• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

NATO is not, will not be party to conflict in Ukraine — Scholz
"We do not want Russia's war against Ukraine to turn into a war between Russia and NATO," German Chancellor said

""NATO is not - and will not be - a party to the war. It will continue to be this way," Scholz said in a video posted to his X page. "We do not want Russia's war against Ukraine to turn into a war between Russia and NATO. We agree on this with all our allies."

"This also means: no German participation in the war!" the chancellor went on to say.

"And I will say clearly: as German chancellor, I will not send Bundeswehr soldiers to Ukraine. This is something our servicemen can rely on. And you can rely on it," Scholz said."

Directly indirectly related.

Interesting take on Russia's threshold for use of nukes as well as some of their concerns over conflict with their Chinese neighbors.
Our dumb fuck politicians and think tanks need to stop viewing them as 3rd world peasants.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
yes,who really knows? but the idea that china and russia will ever fight a war is absurd. both rulers are brutal dictators but not stupid. that would be a no winner for both and there is no reason at all for that to happen. cooperation between them is a winner for both. our idiotic carrying on in ukraine has and will give both a good reason to work together for our further disintegration. our idiots in the current obama regime and associated elites see advantage to themselves by destroying america. i think they don't see how in the long run that is going to terminally bite them in the ass.
gaza? don't think either gives a shit really. just another way for us to self destruct.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Directly indirectly related.

Interesting take on Russia's threshold for use of nukes as well as some of their concerns over conflict with their Chinese neighbors.
Our dumb fuck politicians and think tanks need to stop viewing them as 3rd world peasants.

well that should raise some eyebrows

Reactions: Terry Cross
I think hugh lawsuit against Tucker is rolling down the pike, like trump, Rudy, and Alex Jones.

Just wait for it. Law fair

Reactions: mosin46
GHXWclYXkAABfRp~2.jpeg

I hope the POS in red is getting ass raped with a cactus in hell. A bonus would be for his gay buddy (yellow for a reason) to join him quickly

Pompous assholes!

Russia and a couple of other mediators tried to convene a cease fire/peace settlement but Nooooo.... The U.S. and Britain insisted that was not acceptable so they had Boris Johnson deliver the mighty decree of defiance. Somehow I find his initials fitting as I'm sure he is quick to bend the knee to his masters.

Now after half a trillion US dollars have been sent to the real players under the guise of "aid" and the death of over 500,000 Ukrainians that didn't even want to go to war, the West has the audacity to issue this statement threatening a wider war.

We now have ourselves right where we want us but do not have the wisdom to realize the paradox.

The West has subjugated the media and education to such a degree that the public is ignorant of the facts showing that we (the West) are the MF'rs that purposefully precipitated Russia to make a move. The historical facts including the 2014 Minsk agreements have not yet been erased but nobody is talking about them and even worse, the majority do not care. The ruling elite need a "boogie man" to justify their actions to the sheep.

Not sure if this is going to be the first phase of global war and suffering on a biblical scale yet but the bitches sure are on that trajectory.

Last edited:
Pompous assholes!

Russia and a couple of other mediators tried to convene a cease fire/peace settlement but Nooooo.... The U.S. and Britain insisted that was not acceptable so they had Boris Johnson deliver the might decree of defiance. Somehow I find his initials fitting as I'm sure he is quick to bend the knee to his masters.

Now after half a trillion US dollars have been sent to the real players under the guise of "aid" and the death of over 500,000 Ukrainians that didn't even want to go to war, the West has the audacity to issue this statement threatening a wider war.

We now have ourselves right where we want us but do not have the wisdom to realize the paradox.

The West has subjugated the media and education to such a degree that the public is ignorant of the facts showing that we (the West) are the MF'rs that purposefully precipitated Russia to make a move. The historical facts including the 2014 Minsk agreements have not yet been erased but nobody is talking about them and even worse, the majority do not care. The ruling elite need a "boogie man" to justify their actions to the sheep.

Not sure if this is going to be the first phase of global war and suffering on a biblical scale yet but the bitches sure are on that trajectory.

It's insanity.......

Kinda funny how he uses the name "NATO" as opposed to saying the USA.
Whoever is pushing the buttons has been very patient with the slow incremental eastern spread of "NATO" to the border of Russia. With the admission of the cia's involvement in Ukraine and the admission of the 40+ USA biolabs in Ukraine you can not blame Russia for their actions. What would our government have done if this was happening on the Canadian and Mexican borders?
Lloyd Ass Stain is now using the fear of nuclear war to push it further. Instead of saying fuck Ukraine he'd rather get to the long waited end game. But he's employed to protect the money laundering and he doesn't care how much blood it costs.

Kinda funny how he uses the name "NATO" as opposed to saying the USA.
Whoever is pushing the buttons has been very patient with the slow incremental eastern spread of "NATO" to the border of Russia. With the admission of the cia's involvement in Ukraine and the admission of the 40+ USA biolabs in Ukraine you can not blame Russia for their actions. What would our government have done if this was happening on the Canadian and Mexican borders?
Lloyd Ass Stain is now using the fear of nuclear war to push it further. Instead of saying fuck Ukraine he'd rather get to the long waited end game. But he's employed to protect the money laundering and he doesn't care how much blood it costs.
why should he? It ain't his.

Yet.

In other words, the EU- and NATO-backed revolutionaries murdered their own people in order to escalate the already poisonous situation and provoke the final crisis. The Ukrainian court’s conclusions are “categorical”: they prove that the Maidan demonstrations were not peaceful, as the West pretends, and that the Yanukovich regime was not murderous, as the West pretends. It was the other way around. Yet Ursula von der Leyen continues to peddle the lie.

Brussels has actually known the truth about the Maidan snipers for eight years. On 5 March 2014, the Estonian Foreign Minister told the EU High Representative for foreign policy that the shots had been fired from buildings controlled by the Maidan militias and not by the Ukrainian police. But the truth was quickly suppressed. There is a simple explanation. Regime change, by violence if necessary, was already the settled policy of the United States at least by early February 2014: the Europeans merely provided the cover.

Reactions: khel
Posts like Kim's really show how glorious the internet can be sometimes.

So reminiscent of the "Bombshell, Dangerous to Democracy, Walls are closing in," montages and superbly demonstrate absolute the absolute idiocy of establishment "news."
They spend hundreds of millions on their think tanks to come up with the catch phrases and pass them out. The think tanks trial those phrases for the desired effect. Psy OP

NATO is not, will not be party to conflict in Ukraine — Scholz
"We do not want Russia's war against Ukraine to turn into a war between Russia and NATO," German Chancellor said

""NATO is not - and will not be - a party to the war. It will continue to be this way," Scholz said in a video posted to his X page. "We do not want Russia's war against Ukraine to turn into a war between Russia and NATO. We agree on this with all our allies."

"This also means: no German participation in the war!" the chancellor went on to say.

"And I will say clearly: as German chancellor, I will not send Bundeswehr soldiers to Ukraine. This is something our servicemen can rely on. And you can rely on it," Scholz said."
1709561407295.png

R

Reactions: NoDopes

Excellent point on "balkanization" of Russia and if you think about it the same is happening in US where ethnic groups are being pitted against each other and there is an organized effort to bring in as many as possible as fast as possible all with intent to first create the problem (which will or it did come naturally -> not that black population of USA is not already at the max chimpout level and being held there intentionally via drugs and social welfare encouriging deviant behaviour) and then when all hell breaks loose puppeteers would offer a solution in some kind of tyranical "people asked for it" opressive police/mil state. Neofeudalism on global scale except people have been slowly waking up and i'm pretty sure this experiment will be a major fail for would be overlords. I just hope those ratholes Morlocks will run to will be permanently sealed and turned into tourist attractions to showcase human hubris and arrogance and where it leads...

Typical government screw up get promotions.
Freedom of information law suit...might cause some undue exposure of Victoria N and her sudden resignation, as to her involvement in certain a reporter's tortuous death, in Ukraine...where the CIA is doing the operational control. English speaking people are on the ground and I believe said there are 12 US farward operating bases, in Ukraine.
Victoria N, could care less about Ukrainians...the west wants regime change in Russia...because Putin is not falling in line with western views, and western global initiatives, for too many years. Promoting homosexuality and woke ideology, will get you 12 yrs in prison in Russia, a new law signed by Putin, to fight against western ideology.
The west can not have that, all who refuse must be eliminated. It ain't about freedom for Ukraine, no one give a shit, about how many die...weaken Russia is the goal, to promote a regime change in Moscow.
A problem with this giantic US government & NATO power grab, is cost, ...plus the replacement theory at the borders of the US, known as mass illegal immigration.
The taxpayers are going trillion dollars in debt, every 100 days at the current rate.
Unstainable...and totally corrupted crime syndicate known as the US government.

Yeah, years ago I created an account and forgot it for years. Lately I've become more active on the shooting again so I found this forum again. If this is an issue to you there's not much I can do about it. Hope you can live with it.

Do you agree or disagree with my view on how wars work? As said, if Russia attacks a sovereign country Russia cannot complain if the fighting happens in their area as well. There is no rule stating that the war should only be fought in the country that got attacked.

No there is no rule that says Ukraine can not attack Russia - they are at war.

The problem occurs when Ukraine doesn't have the means to attack into Russia and along comes a shit stirrer and provides them that capability.

If I'm Russia I'd probably consider that a proxy attack by the shit stirrer.

I don't believe in good or bad guys. What I think is that it's pretty obvious who is attacking who. Ukraine would like to live in peace and mind its own business, and Russia doesn't allow their neighboring countries to do that.

But out of curiosity, do you really consider Putin and the Russians to be the good guys here? Or do you think everyone is equally bad or something like that?

I sincerely have no idea if this is sarcasm or your honest theory. As a European, rest assured that things look a bit different here than you seem to think.

Fuck both of them is the corrEct and only answer.

I guess things we can all agree are
-This war is good news for China; Russia is more dependent on China which means the Panda will penetrate the Bear in the ass, rob the valuables and gain control over Russia and its natural resources.
-Europe has been weak and unprepared for too long, except Poland, Finland and some other rarities. Especially the Western Europe has been just hoping for the best for too long.
-Russian military has proved to be shittier than thought
-Ukraine has fought harder and better than almost anyone thought two years ago. Most of us thought they'd fall in days.

"I guess things we can all agree are......."

What a strange way to start a thought.

I agree with nothing unless it comes from the perspective "Fuck them both"

We can not move from position A in this matter unless we "all agree" the US started this whole shit show with its color revolution.

You know when you can't even get the actors on your payroll to attend your party LOL .

Navalnaya will not attend Biden’s speech!“I can confirm that she was indeed invited to the State of the Union. She is no longer able to attend”— Ms Jean-Pierre
GH-W_kwXMAA7F-f

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226 and theLBC
You know when you can't even get the actors on your payroll to attend your party LOL .

Navalnaya will not attend Biden’s speech!“I can confirm that she was indeed invited to the State of the Union. She is no longer able to attend”— Ms Jean-Pierre
GH-W_kwXMAA7F-f
They should send her to the front lines so she can poke the Russian's eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC

GH-W_kwXMAA7F-f
those buttons, LOL.

They should send her to the front lines so she can poke the Russian's eyes out.

That's Dr. Jill's jealous look. When she's angry she still looks the same but refuses to change the pedo's diaper.

This also demonstrates the age old saying that it takes a whore to know a whore.

BTW, Navalnaya was dressing that way on purpose. George Kennedy approves.

iu

iu

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
Kept everyone guessing, were we seeing a WWII era Willys Jeep driving over a landmine in Ukraine

It seems reailty was not far from it , its a hand made Ukrainian Jeep lookalike .

photo_2024-03-07_12-26-17.jpg

Excellent point on "balkanization" of Russia and if you think about it the same is happening in US where ethnic groups are being pitted against each other and there is an organized effort to bring in as many as possible as fast as possible all with intent to first create the problem (which will or it did come naturally -> not that black population of USA is not already at the max chimpout level and being held there intentionally via drugs and social welfare encouriging deviant behaviour) and then when all hell breaks loose puppeteers would offer a solution in some kind of tyranical "people asked for it" opressive police/mil state. Neofeudalism on global scale except people have been slowly waking up and i'm pretty sure this experiment will be a major fail for would be overlords. I just hope those ratholes Morlocks will run to will be permanently sealed and turned into tourist attractions to showcase human hubris and arrogance and where it leads...
this country has been undergoing balkanization for > 30 years that i am aware of. maybe longer before i noticed. was pushed hard where i worked under the heading of "our diversity is our strength". an obvious effort to balkanize the progressive way.

Reactions: Yasherka
I think NY did not read warning is for Moscow or are they just trying to get clean metro post Tucker-Vlad Interview