• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

They thought they had scored a hit on two Ukrainian S300 air defense systems in a convoy. Battle damage assessment after the strike indicated that it was probably 2 patriot systems. Another 2billion$ of our tax money down the shitter.

This video is from a pro Ukrainian source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
They though they had scored a hit on two Ukrainian S300 air defense systems in a convoy. Battle damage assessment after indicated that it was probably 2 patriot systems. Another 2billion$ of our tax money down the shitter.

This video is from a pro Ukrainian source.

Not just these two , past couple of days SAMs and AD Radars were taking a lot of hits as did the howitzers and Himars something changed in recce capabilty on the Russian side and it seems Iskander ballistic missiles were used to target these Sams plus some new glide bombs started droping

Last edited:
Not just these two , past couple of days SAMs and AD Radars were taking a lot of hits as did the howitzers and Himars something changed in recce capabilty on the Russian side and it seems Iskander ballistic missiles were used to target these Sams plus some new glide bombs started droping
This is the issue no one is talking about. Ukraine may be a defacto testing bed of current battlefield tech, but that cuts both ways. You better have better tech developed and in reserve so that the future conflict has its own share of surprises or your fucked when it all goes down. The chess game never stops.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I read that too. The Russians are cleaning up right now.

good. fuck the globalists.

This is the issue no one is talking about. Ukraine may be a defacto testing bed of current battlefield tech, but that cuts both ways. You better have better tech developed and in reserve so that the future conflict has its own share of surprises or your fucked when it all goes down. The chess game never stops.
our ploy was to continue escalating so that eventually the Russians had to deploy their latest and best stuff.

Reactions: thejeep
our ploy was to continue escalating so that eventually the Russians had to deploy their latest and best stuff.
And how did that work out? It’s a peer. Hide your shit until it matters. Ukraine doesn’t matter. Until it does.

Something you do not see every day

A couple of folks are running paint-for-pay projects where folks from all over the world are paying for their graffiti on the Russian shells

This time around someone commissioned this

Shell is North-Korean 122mm high-explosive
photo_2024-03-10_08-57-11.jpg

Last edited:

Excellent point on "balkanization" of Russia and if you think about it the same is happening in US where ethnic groups are being pitted against each other and there is an organized effort to bring in as many as possible as fast as possible all with intent to first create the problem (which will or it did come naturally -> not that black population of USA is not already at the max chimpout level and being held there intentionally via drugs and social welfare encouriging deviant behaviour) and then when all hell breaks loose puppeteers would offer a solution in some kind of tyranical "people asked for it" opressive police/mil state. Neofeudalism on global scale except people have been slowly waking up and i'm pretty sure this experiment will be a major fail for would be overlords. I just hope those ratholes Morlocks will run to will be permanently sealed and turned into tourist attractions to showcase human hubris and arrogance and where it leads...
they hate white culture.

here's another immigrant doing their worst for the benefit of the NWO

• Angry
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
sort of on topic- the cia back to it's very beginning has missed everything that it's supposed skill should have called right.
no. korean invasion of the south,chinese entry into the war,the iranian revolution,the FU in chile,castro's russian commie affiliation,9/11,soviet invasion of afganistan,fall of USSR,the whole mideast 20yr long war,venezuela taking the big shit that it did,russia's being unable to deal with ukraine any way it wants,everything about vietnam and SE asia in general. well,so far,they have gotten away with killing JFK. the fbi is just as bad having screwed up everything except killing it's critics and the enemies of it's friends the clintons.

Reactions: ken226
Many people knew the Chinese were in and about to be getting a lot more involved in Korea.

US forces captured Chinese soldiers and being in the idyllic first stages on communism, those soldiers were very well informed on what they were doing and the forces they had, equality and all that you know?

MacArthur ignored any intelligence that was not convenient to him, probably because he was a fucking idiot.

Reactions: Stevo86
give you that one as being on dugout doug. yea many strongly suspected china coming in. any record of the cia warning truman? anything else they got right?

give you that one as being on dugout doug. yea many strongly suspected china coming in. any record of the cia warning truman? anything else they got right?
I suspect Truman had an idea of the threat. There was good intelligence work done by the OSS before the CIA but not much of that seemed to reach Washington. However the real issue was that Truman was too weak and MacArthur too arrogant, especially when pushing north to stop.

Maybe Russia had more capability than it showed? Maybe Putin sees weakness in the US support? Maybe more confidence in the BRICS alliance? If is very unlikely that tech changed the balance of power so significantly in just a few days.

If you think Russia is some kind of haven for christian or "white" culture you're delusional and ignorant. Russia used to be a multi-ethnic empire, then it became an explicitly antireligious, anti-ethnic empire in the form of the Soviet Union. What Putin has done to the church is unforgivable by any christian. The russian state has brutally beat morality out of the mindset of its citizenry just like if the wholy country was a failed prison where the whole thing is run by shot-caller criminals. They're barely citizens, more so frightened subjects of an omnipotent sovereign. Somebody mentioned "feudalism". Russia is not far from it.

The Russian moral mentality is the absolute opposite of what America was built on. If you do not understand that then you are ignorant of the facts on the ground.

I have all the respect in the world for Americans who do not want to send neither their sons nor their tax money to Ukraine. But a win for Putin's regime is 100% a loss for freedom. I live just next to Russia. I know Russians in exile. I've been to Russia. I speak a little Russian. Believe me, it's Mordor.

Read Solzhenitsyn.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
General Forrestal new who the communist sympathizers were in the cia, fbi, and in Washington. He mentored Kennedy, and McCarthy when they were elected. He was also investigating the killing of Patton who disliked the communist conspirators. The communist conspirators killed all of them. Forrestal and McCarthy were killed at Bethesda Navy hospital. Kennedys autopsy was secretly done at Bethesda Navy hospital were they covered up evidence of the multiple gun shots. Use Yandex search engine to do your own research. Very interesting history that we never were taught.

If you think Russia is some kind of haven for christian or "white" culture you're delusional and ignorant. Russia used to be a multi-ethnic empire, then it became an explicitly antireligious, anti-ethnic empire in the form of the Soviet Union. What Putin has done to the church is unforgivable by any christian. The russian state has brutally beat morality out of the mindset of its citizenry just like if the wholy country was a failed prison where the whole thing is run by shot-caller criminals. They're barely citizens, more so frightened subjects of an omnipotent sovereign. Somebody mentioned "feudalism". Russia is not far from it.

The Russian moral mentality is the absolute opposite of what America was built on. If you do not understand that then you are ignorant of the facts on the ground.

I have all the respect in the world for Americans who do not want to send neither their sons nor their tax money to Ukraine. But a win for Putin's regime is 100% a loss for freedom. I live just next to Russia. I know Russians in exile. I've been to Russia. I speak a little Russian. Believe me, it's Mordor.

Read Solzhenitsyn.
I doesn’t matter which side is right or wrong in that conflict. IMHO both are bad.

Our southern border is ripped open like a pack of wolves ripping open a lamb’s belly and gobbling up the entrails.

We need to protect our own border and expell the invaders first.

Read Solzhenitsyn.
What he wrote was long before Russia, he wrote about the USSR under stalin.

And with the breakup of the USSR a great many of those "multi-ethnic" type people got their own little shit holes to call home. Russia is a christian country and has been for hundreds of years going back to the holy roman empire IIRC.

What america was built on is the moral and mentality opposite of what america is now.

I doesn’t matter which side is right or wrong in that conflict. IMHO both are bad.

Our southern border is ripped open like a pack of wolves ripping open a lamb’s belly and gobbling up the entrails.

We need to protect our own border and expell the invaders first.
Again, if you want to prioritize resources, I respect that.

But there is absolutely no moral equivalence between Russia and Ukraine. They're not "both bad". It's not close to being close. Very clearly, Russia is wrong. The worst that can be said about the West in this conflict is that European leaders have been shamefully reliant on the US for all things security and military.

What he wrote was long before Russia, he wrote about the USSR under stalin.

And with the breakup of the USSR a great many of those "multi-ethnic" type people got their own little shit holes to call home. Russia is a christian country and has been for hundreds of years going back to the holy roman empire IIRC.

What america was built on is the moral and mentality opposite of what america is now.
The current president of Russia was a KGB officer during USSR and the core of his ruling elite stems from the soviet security appratus. They went from being an administration within the USSR to ruling the largest post-soviet state.

I'd argue that the christianess of Russia is nominal and fake to a large degree, and to the extent that it is genuine and good, the same exists in Ukraine. Russia is still practically an empire, proudly boasting that it has several large territories of muslim majority. They don't care about the religion of the people they conquer, as long as the local lords bow to Moscow and keep the local populace under control. Which they do, using kidnapping, torture and complete control of the economy. It's civilizational meltdown.

I used to admire many things about the Russian people, but the fact that the regime has been able to mobilize hundreds of thousands of them without an armed uprising taking place is a shame they'll bear for generations. Putin needs to hang.

The current president of Russia was a KGB officer during USSR and the core of his ruling elite stems from the soviet security appratus. They went from being an administration within the USSR to ruling the largest post-soviet state.

I'd argue that the christianess of Russia is nominal and fake to a large degree, and to the extent that it is genuine and good, the same exists in Ukraine. Russia is still practically an empire, proudly boasting that it has several large territories of muslim majority. They don't care about the religion of the people they conquer, as long as the local lords bow to Moscow and keep the local populace under control. Which they do, using kidnapping, torture and complete control of the economy. It's civilizational meltdown.

I used to admire many things about the Russian people, but the fact that the regime has been able to mobilize hundreds of thousands of them without an armed uprising taking place is a shame they'll bear for generations. Putin needs to hang.
You do fit in very well with what the "establishment" is going for. Own much stock in weapons companies?

Some of us were calling this a CIA war from the outset.

Nice to see the rest of everyone finally clueing in.

Read Solzhenitsyn.
1710186666260.png

Between 1991 and 2008, the share of Russian adults identifying as Orthodox Christian rose from 31% to 72%

As far as American ideals, the guy whose daughter the CIA murdered has more in common with American ideals than Biden, the DNC, and any country in Western Europe.

Russia is walking the walk with Christianity; America and Europe are run by post-Christian apostates from the Synagogue of Satan.

And, to be fair, most anyone who "lives right next to russia" is the problem.

Last edited:

But there is absolutely no moral equivalence between Russia and Ukraine. They're not "both bad". It's not close to being close. Very clearly, Russia is wrong. The worst that can be said about the West in this conflict is that European leaders have been shamefully reliant on the US for all things security and military.

Peepshow Jerking GIF - Peepshow Jerking Jacking Off - Discover & Share GIFs

ukraine-flag-stars-and-stripes.gif

The situation is becoming more and more sinister. Already, billions of people on the planet are convinced that the collective West and its allies are absolute evil and the civilization of the Antichrist. Democrats, globalists and neoconservatives are leading humanity straight into the abyss. Which, strictly speaking, is what demons are supposed to do.— Alexander Dugin

The West is not people. The West is system of global hegemony over humanity on behalf of illegitimate international oligarchy. The West is main enemy of people - first of all people of Europe and America. The West is opposite to the Europe. Europe has history, culture, roots, traditions. The West has destroyed all this. The same with US. The globalists have hijacked America. It doesn’t belong anymore to its people. So we fight not against the people of the West but on the contrary for the cause of the people, for its liberation from the grip of totalitarian aka “liberal” system.
— Alexander Dugin

No offense to Eastern Orthodox Christians, but they are being set up to align with Islam when the "Islamic Jesus" is kicked out of heaven.

Russia has aligned with Islam going way back, and they will be getting much more cozy together real soon. (Edit) The relationship may get messy before their confederation fully solidifies, but it will solidify fully under this fake Jesus fellow.

Reactions: Jsp556
The bible called this long ago. While you guys are counting missiles, you could be reading tomorrows news today and understand that Russia will have it's way and there will not be a damn thing NATO will be able to do about it.

You want to know where all of this goes? Which nation state has the most fenced cities?

"So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount,
and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south
shall not withstand, neither his chosen people,
neither shall there be any strength to withstand."

You can't establish a one world order without breaking some eggs, and causing the current one to fail.

You glossed over the whole western backed violent revolution in 2014, that toppled a democratically elected government to prop up a Western friendly one.

Amongst many other things.

No offense to Eastern Orthodox Christians, but they are being set up to align with Islam when the "Islamic Jesus" is kicked out of heaven.

Russia has aligned with Islam going way back, and they will be getting much more cozy together real soon. (Edit) The relationship may get messy before their confederation fully solidifies, but it will solidify fully under this fake Jesus fellow.
Orthodox like Catholics or any other Christian sect is barely tolerant of any other religion , if anything its the most militant of all these sects . Muslims are like it or not expanding into all of northern hemisphere . but in reality, no one is aligning with them. Russians continuously wage low-level counter-insurgency in the Caucasus against xyz Muslims.

I can't really see much of a confederation as when you look at Russian internal politics, for years main issue for the public has been muslim migrant 'workers' that are flooding in for work. Deport all Muslim migrants was Navalnys claim to fame.

Same way as US sends black brown and poor to war first, French send their multi culti legionnaires, the Brits their Nepalese , and Russians disproportionately use Muslims as cannon fodder.

Relations with Islamic countries is a different topic as these continue from Soviet era and arab world is at present hedging their bets to what comes next in new multipolar world while Russians are eager to build aliances and markets bypassing western control as much as possible.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
everywhere,like on here,there are many shades of ideas. pro russ,anti ukr; pro ukr,anti russ,anti both,pro neither. what many,esp the pro ukr/anti russ here,fail to see is that most of the pro russ sentiment and wanting ukr to go down is driven by the obvious corruption between biden,nwo,globalists in UN,our neocons and the zelinsky mob. for whatever reason ukr was easy to hook into the massive corruption in the US. & the manipulation and control of the US gov by the world wide oligarchy to the detriment of the american and most other people. for whatever reasons,it seems that putin has refused to play along with that. that feeling,which seems genuine,is not really that new. it predates the war. at one time there was a like/approval study done here and putin came off as well approved of.
for me,knowing that russia has been a huge enemy for a long time doesn't matter. ukraine and its people are being sacrificed by the biden regime to cover the huge corruption involved. our oligarchs are on board for big $ in supplying the war. our neocons are just deranged and playing with a possible nuclear holocaust. this just adds to the destruction being done by the same people with grooming and perverting kids,the border invasion,rampant crime,suicidal economic actions. being unhinged by all of that and more makes anyone with a brain and eyes support anyone who stands against any of that. thus the pro russian,pro putin thinking and trump's popularity. hope those 2 guys are what they project in public.

considering the clintons call themselves christian, as well as many democrat baby killers, i would have to say this is common.

Orthodox like Catholics or any other Christian sect is barely tolerant of any other religion , if anything its the most militant of all these sects . Muslims are like it or not expanding into all of northern hemisphere . but in reality, no one is aligning with them. Russians continuously wage low-level counter-insurgency in the Caucasus against xyz Muslims.

I can't really see much of a confederation as when you look at Russian internal politics, for years main issue for the public has been muslim migrant 'workers' that are flooding in for work. Deport all Muslim migrants was Navalnys claim to fame.

Same way as US sends black brown and poor to war first, French send their multi culti legionnaires, the Brits their Nepalese , and Russians disproportionately use Muslims as cannon fodder.

Relations with Islamic countries is a different topic as these continue from Soviet era and arab world is at present hedging their bets to what comes next in new multipolar world while Russians are eager to build aliances and markets bypassing western control as much as possible.

wtf are you talking about?
Islam is the most aggressive and militant by a wide margin. Every fking war on the planet save 2 has Islam on one side!

Islam is the most aggressive and militant by a wide margin. Every fking war on the planet save 2 has Islam on one side!
I think he's saying that Eastern Orthodox Christians are the more "militant" than Catholics or Protestants

then a separate thought/

Islam is expanding into the Northern Hemisphere, but the Orthodox Church are not aligning with them, and the Russians are fighting the North Kavkas muslims.

The worst that can be said about the West in this conflict is that European leaders have been shamefully reliant on the US for all things security and military.
No that is about the best thing you can say about Europe, at best they parasitical but irrelevant.

Why Europe thinks it’s relevant I have no idea however when they aren’t content to simply decline into a third world region but actively try and start WW3 then most folk should have issues with that.

US controls EU. EU bureaucrats and most of the leadership inside individual states and to some extent opposition (bar few exceptions like Orban) are NWO stooges bought and paid by shadowy neofeudalist wannabes.
Why it works? Because white people have too much are too spoiled and unwilling to make sacrifices needed to change direction, brown people are happy being outside their original shitholes and are busy turning current place of residence into a shithole. When it stops? My guess is when idiocy which we are witnessing on every level from small business to big government operations becomes such that food/water and basic necessities become scarce and content fat white people stimulated by unhappy brown people (due to cessation of free <insert whatever you want here; default being 'EVERYTHING'> ) chimping out start fighting for their lives (literally not just verbally defending against global western antiwhite racism which is in plain sight for last few years).
Basically anyone going along with NWO agenda and being white is a dumbfuck to the power of infinity and irony being that those most eager are bona fide nazis that managed to destroy their nation (Germany) with their war and now are doing quite a lot to destroy the rest of the white race as well. So much for national in national socialism...

I meant of Christian sects , that's why i called them sects and not religions

considering the clintons call themselves christian, as well as many democrat baby killers, i would have to say this is common.
I can't disagree with that. And if Russia at best is a nation of Clintons, it cannot be given a free pass that to wage this kind of burn-pillage-rape war of conquest against its neighbours because of its christian virtues.

The whole meme about Russia being a fortress of family values is a complete sham. There is nothing about Russia that makes it more family oriented than for example Poland, Czechia or Ukraine. Russia has a huge drug problem and a higher rate of abortion than any of those countries (it was a lot higher in the soviet era).

These are beautiful countries that got out from under the Moscow boot and they're not going to be their minions again.

No they want to be NWO minions with halfbrown worthless population of woke fat "i don't know the gender and won't look down to find out" things chanting MSM supplied daily mantras and jumping off cliffs when ordered so.

No they want to be NWO minions with halfbrown worthless population of woke fat "i don't know the gender and won't look down to find out" things chanting MSM supplied daily mantras and jumping off cliffs when ordered so.
Where do you get this crap? Complete nonsense.