• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Trump didn’t cut funding. He increased it and began the process of actually arming them. Something Obama/ Biden/Clinton refused early on.

Don’t confuse hero worship with reality.

Before you go thinking Trumps coming to save you, he has about 96 Felony’s he’s gotta beat. You’d be foolish to underestimate the seriousness of this.

Now Getting off Trumps nuts.

It actually looks like the Ukrainians have been slowly making progress over the summer. The loss of wagner seems to be the last of the Russian advance, their push on Bakhmut. Maybe, Prigozhin was correct about the incompetence of Russia’s commanders? Maybe the Russians just disbanded and killed their best hope. Seems like they shot them selves in the foot.
According to an interview with Tucker Carlson about two weeks ago, COL MacGreggor stated that the Russians are advancing in the north. Not sure if that’s the case still.

Once again, you're cherry-picking individual elements of the totality of bullshit being spread. When one adds up the various narrative threads from the past 18 months, there's no coherence.
ah but there is. did you already watch ukraine on fire?
this sets the stage for what has happened.
ukraine is (was) full of russian and jew hating right wing nationalists that wrongly blame all jews for bolsheviks and the holodomor.
this was the ukrainian genecide and why they welcomed the nazis.

nuland and the west used this strongly embedded hatred to their advantage in overthrowing a russian friendly government, but the nationalists could not be controlled by the new regime. something had to be done because these were not the types that would accept the new world order. they regularly told zelensky to fuck off.
this war has worked very well to eliminate those elements from ukrainian society permanently.

Last edited:
BcOZZDNe4VS2.jpeg

News of North Korea joining forces with Russia fits well into my mental model - while much has been made of Ukraine's looming manforce problems, Russia's also got a problem. They can't continue throwing men into a meat grinder indefinitely.

You know who has plenty of men, and a vested interest in taking some sort of ownership over Russia when this is over? Just look south; the tiger has almost 10x the population crammed into half the space, and 30 million "excess" males. Things get really spicy when they enter the chat.
North Korea is poor, starving, and desperate. Russian civilians get politically concerned when too many of their relatives die. North Korea doesn’t care about death and worship the martial spirit, for now at least. Russia provides “aid”, NK provides bodies. It’s a great deal for everyone. Even the NK soldiers will probably have a better life on the front lines than at home.

Once again, you're cherry-picking individual elements of the totality of bullshit being spread. When one adds up the various narrative threads from the past 18 months, there's no coherence.
The coherence is there. It’s the obvious untruth of everything the media and government presents every day. Specific “conspiracy theory” outcomes are uncertain, just like in real life, but pretending to occupy the middle while sniffing at either side is the easy way out of admitting the critical failure systemic in our western society. I see the same disconnect in career military members and LEOs that are securely ensconced in their very sheltered entire adult life.

Once again, source?
You need a source on that one? It's literally coming out of everyone "defending" Ukraine in the US. Politicians, generals, media...

Trust us we only steal money and weapons from Ukrainians not from our sponsors, so more bags of cash needed

CIA might just stir up some shit in Kashmir.
J&K has been a tinderbox for some time. However, the real rub between India and China is the disputed border between the two. That’s where the best irritation between the two nations could be done, which has been ongoing for some time and has gotten kinetic in a few instances.

Reactions: jetracer013
Once again, source?
i'm sure you could find this yourself, and again, what does it matter who is the source? you have a list of ones we can trust?

i guess they are just warning us that this could be like afghanistan where we spend $2 trillion and then give up after 20 years.

Courrently things are more prone to going sideways in Pakistan proper , US and Pakistani Military coup of the Pakistani goverment over Ukraine and jailing of all main political players can go bad fast. PM Imran Khan is immensely popular among the population and can muster millions to the streets.

Talking bags of cash , dude that wrecked Libya is literaly asking for you to give some money to his fake charity. Zelensky is in good company

photo_2023-09-15_21-11-55.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JR_77 and theLBC
Once again, source?
You are throwing this out to attempt to discredit. Do your own research. It isn’t hard. Pull up a search engine, type in the headline. Take note of what you see, read some of them. Then decide. Just questioning a post because you haven’t looked it up the the apex of laziness. You are already on the internet, it’s not like you have to dig a ditch to find the article.

I posted a couple articles last week - BOTH sides are saying this will take years. It will require more bodies than the Uke’s have. This means multiple countries will send soldiers to fight. If you are stuck on bitching about sources how are you ever going to see beyond the next terrain feature and identify the implications of what is coming? If you have to have your hand held at this point you are in denial of what is coming in short order.

just a reminder from the Auto Defamation League: there is absolutely no truth to the ugly rumor that world leaders have decided to thin out and replace "problematic" native populations with foreign migrants. Anyone who says otherwise is just a racist.

Like in Germany. 30% of the population are now migrants. that's only a coincidence. certainly not contrived. And Italy as well. no replacement going on there. And our politicians who say they are trying to exterminate as many slavs as possible....well, yeah. you know. no replacement.

Last edited:
Reactions: devildog93
According to an interview with Tucker Carlson about two weeks ago, COL MacGreggor stated that the Russians are advancing in the north. Not sure if that’s the case still.
That is about the only region, Kupyansk area, I am aware of Russia making any progress on the ground and I believe even that has stalled out. I believe this is what he is talking about.

Near Robotney and Verbove UKES are slowly making progress at great expense. South of Bakhmut they have pushed into Andrivka and still fighting over klishchivka.

This is what am seeing from the open source mappers of this, so take that for what it is, my interpretation of that. I listen to a couple different people mapping it daily, generally between them they are pretty close to the truth.

Reactions: 232593
you've doubled down with the trolling since you were banned and called out.

Still voting for Biden?

Propwash said it best:
Called out for what?

No, you missed the point of that comment. Because I don't go along with the stolen election crap, I get labeled a leftist... that is straight Insanity. I was just playing into it to make a point, sure I am a leftiest Biden voter... what ever you say.. Something you missed, Sarcasm is had to interpret through a screen.

I didn't even read prop washes comment. He doesn't know me, I have no desire to engauge his misconceptions about who and what I am.

In fact as far as I am aware I don't know any one on here in real live that I interact with in person.

Its funny, when I show people who actually know me some of the responses on here to what ya'll try to label me as they laugh their asses off. I showed them the Rememeber this day thread, had some good laughs over it.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Once again, source?
Its from this article.

Basically what MK20 is asking is where is this, so he can read it for himself. Its not an attempt to dis credit, its I have lost trust in what you share, show me the proof.

Reactions: MK20
The coherence is there. It’s the obvious untruth of everything the media and government presents every day. Specific “conspiracy theory” outcomes are uncertain, just like in real life, but pretending to occupy the middle while sniffing at either side is the easy way out of admitting the critical failure systemic in our western society. I see the same disconnect in career military members and LEOs that are securely ensconced in their very sheltered entire adult life.

I agree with this problem statement. The issue I'm having is spreading every possible BS theory, giving each equal weight under the disclaimer of "I didn't fact-check this personally - just passing it along!". That's a poor way to generate a coherent description of events and motives.

Reactions: Emerson0311
However, the real rub between India and China is the disputed border between the two. That’s where the best irritation between the two nations could be done, which has been ongoing for some time and has gotten kinetic in a few instances.
Yes thank God Mao decided to randomly attack the only country that was ever friendly to communist China to try and gain some useless mountains.
Current day BRICS inherits the issues of the past which weakens it.

That is about the only region, Kupyansk area, I am aware of Russia making any progress on the ground and I believe even that has stalled out. I believe this is what he is talking about.

Near Robotney and Verbove UKES are slowly making progress at great expense. South of Bakhmut they have pushed into Andrivka and still fighting over klishchivka.

This is what am seeing from the open source mappers of this, so take that for what it is, my interpretation of that. I listen to a couple different people mapping it daily, generally between them they are pretty close to the truth.
Yes.
Credit where credits due. Ukraine has made some slow yet steady gains in the past couple weeks. Be interesting to see how long they can keep up the effort.
Because at this point in time - its still looking strongly to me as if Russia, maybe not necessarily "baiting" them in, but basically saying ok we'll retreat out of this tiny area and make you pay dearly for every single inch that you advance. Giving up land and in return taking many valuable Ukrainian lives in the process. Making sure they stay way ahead on the attrition scoreboard instead of wasting men/resources on a couple villages that don't mean a whole lot...
That changes if Ukraine can in fact keep advancing and widening the salient. But at the current time, that^^ is how I see it.
And I have to wonder if Russia won't regret taking Wagner/Prigozhin off the chessboard...

NO VICTORIES BUT ‘COMMUNICATION FAILURE’ FOR KIEV NEAR BAKHMUT​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download

The area of Artemovsk (formerly known as Bakhmut) remains one of the hottest battlefields and one of the main directions of the Ukrainian offensive. In addition to the large strategic dream to cut off the Russian grouping in the Donbass, Kiev is largely pursuing its political goals there. The loss of Artemovsk in the bloody battles against the Wagner PMC was one of the heaviest blows for the military and political leadership of Ukraine.
In an attempt to achieve at least some gains in the vicinity of the city, the Ukrainian military command has been throwing servicemen into meat grinder assaults for four months. Attacks by large forces on small villages are the only opportunity for the Ukrainian General Staff to compensate for the loss of Artemovsk.
On September 14, Deputy Defense Minister Malyar announced the capture of the village of Andreevka located on the southern flank of Artemovsk. However, she was criticized by the Ukrainian military itself.
In response, the 3rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine refuted her statements, claiming that the severe battles continue. They added that “such premature statements are harmful, pose a threat to the lives of personnel and harm the performance of combat missions.”
As a result, Madame Malyar had to make excuses and explained the error as a “communication failure between several of her sources of information.”
Apparently, communication failures are the secret of Ukrainian successes in the recently occupied settlements, which remained in the gray zone long after.
In their turn, Russian military sources and officials confirm that the situation remains difficult in the Artemovsk and neither of the sides fully controls Andreevka and Kleshcheyevka.
In the Andreevka area, Russian main positions were transferred behind the railway on the eastern outskirts. However, the Russian military continues the battle, preventing the Ukrainian forces from gaining a foothold on two streets of the village.
The uphill battle for control of Klescheevka is also ongoing. According to some Ukrainian sources, Russian forces were forced to retreat and move their positions behind the railway; while Russian military sources from the front claim that they retain control of positions in the northeastern part of the village.
Moreover, Russian troops recently launched a series of successful counterattacks.
Heavy artillery duels continue in the villages. It is quite difficult for each side to gain a foothold in the ruins of destroyed settlements and they mostly remain in the gray zone.
As on the Zaporozhye front, the Ukrainian command does not change the tactics of the assaults in the hope of breaking through the Russian defense. As a result, a significant part of the Ukrainian military personnel are being left on the battlefield, and more wounded Ukrainian men are surrendering.

• Sad
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Yes.
Credit where credits due. Ukraine has made some slow yet steady gains in the past couple weeks. Be interesting to see how long they can keep up the effort.
Because at this point in time - its still looking strongly to me as if Russia, maybe not necessarily "baiting" them in, but basically saying ok we'll retreat out of this tiny area and make you pay dearly for every single inch that you advance. Giving up land and in return taking many valuable Ukrainian lives in the process. Making sure they stay way ahead on the attrition scoreboard instead of wasting men/resources on a couple villages that don't mean a whole lot...
That changes if Ukraine can in fact keep advancing and widening the salient. But at the current time, that^^ is how I see it.
And I have to wonder if Russia won't regret taking Wagner/Prigozhin off the chessboard...
I agree, if and that is a big if they are slowly retreating allowing the Ukes to attack, knowing they want to reclaim that territory makes sense. Ukraine haven’t taken any major cites. In nearly a year.

Kinda like the rope a dope. Ali v Foreman

If they do break through, they earned it. As much as I personally disagree with how this was started, it’s happening. And I can respect that. Hell of a fight going on over there.

I wonder what Russia’s reserves are, how “ in” are they. Are they idling along or throwing tbe kitchen sink at it? How much longer can the Ukes maintain? Things I don’t know, but wonder.

I do believe Russia made a big mistake by dismantling Wagner. Those guys were on the ground and in the shit, knew what needed to be done and got results They led from the front, not an office in Moscow. Imo a perfect example of a common theme, the Disconnect from politicians who need to listen to their warriors.

I have no doubt that US would need a draft to fill its ranks for a significant ground war. Also, with the opening of all military specialties to women and all the other XX genders, the draft needs to be universal for 18 to 25 with NO exemptions for college, etc. US military can no longer fill its ranks with volunteers. If draft is male only, watch for significant portion of 18-25 year olds identifying as women.

Everyone should think on this and really consider its implications. Mexico and China are now major trading partners, with China investing in factories there to get around the China embargoes, Russia is starting to move into the Mexico and continues its moves in South America. Cuba is courting both as well. Mexico has become the major trading partner with the US. We are playing checkers while they are playing chess.

From the paper: The Russia-Ukraine War is exposing significant vulnerabilities in the Army’s strategic personnel depth and ability to withstand and replace casualties. Army theater medical planners may anticipate a sustained rate of roughly 3,600 casualties per day, ranging from those killed in action to those wounded in action or suffering disease or other non-battle injuries. With a 25 percent predicted replacement rate, the personnel system will require 800 new personnel each day. For context, the United States sustained about 50,000 casualties in two decades of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. In large-scale combat operations, the United States could experience that same number of casualties in two weeks.

I suggest we not go into such a meat grinder.

Last edited:

Not just Russia. Notice who wasn't there.

Among the countries present were Belize, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, South Korea, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Russia, Uruguay, Sri Lanka and Venezuela.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Riiiighhhhttt! ^^^^^^^^^^

Mmmm hmmmm, like anything is going to change, and the corrupt bastards are going to quit pocketing billions of untraceable dollars.

I believe it.... not.

Reactions: NoDopes and theLBC
From the paper: The Russia-Ukraine War is exposing significant vulnerabilities in the Army’s strategic personnel depth and ability to withstand and replace casualties. Army theater medical planners may anticipate a sustained rate of roughly 3,600 casualties per day, ranging from those killed in action to those wounded in action or suffering disease or other non-battle injuries. With a 25 percent predicted replacement rate, the personnel system will require 800 new personnel each day. For context, the United States sustained about 50,000 casualties in two decades of fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. In large-scale combat operations, the United States could experience that same number of casualties in two weeks.

I suggest we not go into such a meat grinder.
And yet so many rabid wanna be snuff film watchers continue pushing for WARWARWAR.

North Korea is poor, starving, and desperate. Russian civilians get politically concerned when too many of their relatives die. North Korea doesn’t care about death and worship the martial spirit, for now at least. Russia provides “aid”, NK provides bodies. It’s a great deal for everyone. Even the NK soldiers will probably have a better life on the front lines than at home.
If it is accurate I have a feeling it is going to be mid to upper "management" types. Say Cpt on up. I think NK is still very worried of someone jumping the fence. But they have not had any experience shooting at anyone in 80 years. Sherman tanks and Garands still are standards.

If they get up to date in training and hardware, Perhaps get rid of their MiG15's

I agree, if and that is a big if they are slowly retreating allowing the Ukes to attack, knowing they want to reclaim that territory makes sense. Ukraine haven’t taken any major cites. In nearly a year.

Kinda like the rope a dope. Ali v Foreman

If they do break through, they earned it. As much as I personally disagree with how this was started, it’s happening. And I can respect that. Hell of a fight going on over there.

I wonder what Russia’s reserves are, how “ in” are they. Are they idling along or throwing tbe kitchen sink at it? How much longer can the Ukes maintain? Things I don’t know, but wonder.

I do believe Russia made a big mistake by dismantling Wagner. Those guys were on the ground and in the shit, knew what needed to be done and got results They led from the front, not an office in Moscow. Imo a perfect example of a common theme, the Disconnect from politicians who need to listen to their warriors.
Provided western money and equipment keep flowing in and the Ukraine manages to solve its reported personnel shortages, it stands to reason that this could go on quit a while. Especially if Russia does not improve its deep effects based targeting game.

Especially if Russia does not improve its deep effects based targeting game.
Do they realistically have the capability to? Seems there is a steady flow into theater Russia can't stop. Ukraines long range strike capability seem to be increasing, judging by recent strikes into Crimea and the past strikes that stopped Russia from pushing and turned a retreat across the Dniper, HIMARs hitting those bridges did that.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote