• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

Fair points and that may be the case provided there is not a different desired end state.
From the formal logic point of view, mess in Israel is also beneficial for the "west", which is recently started to disengage from ukes, as supporting them does not work as planed but it drains resources, which are not unlimited. The first step was to accuse ukes of super corruption, and clown tried to react by firing nearly all of ukes military top leadership. But it did not work either to make the "west" feel better. It looks like it is just a mess.

Welp they have the guns, just turn around and point them at Zelensky and company.
i have seen videos of some of them saying that they have been betrayed, and after they are done killing the invading orcs (russians), they will go after the traitors in their government. perhaps that's why zelensky just throws them at land mines and artillery fire uselessly.

LIL3KtW.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Sorry stupid Ukraine,

But we serve Israel way more than you, so tough luck, they need all the money you were getting.
Maybe you could try that whole negotiating and peace thing...
It's been nice being corrupt with you.
But this new war in the middle east will make so much more money...

If the MSM is to be believed Russia is suffering some heavy losses in Avdiivka at present.

So, do the Ukraine flags get switched to Jew flags or Palestine flags? I'm so confused.....

They are taking Avdeevka in a pincer, Avdeevka has been fortified for 8 years and yes they did lose a bunch of vehicles but also advanced 2months worth of Ukrainian offensive in 72h .

FPV drones are now available to Russians (the number doubled every month) in such numbers that they are used not just on armor ,trucks or groups of soldiers but literaly looking for individual soldiers in trenches.

Last edited:
I am sure the 'Fellas' are just itching to fill the ranks

Meanwhile, the withdrawal symptoms are setting in.

F8VNfjUWUAEpoVX.jpg

Last edited:
Some interesting pieces of armor allegedly found in Zaporizhzhia front , ole German Pz IV

Surprised no one bothered to salvage it for scrap metal for 75+years

F8kSK59XEAADApO

F8kSLKaW8AA7bPM

F8kh0KSWoAARdPf

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
My personal redneck opinion. . . .

As a culture, China is quite patient.
They are in it for the long game.

Problem now is that they may be realizing the biggest threat to the PRC is their own internal policies over the last 2 or 3 decades.
Some say they are in an irrecoverable trajectory.

If this is even partially true, look for them to take some frantic actions in an effort to placate and distract 1.4 billion pissed off countrymen.

"Sinister" plans against the United States would be quite simple to initiate right now.
We currently have uncontrolled borders as well as a distracted and uninterested citizenry.
Add to that a government that can be (and is) bought, influenced, coerced and blackmailed into actions that are not in the interest of our national security. Now you are a very, very soft target.

Without even resorting to an overt kinetic attack, our entire country can be completely savaged with >75% population loss.

Our infrastructure is so fragile and our manufacturing/distribution base so fractured or outsourced to non-CONUS entities, all that is needed is to tip a handful of seemingly non-important dominos.

In a totally logical and predictable fashion, things would become untenable for 99% of the population in short order.

Like going into a giant whirlpool the worse things would get, the faster they would degrade.

Regardless of our standing military, the Republic would be in an indefensible situation and not even necessarily have a solid clue to who the perpetrator is. Basically no one to strike back at.

Even if they knew who the culprit was, most hands on deck would be overwhelmed with domestic emergencies within our own borders.
I feel that we are exceptionally vulnerable right now. There is no less than a half dozen countries and regimes that would revel in our demise.
Even though I can't paint them as "the good guys", I do not think Russia is one of those.

Dictators like to play this card when things go south. This is what the Falklands started over.

Some interesting pieces of armor allegedly found in Zaporizhzhia front , ole German Pz IV

Surprised no one bothered to salvage it for scrap metal for 75+years

F8kSK59XEAADApO

F8kSLKaW8AA7bPM

F8kh0KSWoAARdPf
That looks like a PZ IV.

If it is, that is really something. I seem to remember someone getting a T34 rolling after it had sat on a display forever. In the first of the Arab Israel wars the Arabs used German tanks, and Israel used Me109's. I just cant imagine something like that being used for anything. Something is not adding up with that photo.

If it is, that is really something. I seem to remember someone getting a T34 rolling after it had sat on a display forever. In the first of the Arab Israel wars the Arabs used German tanks, and Israel used Me109's. I just cant imagine something like that being used for anything. Something is not adding up with that photo.
The date on the photograph, among other things.

The date on the photograph, among other things.
That is just nuts it is still there and that complete after all these years, someone would have grabbed that up for big bucks.

I watched a doc where they took two shermans off a range, half of one was ok, and half the other was ok, They cut off the shot up half and welded them together to make one tank. That is the extent those people will go to over these things, and that was a sherman not a mk 4.

From the pedestal into combat 70years later

And back to the pedestal

Some anti-drone CMs being pushed to the front burner.

American Rheinmetall is putting this air defense turret

on this Ripsaw chassis.

I still think lasers and electromagnetic spectrum control will be the Go-To for cost effective countering of high volume drones and cheap rockets.
if they can refine it, package it and deliver it soon.

on this Ripsaw chassis.

I still think lasers and electromagnetic spectrum control will be the Go-To for cost effective countering of high volume drones and cheap rockets.

Does that still work if the drones are flying in a perfect kill zone pattern? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Very logical and interesting commentary from D. Macgregor.

BTW, about 15 minutes into the video, he mentioned Finland. I agree 100%, I know that Finland was greatly benefiting from trading and having really good relations with USSR and then Russia and suddenly, Finns did something so incrediably stupid it's hard for me to understand.

Wait I thought when you get hit with a round you do three back flips while being slammed back 30 feet.......
Along with "blow the lungs owwwtttt of the body!" (assuming they're using 9x19 or 9x18)
Since they're wearing plates, it should flatten the bullet out pretty good actually and basically just completely take their entire torso out, separating it completely from their head and limbs and send that bitch into orbit! Leaving their head, arms, and legs to drop to the ground immediately after, right where they were standing... :unsure: These russkies must be made of adamantium or some shit!

Last edited:
Reactions: Im2bent

on this Ripsaw chassis.

TL;DR version: Biggest problem is that tracking/targeting drones is hard.

I think there biggest problem is still going to be detection and tracking radar, no matter which kinetic/non kinetic destruction method they choose. Particularly when someone actually puts some effort into developing more effective drones as opposed to just 'imma put a grenade on a quadcopter. Trust me bro, it will be sick'. As a back of the envelope example:

From the advertising on the radar system from above:

The AMMR has a detection range of over 20 km for a 1 m2 RCS aircraft, 12 km against hovering helicopters, 10 km against missiles, and 5 km against RAM targets and micro-UAS

So if I butcher the radar equation up a bit and use some standard-ish kind of examples(Storm Shadow for missile and F-35 for RAM) we have a drone with an RCS of .0001 or -40db (same as F22) having a detection of range of ~2.8km. So exactly what does that look like (I just made this up in CAD as something I thought may be kinda good):

1698055883542.png

Size is roughly scale off Shahed/Geranium drones. RCS model for 360 degrees around centerline of the aircraft is:

1698056017646.png

So median frontal angle between -60 and 60 is probably .0001 or maybe a bit better. This is using a model of perfect electrical conductor so any radar absorbing material (even if not proper 'RAM') like styrofoam, fibreglass etc will cut it even further. So these things could be basically on top of you before Radar gets a targeting lock. I know they have IRIS-T as a possible solution, but that has it's own problems....

How much would it suck to BTFO'ed in an AA tank that can't detect what's basically a fancy RC plane that you can literally see with the naked eye launched by some dude 800km away......

Edit: correction for missile example used

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhlan and lariat
not a good trend for humankind.

I'm kinda surprised that it has taken so long tbh. The bar for entry is super low. Basically any comp sci/software eng student with an AI interest and who isn't completely terrible at maths is all you need. Basically all the building blocks are out there in ready to use forms.

Something for really gullible idiots. Attack on Kiev by sabotage of a Soyuz space rocket 🤡

100%
Basically the very bottom of the totem pole of youtube vid creators. We dont need your goddang commentary and pausing every 2 seconds.. just show us the fckn vid!

But regardless.. those Russkies are nuts

Russians do things in training that Americans would complain about if they encountered on a deployment.

If American recruits were subjected to things Russians have to go through in training, there would be endless lawsuits.

In many regards Russia is a culture of hardship and deprivation.

The joke about Russian history is that Russian history can be summarized in five words, "and then things got worse."