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
US doesn't want Ukraine to win......
US wants to drag this war out and make $$ off the deaths of Ukrainians.
prime example from article MSN "However, despite agreeing to train Ukrainian fast jet pilots, combat fighter aircraft will not be supplied."
IF the US wanted Ukraine to win, 'we' would have started with top notch crap to take out Russia. instead, we overpay for obsolete equipment all over the world to supply Ukraine with.
We should have started with HIMARS, F16s, glide bombs, and cruise missiles.
Hell, once Raytheon realized the Stinger was still kicking ass, they raised the price.
Crap, even basic 155mm shells, that shouldn't be in short supply, but they are. Fk'n thieves, all of them.
Someone should have called up PSA and put in an order for 100,000 basic AR15s. Hand them out to every fk'n person who lives in Ukraine.
Hell, we had the flying tigers in China, volunteers who could fly the planes and fight the Japs.

WASHINGTON, April 24 (Reuters) - The United States in recent weeks secretly shipped long-range missiles to Ukraine for use in its battle to fight off Russian invaders, and Ukraine has now used them twice, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.
The missiles were contained in a $300 million military aid package for Ukraine that U.S. President Joe Biden approved on March 12, said the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official would not say how many of the missiles were sent.

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan, at a briefing for reporters, confirmed that a "significant number" of the missiles had been sent to Ukraine and said "we will send more."
He said Ukraine has committed to only use the weapons inside Ukraine, not in Russia.
Some of the missiles were contained in a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine that President Joe Biden approved on Wednesday, Sullivan said.

WASHINGTON, April 24 (Reuters) - The United States in recent weeks secretly shipped long-range missiles to Ukraine for use in its battle to fight off Russian invaders, and Ukraine has now used them twice, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.
The missiles were contained in a $300 million military aid package for Ukraine that U.S. President Joe Biden approved on March 12, said the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official would not say how many of the missiles were sent.

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan, at a briefing for reporters, confirmed that a "significant number" of the missiles had been sent to Ukraine and said "we will send more."
He said Ukraine has committed to only use the weapons inside Ukraine, not in Russia.
Some of the missiles were contained in a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine that President Joe Biden approved on Wednesday, Sullivan said.

Our country is led by a nihilistic death cult...

Our country is led by a nihilistic death cult...
maybe some, but i think it is mostly old fashioned war profiteering and kickback schemes, even if just to secure campaign funding.
they are exterminating white christian men for no good reason (no chance of winning).

most of the military aid money comes back to government contractors so it is also propping up the economy.

Intel and a good bomb is all you need .

Is that video real, I mean that's a HUGE FKn Mushroom cloud
the 1st mushroom cloud is hard to believe, the 2nd hit, now that looked real.
Russia has a shit load of satellites. It's not like they are a third world country. They track everything going into Ukraine.

maybe some, but i think it is mostly old fashioned war profiteering and kickback schemes, even if just to secure campaign funding.
they are exterminating white christian men for no good reason (no chance of winning).

There's a lot of that going on as well.

The average congressman is not very bright at all. Between kickbacks and neocon foreign policy advisors, they don't have enough brain cells to understand the path they are taking us down.

just saw that both my (FL) state's senators voted against the 60 b $ "foreign aid" package. at least i can justify voting 1 more time,as if it mattered.

Reactions: devildog93
The problem with Lindsays claim is they are based on fantasy and propaganda that ultimately pushed so hard folks actualy believe it led to Ukrainian counteroffensive faceplanting, gains from which have mostly already been reversed

Many losses based on Orxy ,that when scrutinized in detail has been found massively over counting .When dealing with distinctively Russian-only vehicles , Oryx is probably only making a 25-30% overclaim. When dealing with old Soviet vehicles also used by Ukraine, Oryx is quite unreliable and a 50% overclaim is probably the floor. Same goes for claims of captured equipment official Ukrainian numbers are less than one third of often claimed and touted.

Sometimes there is quite a deja vu vibes to Intel , like Kabul might fall in 6 months ,then it falls in a week

Started ->
Only nine months ago, American intelligence officials were telling the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee that it would take a decade — or more — for Moscow to recover from the staggering losses inflicted by Ukrainian defenders.
Updated->
The German Council on Foreign Relations refined that estimate last fall, warning that the window would be more like five to eight years.
Now->
Ravaged by war, Russia's army is rebuilding with surprising speed ,Russia Has ‘Almost Completely’ Rebuilt Its Military: US Official ,
Russia's military forces are 15% bigger than they were at start of war, says US intelligence

On the other side
While bags of money will continue to go into laundromat ,ultimately is lack of manpower that is the problem

I imagine war will move into long range tit for tat for tweets and likes , there is nothing new aid can do to change the front in meaningful way. Unless Ukraine manages to mobilise additional 450k folks.

When folks talk aid figures most do not understand that for 2 years supply was mostly east block surplus gear withg some western surplus at east block surplus cost, now same Stinger that cost 30-40k last year cost 400k$ Raytheon charges now ,40y old S300 that was valued at couple of million $ is now replaced with Patriot at 1billion a battery and 450mio for a reload. So you would need many time larger aid package than last year just to get equal , EU aid of 50 billion is spread over 5 years.

Faster and the mobilized

Dudes hauling ass

Grab the draft dodgers, send them to the front line with little training and they surrender or go AWOL. Not sure how this will help in any meaningful way.