• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I'm waiting for Putin to get pissed and nuke Kiev. Then America can focus on our own problems. Stolen elections.
And we have an election coming up, what better way to distract the normies. And of course a POS like Pence is going to call for war with Russia because their actions are "evil." The fact of the matter is the terrorists who have hijacked most of the first world nations are the ones who are evil.

If there was a ground envasion from NATO led by the US into Russia we can 100% guarantee nukes will go off. It's all good though as long as the overlords have their little hidy holes in NZ.

Reactions: 232593 and JR_77
No evidence of the soil being unusable for generations.
Here is a pubmed. The abstract tells you everything the whole article details.

"Assuming that corrosion and leaching continue as observed, the mobilisation of 238U from DU munitions will last, on an average, for thousands of years in the soils investigated, while the munitions themselves will have been corroded after a much shorter time. It is proposed to use, for the investigated soil types, the mean leaching rates of the six columns with projectiles for transport calculations of 238U to the groundwater and, thus, for a better risk assessment of the water-dependent uptake pathways of DU."

"The development and deployment of armour piercing depleted uranium (DU) munitions has left a legacy of contaminated land in conflict areas and at test sites [1]. These areas may require long-term management and in some cases decontamination could be necessary to release the land for further use, or minimise risks to public health and environmental quality."

I am a 62 year old ex-paratrooper from England and I would love 10 minutes stuck in a lift with Tobias Ellwood. That should be enough time for me to rip his liver out and eat it in front of him before he dies!
Fuckers like him have never been at the pointed end in a war zone.
He works for 77 Brigade which is a unit in the British Army that spied on the British population during the lockdown due to that bullshit pandemic.
No real soldier would have anything to do with him, Ben Wallace, Radakin or any of the other globalist puppets!
Can't tell you how angry they make me as they want to get us involved in a war that the west started for the gain of the global bankers. The enemy is within, not overseas!

That is why it is being called ''not an offensive, but a bloody crash test.

Literally every vehicle in the assault gets blown up on the minefields, tactic involved seems to be to clear the minefield by driving over mines in hope Russians run out of mines faster than Ukrainians run out of armor and men.

Last edited:

Literally every vehicle in the assault gets blown up on the minefields, tactic involved seems to be to clear the minefield by driving over mines in hope Russians run out of mines faster than Ukrainians run out of armor and men.

@steve podleski will be here in a few to tell us how this tactic will be the end for Russia followed by @Ranger3/75 to tell us how great the uke's are and that you are a POS for not supporting them. He knows because he lived there for four years but won't tell us what he was doing there

Here is a pubmed. The abstract tells you everything the whole article details.

"Assuming that corrosion and leaching continue as observed, the mobilisation of 238U from DU munitions will last, on an average, for thousands of years in the soils investigated, while the munitions themselves will have been corroded after a much shorter time. It is proposed to use, for the investigated soil types, the mean leaching rates of the six columns with projectiles for transport calculations of 238U to the groundwater and, thus, for a better risk assessment of the water-dependent uptake pathways of DU."

"The development and deployment of armour piercing depleted uranium (DU) munitions has left a legacy of contaminated land in conflict areas and at test sites [1]. These areas may require long-term management and in some cases decontamination could be necessary to release the land for further use, or minimise risks to public health and environmental quality."
Using EPA standards, the question is whether the leaching impacts groundwater at levels above 30 ug/L (parts per billion). In soil, US residential clean up requirements would be ~2.7 mg/kg (parts per million) to achieve a 1 in 1 million excess cancer risk. Background for U in the environment is ~1.4 mg/kg.

The half-life for uranium is ~3 billion years - so it will not be attenuating…

U-238 is less radioactive than U-235, so primary threat from DU is to kidneys, like other heavy metals

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

At the beginning of the war, the Ukrainians and their western puppet masters were all giddy with joy about how well all the american missiles worked to destroy Russian armoured vehicles.

Well now they are understanding two can play at that game and I'll bet the Russians are getting the job done way cheaper with their mines.

I think this war is probably going to be the beginning of the end for counting on big heavy armoured vehicles to do all the work.
The future will be fast and light and drones and machine learning killbots.

At the beginning of the war, the Ukrainians and their western puppet masters were all giddy with joy about how well all the american missiles worked to destroy Russian armoured vehicles.

Well now they are understanding two can play at that game and I'll bet the Russians are getting the job done way cheaper with their mines.

I think this war is probably going to be the beginning of the end for counting on big heavy armoured vehicles to do all the work.
The future will be fast and light and drones and machine learning killbots.
They future will be life in the sewers.

Hep shots will be like gold.

The US Army trained extensively on breaching combined arms linear obstacles (minefields/trenches) and river crossings) pre 9/11 - these are complicated high casualty operations. Not a lot of institutional knowledge left with that level of combined arms operations in the US military and certainly not NATO. Lots of "how to fight" manuals will be re-written.

Attacking a modern army that had plenty of time to prepare a defense in depth is bloody, ugly business.

Using EPA standards, the question is whether the leaching impacts groundwater at levels above 30 ug/L (parts per billion). In soil, US residential clean up requirements would be ~2.7 mg/kg (parts per million) to achieve a 1 in 1 million excess cancer risk. Background for U in the environment is ~1.4 mg/kg.

The half-life for uranium is ~3 billion years - so it will not be attenuating…

U-238 is less radioactive than U-235, so primary threat from DU is to kidneys, like other heavy metals
Same old, same old for the Hohols. Ukraine has been growing crops and raising animals in the Chernobyl exclusion zone since it happened. As soon as the evacuations began, people went in and started looting apartments, then driving out of the area to sell the toys and clothing that were off the charts with radioactivity.

Watch this video for at least the first 2 minutes, and if you believe the source of info, Russians started something from the direction of Belarus.
Operation "Bagration" 2.0? On the other hand, it could be also a sort of another deception by Russians to force ukes to move serious reserves from the south to the north. In any case, ukes (in the south) will be stripped of any realistic opportunity to seriously fight in the south. For ukes, it may become a very ctitical situation, as they may not find out fast enough where Russian main counteroffensive will take place, in the north or in the south. Clown will be embarrased a lot if he loses his nest in Kiev, particularly when he'll be attending NATO meeting in Vilnus next week. Russians do not need to capture Kiev, they just need to blockade it and cut access to it for the clown, which they can do in days moving from Belarus. At any rate, it is mostly speculation and nobody really knows every possible scenario, except for Russian top military command.

Last edited:
I am a 62 year old ex-paratrooper from England and I would love 10 minutes stuck in a lift with Tobias Ellwood. That should be enough time for me to rip his liver out and eat it in front of him before he dies!
Fuckers like him have never been at the pointed end in a war zone.
He works for 77 Brigade which is a unit in the British Army that spied on the British population during the lockdown due to that bullshit pandemic.
No real soldier would have anything to do with him, Ben Wallace, Radakin or any of the other globalist puppets!
Can't tell you how angry they make me as they want to get us involved in a war that the west started for the gain of the global bankers. The enemy is within, not overseas!
This general way of thinking has undermined my whole thought of war over the last 80 years.

I feel like all those wars and battles were for anything other than "freedom" and makes me question all those brave "heros" that died for freedom. Starting to actually think we are the bad guys and all those "heros" were actually supporting the evil deeds of evil people. Dying for the greed and power of others.

Im not going to dismiss the valor and bravery of young men who died for their country, but Im not so sure they died or fought for freedom.

Along with age comes a sore body and wisdom. I want to be part of the greatest country in the world, but seems we have veered so far from that.

Im almost at the point I dont want to see us involved in any conflicts unless those shitbags, whoever they are, come here and do their evil. Fuck this whole proxy war shit/ Fighting terrorist BS. The only people who should be fighting overseas in the name of freedom, are those shitbags in DC. You want a war outside our borders, you go fight it!!!!! Oh, and use your money to fight, not mine!

This general way of thinking has undermined my whole thought of war over the last 80 years.

I feel like all those wars and battles were for anything other than "freedom" and makes me question all those brave "heros" that died for freedom. Starting to actually think we are the bad guys and all those "heros" were actually supporting the evil deeds of evil people. Dying for the greed and power of others.

Im not going to dismiss the valor and bravery of young men who died for their country, but Im not so sure they died or fought for freedom.

Along with age comes a sore body and wisdom. I want to be part of the greatest country in the world, but seems we have veered so far from that.

Im almost at the point I dont want to see us involved in any conflicts unless those shitbags, whoever they are, come here and do their evil. Fuck this whole proxy war shit/ Fighting terrorist BS. The only people who should be fighting overseas in the name of freedom, are those shitbags in DC. You want a war outside our borders, you go fight it!!!!! Oh, and use your money to fight, not mine!
under the false promise of patriotism, our politicians have sold us out and turned our defensive military into the Red Army of the NWO

Just and Unjust Wars by Michael Walzer.

He’s a philosopher. It’s a hard read, but definitely thought provoking. I recommend it be read multiple times.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

It’s not just a feeling @Bullfrog08. It’s the truth. Unfortunately those that point it out are usually criticized by the brainwashed masses. “Thank a soldier” is nothing more than warhawk propaganda. It’s similar to “back the blue” but at the federal level. The job of a soldier has nothing to do with freedom just as the police officer has nothing to do with public safety. If it’s gov’t, it’s shit.

Last edited:
this guy talked about the NWO's war on Russia years before the Ukraine bear trap was created.

51cLAjxxNBL.jpg

Way back when Dubya was president, the Dep. of Defense defined "full-spectrum superiority"

The cumulative effect of dominance in the air, land, maritime, and space domains and information environment, which includes cyberspace, that permits the conduct of joint operations without effective opposition or prohibitive interference.

some glowies are paid, some are unpaid, but they all contribute to achieving informational control for the advancement of the narrative. it is literally part of the strategy.

The problem here, is we are fat cats. It might be corrupt, but everyone has money, food, healthcare, etc, etc, etc. We have no struggles! Nobodys changing shit!

Think about this......You know what the biggest struggle for most people is in this country.......obesity! We are so fat and living high on the hog, most struggle to lose weight! Nothing is going to change with that condition! Even our homeless are fat!

I feel for the generations that follow!

The problem here, is we are fat cats. It might be corrupt, but everyone has money, food, healthcare, etc, etc, etc. We have no struggles! Nobodys changing shit!

Think about this......You know what the biggest struggle for most people is in this country.......obesity! We are so fat and living high on the hog, most struggle to lose weight! Nothing is going to change with that condition! Even our homeless are fat!

I was gonna say…. Even the poors are fat… figure that one out

Reactions: 232593

Bingo! Maybe when people are 100% controlled and being shot then people will wake up, but by then it will be too late. This ain’t 1940’s Germany and there is no American hero coming to save us Americans.

Did you see the gun in the background, at the very end of the video. I think it is a DP-27. A soviet light machine gun made in....you guessed it 1927.

If you are winning you don't bring out 90 year old weapons.

Reactions: Darayavaus
interesting the russian mobile defense. they learned from the germans well in the 40s. as discussed previously,many similarities to WW2. the guy above makes cuurent uke offensive sound like germans at kursk.

I have thought that myself quite a bit, everything lines up so well. We know it is coming, they are talking about it everywhere we watch them move all this new equipment in, then when it starts russians do the russian thing, and let them grind themselves to pulp against a hard but flexable wall.

Just now starting to think that way?

I can name only 3 wars in the past 80 years that we got into for a good reason: WW2, GW1 and Afghanistan immediately post 9/11... I cant say how long we should have been in Afg, but for sure not the 20+ years we were there.

Korea? no
Vietnam? no
Iraq 2? no
All the other bull shit things we have done that mostly were led by the CIA to encourage or support coup's? No

IMO if Congress doesnt DECLARE WAR then the only reason WE should send anything is through NATO or the UN...not that I like either of those organizations much, but at least they require some kind of consensus of the members as well as buy in before they send some type of combat or peace keeping troops in... And IF they decide to send stuff somewhere everybody thats part of it takes part

NOW the politicians have figured out how to get into a war without letting Americans get killed, mostly because its politically un-popular, yet still fully funding the American war machine and in turn filling their own campaign(and other) coffers. Russia figured this out in the late 40's...but I digress... I mean shit they used Ukraine to launder money from the American tax payer, through Sam Bankman Fried, right back into their own campaign coffers through "political donations"...

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Just now starting to think that way?

I can name only 3 wars in the past 80 years that we got into for a good reason: WW2, GW1 and Afghanistan immediately post 9/11... I cant say how long we should have been in Afg, but for sure not the 20+ years we were there.

The fact that you think the last 2 were good just shows how effective propaganda is these days and how you have totally swallowed the load.

Well vetted insght: Until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change, nothing will happen.

The fact that you think the last 2 were good just shows how effective propaganda is these days and how you have totally swallowed the load.

GW1 to push Saddam out of Kuwait? We had a huge coalition going in, went in, executed, and left... So yea I feel that was a righteous war we perpetrated... We didnt stay 20 years for no real reason... I dont agree with going back to "finish the job" or what ever the bull shit reason was for GW2...

And the initial push into Afg following 9/11, yea im behind that initial push, im not behind staying for 20 years and pivoting into GW2 thats for damn sure. Leaving out all the bull shit of the Clinton years and what led up to 9/11 aside... I dont know how long we should have stayed in Afg, but CERTAINLY NOT 20+ years... and certainly not "nation building"... Shit went off the rails with the nation building bull shit and trying to push democracy on a country where they wipe their ass with their hands and fuck goats for sport...

GW1 to push Saddam out of Kuwait? We had a huge coalition going in, went in, executed, and left... So yea I feel that was a righteous war we perpetrated... We didnt stay 20 years for no real reason... I dont agree with going back to "finish the job" or what ever the bull shit reason was for GW2...

And the initial push into Afg following 9/11, yea im behind that initial push, im not behind staying for 20 years and pivoting into GW2 thats for damn sure. Leaving out all the bull shit of the Clinton years and what led up to 9/11 aside... I dont know how long we should have stayed in Afg, but CERTAINLY NOT 20+ years... and certainly not "nation building"... Shit went off the rails with the nation building bull shit and trying to push democracy on a country where they wipe their ass with their hands and fuck goats for sport...

In GW1, what did Saddam do to us, or anyone we really are allied with. Not one single thing. We had no business being there, but it was good for business.

WW2 we got our hands dirty after the Japanese attacked us, it was not until after that event did we do anything about it. There was still a very large anti-war movement in the US, a great number of WWI vets did not like the idea of their kids going to fight in europe again.

Korea was a UN thing, and showed just how useless the UN is. One little podunk country attacks a neighbor and the UN votes to send in troops, for the first and last time in history. Why because the USSR took their ball and went home. And what happened, the UN gave us the gift of North Korea, because they could not finish the job.

GW1
You realize our state department pretty much told Saddam we don't care if he has a dispute with his neighbor that is hiring Halliburton to help them steal his oil, do what you want. Then all of the sudden, we had our excuse to start an endless war.
Also it was our excuse to get the Saudi's to agree to allow a ton of military to be camped out in their country.

Saddam pretty much immediately offered to withdraw almost completely except for a small strip of borderland that the other guys were using as an oil stealing platform. But nope we wanted war.

9/11 You realize it was a handful of SAUDI Arabians lead by the son of one of the most wealthy Saudi families that were hanging out in a spot in the far backwaters of someplace. But sure let's invade a whole country and kill hundreds of thousands and destroy the lives of millions rather than just go get the couple Saudi's that we wanted.
You might also not have realized how much some of our government might have been all in on making or letting 9/11 happen for that same goal of trillions of dollars spent in endless war.

Reactions: mosin46
Did you see the gun in the background, at the very end of the video. I think it is a DP-27. A soviet light machine gun made in....you guessed it 1927.

If you are winning you don't bring out 90 year old weapons.

You can only imagine how 100billion $ was spent

Remember these two guys US DOD was paying them 3$ a round for Chinese suplus worth at best 0.05$/round , there is thousands of such scammers in Ukraine right now.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Easy to watch but very informative video about operation "Bagration". A very important element of this operation was a deception, as Red Army created an impression that it would strike in the south, but in reality, it has happened in the north. Currently, Russia launched a whole bunch of local counteroffensives in the south, which is likely a way to keep ukes fully occupied there. Will Russia then hit Kiev area in the north?

In GW1, what did Saddam do to us, or anyone we really are allied with. Not one single thing. We had no business being there, but it was good for business.

WW2 we got our hands dirty after the Japanese attacked us, it was not until after that event did we do anything about it. There was still a very large anti-war movement in the US, a great number of WWI vets did not like the idea of their kids going to fight in europe again.

Korea was a UN thing, and showed just how useless the UN is. One little podunk country attacks a neighbor and the UN votes to send in troops, for the first and last time in history. Why because the USSR took their ball and went home. And what happened, the UN gave us the gift of North Korea, because they could not finish the job.
If the UN had their way they would turn the entire world into North Korea or worse.

and GMOs.

huh. whaddya know:

"GMO has been banned in Russia since 2016. Putin previously said he wants to make Russia the world’s largest seller of GMO-free food."

More like “preservatives and modern food preservation technology, along with industrial farming practices.”

Fresh food is more expensive than processed foods because of the preservatives. A burger and fries at McDs is cheaper than a salad at Fresh Choice because every part of the McDs meal can be frozen for months while every part of the salad must be fresh.

Everything would be exponentially more expensive if farm tractors were replaced with manual labor.

For most of history and across pretty much all cultures, leanness of body was a sign of poverty, while being fat was an indication of wealth. It is only very recently that those societal norms have flipped- where eating “healthy” is an indicator of wealth and prosperity.

It used to be that all food was expensive and having enough to eat was hard, except for the very wealthy. Now, food is cheap, but eating “high quality fresh food” is expensive.

Seems the rebellion was possibly fake if Prigozin met with Putin already 5 days later, wonder when we will find out how much of the Pentagons accounting error was really paid to Prigozin

''Putin met with Prigozhin in the Kremlin 5 days after the rebellion, on June 29 , Dmitry Peskov said. The meeting lasted about 3 hours, it was also attended by the commanders of PMC detachments, there were 35 people in total.
According to him, the president gave his assessment of what happened and offered the representatives of PMCs employment options.

Also at the meeting, Putin assessed the actions of the PMC "Wagner" in the course of the military defense.''

Seems more probable by the day

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man and JR_77