• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I'm kinda surprised that it has taken so long tbh. The bar for entry is super low. Basically any comp sci/software eng student with an AI interest and who isn't completely terrible at maths is all you need. Basically all the building blocks are out there in ready to use forms.
No, this is by far not all you need. There are multiple other signatures besides its profile and material that emanate to/from a UAV, all are detectable. What you wrote is correct in part, but much of that has been overcome and there are other elements to consider that we won't be getting into here. This is an extremely high stakes technology game, and there are some really good and capable types working on all aspects of these weapons systems and counter systems. The pace of cat/mouse is simply incredible.

No, this is by far not all you need. There are multiple other signatures besides its profile and material that emanate to/from a UAV, all are detectable. What you wrote is correct in part, but much of that has been overcome and there are other elements to consider that we won't be getting into here. This is an extremely high stakes technology game, and there are some really good and capable types working on all aspects of these weapons systems and counter systems. The pace of cat/mouse is simply incredible.
That was related to the AI control statement, not the detection and tracking statement.......I understand that work is ongoing (and secret) on alot of the detection and tracking stuff - all I was trying to show was that merely changing the actually weapon used on these tanks wouldn't be 'the end of the battle'.

Reactions: lariat
I wonder which retard in the Brandon administration thought that was a good idea?
I called that BS out months ago. Our gov't straight up blocked any sort of a chance for ceasefire/peace treaty.
Russia offered to go into talks with us for ceasefire negotiations, our response was "we dont have control over what Ukraine does... go talk to them". When everyone knows damn well this conflict could stop right now if our .gov wanted it to..(or at least that was the case before - now that it appears its only a matter of time before Ukraine runs out of bodies and the BRICS alliance becoming a very real thing, Russia might feel they're in a position to demand unconditional surrender). This whole deal has done a lot of damage to our int'l reputation IMO.. as if it wasn't already bad enough. The media is gonna put their spin on this as always, and paint Ukraine as the valiant underdog. When the fact is Russia is/was the underdog and basically went up against the financial and materiel backing of the entirety of the western world/NATO, alone... and seems to be prevailing at the moment.

of course, being the internet, i have no clue when or where this happened yet.

Reactions: 232593
7hWa88JHmi7w.jpeg

Interesting read. Short version “Zennials”, whatever the fuck that is, are shitting themselves over the possibility of WW3 and a draft to support the war that they, and the political party they love so much, egged on.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Interesting read. Short version “Zennials”, whatever the fuck that is, are shitting themselves over the possibility of WW3 and a draft to support the war that they, and the political party they love so much, egged on.

the pedos and media will just say they inherited the problem from trump, just like they blame him for the open border.

the pedos and media will just say they inherited the problem from trump, just like they blame him for the open border.
No. This comes from multiple generations of shitbird, weak and entitled parents. We have not had hard times to forge discipline, nor are there real consequences for laziness or stupid actions.

Not really a fan of the headline. But the info is good.

They have lost 3 armies worth of troops. They are out of men old & young. Slaughtered for MIC profit ! Disgusting political class war profiteers! Did this !

I suspect the upper crust (you know the elites) are still available. While this whole "war" has been going on the ukrainian national soccer team is competing in Europe like nothing is going on. Maybe tap into those sources since things are so dire.

And…….I wonder if our brain trust has given any consideration to just what exactly is going to happen to all those western supplied weapons when the Ukes finally throw in the towel ?

Yeah, I know, those kinds of questions are bad for business……….

Ukraine is done...the US monetary aid for the war effort, is being stolen hand over fist...according to Time...the CIA run magazine since before 1970...and Zelenski's days are numbered, Time for an extended vacation.

While Ukraine is likely done for , money will continue to flow for some time to come , Zelenskys crew stealing it en masse just means many other sticky fingers can play anything can be explained away as Ukrainan corruption, which is kinda the ideal war economy for 10%Brandons

F8VLLQTXoAAQiYf.jpg

Last edited:
While Ukraine is likely done for , money will continue to flow for some time to come , Zelenskys crew stealing it en masse just means many other sticky fingers can play anything can be explained away as Ukrainan corruption, which is kinda the ideal war economy for 10%Brandons

View attachment 8261801
NATO would not unroll them that far.

Isn't that Russian video of Russian shooter rather than Ukie?

I took it to be Russian shooting a Lobaev.

I'm prolly way off base.

Idk.. you're probably right.
I assumed Ukie because I'd be surprised at The Sun having Russian POV footage...but who knows?

Those Lobaevs are every bit as legit as American/Western rifles.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Idk.. you're probably right.
I assumed Ukie because I'd be surprised at The Sun having Russian POV footage...but who knows?

Those Lobaevs are every bit as legit as American/Western rifles.
Guy is shootin a Dedal scope with a camera attached , and the hits are recorded on a thermal scope not a thermal clip on ,they are Russians

Its hard to tell but you can just spot a battery compartment under the ocular bell very few scopes have those .Its looks rather newish Russian Dedal scope with built-in electronic level

Resident Hide member made a review

As the sniping in Ukraine is typicaly mostly short range (600m or so ) pure thermals are very popular

Lots of Steyer and DTA in Russian service as well, Steyer was like main service sniper rifle prior to war in Ukraine.
photo_2023-08-16_18-34-15.jpg

Last edited:
Video is stitched from couple of vids and it looks and sounds like they are Russians , The scope looks like Dedal 5-20x56
Guy is shootin a Dedal scope with a camera attached , and the hits are recorded on a thermal scope not a thermal clip on

Its hard to tell but you can just spot a battery compartment under the ocular bell very few scopes have those .Its looks rather newish Russian scope with built in electronic level

a6af6c257260bf04d98a551dac82f0b6.png

As the sniping in Ukraine is typicaly mostly short range (600m or so ) pure thermals are very popular

Lots of Steyer and DTA in Russian service as well Steyer was like main service rifle prior to war in Ukraine.
View attachment 8262820

What make and model is the camo hookah? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: n2ishun
Guy is shootin a Dedal scope with a camera attached , and the hits are recorded on a thermal scope not a thermal clip on ,they are Russians

Its hard to tell but you can just spot a battery compartment under the ocular bell very few scopes have those .Its looks rather newish Russian Dedal scope with built-in electronic level

Resident Hide member made a review

Lots of Steyer and DTA in Russian service as well, Steyer was like main service sniper rifle prior to war in Ukraine.
View attachment 8262820

Any idea on the rifle in the vid? Looks like it has 9 m-lok slots in the handguard/rail?

Steyr SSG M1?

1698960340250.png

Also a beast of a rifle from what I've read..

The video of the sniper, most videos about this stuff I take with a grain of salt. I am not sure what can be trusted and what can't, and that has gone on from day 1.

As to just who they are, anyone's guess really. I am sure equipment changes hands.

I do think the video is "real" however, fairly short and he seems to relocate, so I would put a little more faith in this being a "real" video of somekind.