• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

A lot of European aid is "promised" and yet to be delivered.

If you look at what the EU has actually sent Ukraine, it's a much different story.
Yes there is considerably more promised ,but that is mostly from individual countries EUrocrats are shelling out 'not their money' en masse
But for now US is more on military aid EU more on bags of cash segment

2024-05-07_13h37_59.png

American "boots on the ground" = Army National Guard as 50% of Combat units in Guard and Big Army cannot get volunteers to fill its Active Duty formations.
IIRC they did not activate the guard for Vietnam. I really think if they do that it will be the end of whoever is in office at the time.

I think we will agree that Trump would never do that, and will likely cut all aid to the country. To keep this gravy train rolling they will need another globalist in office.

Reactions: Shoreglide
sounds like they were competent soldiers...

It is so pointless:
1715086018641.png

100 or 1,500 is not going to do a single thing but make 100-1500 new widows. This is the way the left runs a war, you don't want to make too much noise or else the people might get unhappy with the idea, So toss a few into the meat grinder at a time and hope no one will notice. It all makes me sick.

Personally I highly doubt that the western countries have not been there for a very long time in "advisor" rolls.

that dude is as paranoid as Hitler in the bunker.
Z's multi-million dollar bunker is on a beach somewhere in France or off the coast of Italy, with access to his 100's of millions of dollars in Ukraine military aid, to buy shoes and bags for his wife.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Z's multi-million dollar bunker is on a beach somewhere in France or off the coast of Italy, with access to his 100's of millions of dollars in Ukraine military aid, to buy shoes and bags for his wife.
In time he will skate and live like a king leaving the people to suffer. Hopefully the people of Ukraine will take a page out of Stalin's book and Trotsky that little puke.

In time he will skate and live like a king leaving the people to suffer. Hopefully the people of Ukraine will take a page out of Stalin's book and Trotsky that little puke.

I'd suggest his biggest concern would be not pissing off his "buddies" in our government.
He's the kind of person that might eventually want more than what he has been given and start making noises about he knows the details on who got how much.
That's when tragic accidents and sudden illnesses tend to happen.

Yes there is considerably more promised ,but that is mostly from individual countries EUrocrats are shelling out 'not their money' en masse
But for now US is more on military aid EU more on bags of cash segment

View attachment 8412602

Keep in mind, those charts include "commitments", which are essentially meaningless.

I'd suggest his biggest concern would be not pissing off his "buddies" in our government.
He's the kind of person that might eventually want more than what he has been given and start making noises about he knows the details on who got how much.
That's when tragic accidents and sudden illnesses tend to happen.
Let's hope he gets what he has coming to him.

Reactions: DIBBS and Eostech
IIRC they did not activate the guard for Vietnam. I really think if they do that it will be the end of whoever is in office at the time.

I think we will agree that Trump would never do that, and will likely cut all aid to the country. To keep this gravy train rolling they will need another globalist in office.
Guard has been mobilized and deployed regularly since 9/11 - what does Viet Nam have to do with it?

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
It is so pointless:
View attachment 8412613

100 or 1,500 is not going to do a single thing but make 100-1500 new widows. This is the way the left runs a war, you don't want to make too much noise or else the people might get unhappy with the idea, So toss a few into the meat grinder at a time and hope no one will notice. It all makes me sick.

Personally I highly doubt that the western countries have not been there for a very long time in "advisor" rolls.
Ain't it word on the street that after the surrounding of Mariupol, there was serious high level negotiations to allow the Green Berets attached to Azov to get out unharmed?

Keep in mind, those charts include "commitments", which are essentially meaningless.

That might be the case with older charts , but the ones i posted , use the updated metric , and do not show 'promised support', only really allocated support.

You can imagine Congress passing 60Billion for Ukraine of which 23billion is spent on financing inventory restocking and 11$ billion on Us military operationjs in the region ,can't really be counted as 'aid' to Ukraine. , its more of a aid to MIC . 14 billion in new arms bought from MIC and 8billion will be in financial assistance. So real tally is closer to 22billon and change rest is mosty branded defense spending

Its one of the things that folks overlook when it comes to aid , and why its not going to change anything, aid delivered in past two years has been much offering much more bang for the buck as it was all surplus ,for example supplied tanks were 1mio per piece or less this year they will be priced of the production line so could be over 10mio a piece , surplus gear vs bought of production line there is up to 10fold decrease in quantity for same money.

Absent of all these charts are costs in regards to Ukrainian refugees that currently enjoy a super refuge status in terms of financing
That is almost a year old number ,now it well north of a 60billion.
European governments have already spent more than 43 billion euros on sheltering Ukrainians. These costs include cash payments, housing, medical care, educational services, and necessities.

2024-05-08_11h31_35.png

Last edited:
The last thread had a healthy discourse; ruined by one troll? Shame. Doesn't look like he was banned though...
No I wasn't. Because the definition of "trolling" doesn't mean taking an opposite viewpoint that you don't approve of. But not to worry, if you want to mount up and have your one sided circle jerk, I'm sure as hell not going to stand in the way of you being the pivot man.

Russia Issued a three-point "nuclear ultimatum" to France and Britain: "We will bomb your countries directly"

Use the translate function available on the site.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Russian Paratroopers Kill French and German Soldiers in Chasov Yar - 'Signal' Sent for NATO Force Deployment

"According to the Russian Paratroopers , "French and German soldiers were spotted near Chasov Yar in the wooded area on the southern approaches to the city. These are not mercenaries who came to the Ukraine to earn money and at the first threat run away from their posts. The first clashes with them showed that they are very well trained and disciplined. We are sure they are professional military personnel from NATO countries.

Yesterday the French Foreign Legion suffered its first losses. Seven of its soldiers were killed along with an unknown number of Germans."

"Russian military forces said they had intercepted communications about the arrival of NATO forces in Ukraine a month ago"

Reactions: Darayavaus
European Fools think they are being loyal to the NWO and going to help the NWO with their plans to destroy and subjgate Russia and make the west all powerful.

What those European Fools don't understand in the actual plan of the NWO is to destroy Europe and bring it into subjugation and replace the pesky natives with more compliant races.

Tribe is going to get their payback in a big way and they will enjoy having everybody else pay for and do it.

Russian Paratroopers Kill French and German Soldiers in Chasov Yar - 'Signal' Sent for NATO Force Deployment

"According to the Russian Paratroopers , "French and German soldiers were spotted near Chasov Yar in the wooded area on the southern approaches to the city. These are not mercenaries who came to the Ukraine to earn money and at the first threat run away from their posts. The first clashes with them showed that they are very well trained and disciplined. We are sure they are professional military personnel from NATO countries.

Yesterday the French Foreign Legion suffered its first losses. Seven of its soldiers were killed along with an unknown number of Germans."

"Russian military forces said they had intercepted communications about the arrival of NATO forces in Ukraine a month ago"
So when does the canned sunshine get released? Is that decision driven by share price, summer vacation schedules, election timing, what?? Let’s do this or forget about it. Fuck! These morons are such pussies.

You are mistaken the guard was used. The two letters before ones S/N was enlistment type.
RA = Reg Army aka, volunteer
US = Drafted
N/G = National guard
All three partake'd in the S/E Asian Games
Many N/G types thought they would never see a two way,... some were right, some were wrong

Are you asking about the middle east or in the Krain?
They are 2 arms of the same body. It is far more difficult to frame any one place, country, or organization as the bad guy in the Middle East. Media has been working very hard and cooperatively for years to present Russia as a “clear and present danger”. Thing is, elites are scared by canned sunshine in Europe. The ME, well, only a certain ethnic group are terrified about it there.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

as i recall,the french did same stuff in vietnam and algeria (?), at the time french citizens were not allowed to be drafted and sent to "foreign wars". so,most of fighting was done by the legion and colonial paras. if correct,maybe same now? wonder what the legion makeup is now? knew a brit that was in it and 15 years ago he said most were east european or yugoslavs. it's makeup does change over time.

as i recall,the french did same stuff in vietnam and algeria (?), at the time french citizens were not allowed to be drafted and sent to "foreign wars". so,most of fighting was done by the legion and colonial paras. if correct,maybe same now? wonder what the legion makeup is now? knew a brit that was in it and 15 years ago he said most were east european or yugoslavs. it's makeup does change over time.
I recently read an article that stated sending the FFL was an easy pull for Macron because the vast majority are not French. France had allowed Ukes to return home to fight as well independently from the Legion.

You are mistaken the guard was used. The two letters before ones S/N was enlistment type.
RA = Reg Army aka, volunteer
US = Drafted
N/G = National guard
All three partake'd in the S/E Asian Games
Many N/G types thought they would never see a two way,... some were right, some were wrong
Hmmm, I thought that is how Bush the lesser got a pass.

Reactions: babyguppy
Hmmm, I thought that is how Bush the lesser got a pass.
Complete units were only called based upon, MOS need & their readiness, level. Not very many complete units went either, but guard units were there. The biggest need was RTO's and selected 11B types. Specialty types (Pathfinder, Sniper, SF, & FO's)were a big need as well.
In the early days (1965) when LBJ put the war on the fast track, the Army was cherry picking people,... Everywhere,...based upon needs.

"Russian troops have made a breakthrough in a key city in the Donetsk region according to Ukraine's armed forces.

Lieutenant Colonel Nazar Voloshyn, spokesman for Ukraine's Khortytsia operational-strategic group of troops fighting on the front line, said Russian assault groups had advanced into Krasnohorivka, west of the city of Donetsk, and entered the site of an industrial plant."

1715270019804.png

per MSN ..

Dutch open-source intelligence defense analysis website Oryx has visually confirmed that 2,001 Russian tanks have been destroyed, 156 have been damaged, 329 have been abandoned, and 514 have been captured since the start of the war.

Oryx has also visually confirmed that 547 Ukrainian tanks have been destroyed since the beginning of the war, with 68 damaged, 61 abandoned, and 132 captured.

Kyiv's military said in an update on Thursday that Moscow has lost 7,429 tanks so far, including 11 in the past day.

Russia Issued a three-point "nuclear ultimatum" to France and Britain: "We will bomb your countries directly"

Use the translate function available on the site.

FAFO may well be coming to fruition. WWIII here we go?

I can't say that I find fault with Russia's position, although everyone will suffer once the nuclear button is pushed.

Visually confirmed tanks above.... WHICH propaganda machine is this coming from... Ukes, CIA, dotgov...... inquiring minds.

In addition to drones, Russians are now having fun with motobikes for combat applications:

In the late 1970s, I've been a member of one of the shooting clubs in Moscow, and once, we've had a competition - shooting targets with .22 pistol (with special bullets made from vax) while sitting behind a driver on the motobike. I hit one target and missed the second one. It's been a lot of fun.

Reactions: khel and theLBC
saw this in another thread
mentions how Russia is buying
nitrocellulose. Global demand is through the roof
EU companies exporting nitrocellulose to support the Russian military

Might slow down the Russian's if making explosives was a bit tougher to source; or make it a bit more expensive.
There is no possible shortage of smokeless powder in Russia. All you basically need to do is to mix, for a short time, nitric acid and cotton (or similar organic matter), then wash, dry and cut. There are pleanty of both chemical components in Russia...

Last edited:
I think this about making a buffer zone that puts Belgorod out of artillery range

But am not quite certain if the Ukrainian forces are thined out enough to go add hundreds of kilometers of added front line.

I think this about making a buffer zone that puts Belgorod out of artillery range

But am not quite certain if the Ukrainian forces are thined out enough to go add hundreds of kilometers of added front line.
this could be the death knell as Ukies are thin as it is. Now they'll have to reallocate forces weakening other areas along the front. Hope Russia has the reserves to punch through and end this

belgorod,kiev,kharkov heavily fought over land in ww2. have read much on that. same again. land must have dried out. really don't see the russians stopping until they want to.