• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

He literally gets paid by the RT. He hasn't made this a secret. He's a big supporter of Putin.
Like I said, Proof.

That’s the standard that you’re holding everyone else up to. You’re no different.

BTW, you saying “literally” (He gets paid by the RT) means nothing. That’s according to your standards, you know that, right ?

BTW, I’m not saying it isn’t true. But, I’m not going to believe it until I see proof. That, my friend, is what is known as critical thinking (and not “Groupthink”).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka and Doc68
LMFAO, show my proof of trump being a billionaire. I'm not the IRS. If he has stated in interviews before that he's paid for his articles on RT, and that he's frequently published on RT, and he is even on Russian TV at times, do you think he's not being paid? Do you think his retirement is that great? Pretty much anyone being interviewed in a professional capacity is paid. That's how it works, unless it benefits you as well, such as a CEO etc talking about your new product. Even ex politicians get paid to be interviewed.
Ok well show us these articles where he admitted to being paid by RT.......

Right????

Doc

Reactions: Yasherka
Nope, not WebMD. I did get a fairly average 30 on the MCAT back before the scale change. But I never pursued medicine in a way that would take me to an ER. I can run a vent however, bag a patient, do trach care, the normal basic stuff. Not a picc or anything like that. But again that's anecdotal, all that matters is what's on death cert and what you claimed was BS. Nobody puts hit by a bus as primary cause.
You're right, it's listed as "pedestrian versus MV"......

Doc

Like I said, Proof.

That’s the standard that you’re holding everyone else up to. You’re no different.

BTW, you saying “literally” (He gets paid by the RT) means nothing. That’s according to your standards, you know that, right ?

BTW, I’m not saying it isn’t true. But, I’m not going to believe it until I see proof. That, my friend, is known as critical thinking (and not “Groupthink”).
You're right, I shouldn't have said "literally", and I can show no concrete proof that he's paid by Russia. I'd certainly hope he is since he's a mouth peice for the kremlin.

Russia Vs World is definitely bias, but the information is easily checked since it's simply using other interviews that are easily found.

Here's an example.......

ie suicide......

Manner of death.....versus cause of death.....

As you can see both are listed.....

So how am i talking out of my ass.....

22fakedeath-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Here's an example.......

ie suicide......

Manner of death.....versus cause of death.....

View attachment 8386513
Wow look at that, cause of death, suffocation. Again you're proving what I said, you are aware of that right?

Edit: Why is this a hill you want to die on? What you just posted is what I said a page back. The immediate cause of death is the primary. What led to the immediate is the manner just like I fucking said. Want me to requote it?

Here
LMAO, yes I've seen a few. And you're full of shit. In my scenario the cause of death will be exsanguination, the antecedent would likely be injuries sustained from the accident, the manner would likely be an accident. Kind of shitty when someone actually knows and you can't bullshit. It's like I know something about this shit or something.

So
You're right, I shouldn't have said "literally", and I can show no concrete proof that he's paid by Russia. I'd certainly hope he is since he's a mouth peice for the kremlin.

Russia Vs World is definitely bias, but the information is easily checked since it's simply using other interviews that are easily found.
So, even after admitting that you have no proof, you turn right around and start implying again that he is a paid shill. All, still, with zero proof.

So, now, I gotta ask the question; If the roles were reversed, how would you respond/behave toward someone here that was making similar types of accusations, but with no proof ? Based on your recent history, I think I already know the answer. But, I’d love to have you prove me wrong.

See how this works ?

So

So, even after admitting that you have no proof, you turn right around and start implying that he is a paid shill. All, still, with zero proof.

So, now, I gotta ask the question; If the roles were reversed, how would you respond/behave toward someone here that was making similar types of accusations, but with no proof ? Based on your recent history, I think I already know the answer. But, I’d love to have you prove me wrong.

See how this works ?
I'm not implying he's a shill, we know he is by documented proof. But as I've already made clear, you're correct in my inability to prove he's a paid shill. So you'd have to prove despite the evidence, that he isn't a shill for the Russian government. If I just said he is and provided nothing that's one thing. But I've now provided quite a few things pointing to it, including a library on RT. This isn't a new thing for the Col, he's been this way before the invasion. He's had a hardon for Russia for some time now.

It's likely due to the Russian Orthodox Church as well. He's come out in defense of it. Many pro Russia supporters are aligned with the Russian Orthodox Church. It's a weird thing, but it is what it is. If the ROC tells you to jump you do it. While the ROC is for the war in order to unify the church as they see it. You'd have to take a look at Patriarch Kirill and his relationship with the Kremlin.

So you're saying, the manner of death has zero impact on why they die.....

So if a person didn't get hit by the bus, would they have lost all their blood????

No, they wouldn't, so in FACT, getting hit by the bus caused their death ....

It's like a chapter in a book versus the title of a book.....

It's semantics....plain and simple.

You never did respond to the two people who died of GSWs and was labeled as COVID deaths.....

So you're saying that COVID killed them and not the bullets.....hmmmm

Doc

I called all of our experiences anecdotal, you know the whole reading is fundamental part of a conversation like this.

I didn't derail this thread, the COVID is fake guy did. I never started a COVID discussion.

I think Trump is a giant piece of shit who deserves whatever he has coming, I also think Biden has no business being president, he's a creep and an asshole who is likely also experiencing dementia. He's a response to Trump.

Would you like me to go down the Trump being shitty? It will derail this thread more, something you're the one making the claim of me as you start an entirely new conversation topic.
Was I talking to you?

So you're saying, the manner of death has zero impact on why they die.....

So if a person didn't get hit by the bus, would they have lost all their blood????

No, they wouldn't, so in FACT, getting hit by the bus caused their death ....

It's like a chapter in a book versus the title of a book.....

It's semantics....plain and simple.

You never did respond to the two people who died of GSWs and was labeled as COVID deaths.....

So you're saying that COVID killed them and not the bullets.....hmmmm

Doc
Holly shit, dude you're really trying to salvage this aren't you? Show me the death certificates for these people who had fatal gunshot wounds but marked as death from covid. Show me anyone with the primary cause being covid. Lets move on to something else. You already showed I was right by posting the death certificate that literally, and I say this easily, literally showed exactly what I said it would while you called me out as getting my education on the matter from webmd prior to your post. You literally attacked me for being correct because of your bias to me and wanting to disagree with me, it's so strong you're willing to be wrong when you could have just said Ok you're right on this one, lets move on. This is exactly what this fucking thread is, and why our country is so fucking retarded. Nobody is willing to just find common ground and agree, win at all costs. Even if it means we all become losers in the end. Because fuck the other guy!

I'd bet Mike's heart problems are a result of his bad eating habits and probably being morbidly obese.
I'm pretty average actually, my eating is fairly decent. I keep my salt under 1500mg a day, saturated fat is around 12g or less, lot of poly and mono fats, lower on the carb side, high protein. Still eat meat, just buy a special bread of beef, it has a genetic mutation that results in lower saturated fat. But mostly chicken breast, broccoli, pasta, stuff like that. I'm not in the shape I use to be, I sit at a desk most of the day these days. But still average around 8k steps a day, not great but not horrible. Resting heart rate is around 65 bp is usually around 115 / 75, I'm 5'10 weight is around 170 give or take. How about you?

lol, one of the lead agents for crossfire hurricane and the effort to frame trump recently plead guilty to colluding with russians.
Good, like I said recently Russia plays both sides. It's how you do propaganda, you get a population to fight among themselves. They're heavily involved in the LGBT and BLM stuff too.

Reactions: JakeM
I'm not implying he's a shill, we know he is by documented proof. But as I've already made clear, you're correct in my inability to prove he's a paid shill. So you'd have to prove despite the evidence, that he isn't a shill for the Russian government. If I just said he is and provided nothing that's one thing. But I've now provided quite a few things pointing to it, including a library on RT. This isn't a new thing for the Col, he's been this way before the invasion. He's had a hardon for Russia for some time now.

It's likely due to the Russian Orthodox Church as well. He's come out in defense of it. Many pro Russia supporters are aligned with the Russian Orthodox Church. It's a weird thing, but it is what it is. If the ROC tells you to jump you do it. While the ROC is for the war in order to unify the church as they see it. You'd have to take a look at Patriarch Kirill and his relationship with the Kremlin.
“we know he is by documented proof“.

No, no we don’t. Even though it’s “documented”, you are unable to provide any “documentation” of it. That doesn’t automatically mean “guilty until proven innocent”.

This is such a simple concept. I’m having a hard time understanding how and why you can’t grasp it. That is, unless you’re unwilling to.......

Are you perhaps starting to see why you’re getting dogpiled ?

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Maga maga maga.
Nah just trying to see how long it takes for your head to explode MAGA
Oh I could give two fucks. You seem to think I'm some how bothered by your MAGA bs. I'm surrounded by it, I'm a TR guy, he's what I see as an example of good conservative leader, yours wears fucking diapers and shits himself. Not to downplay incontinence, it sucks for those who have it. But I certainly don't think the leader of the world (That's what the US president is) should be shitting himself. He also should be able to function without a teleprompter, or at least you know be a conservative.

“we know he is by documented proof“.

No, no we don’t. Even though it’s “documented”, you are unable to provide any “documentation” of it. That doesn’t automatically mean “guilty until proven innocent”.

This is such a simple concept. I’m having a hard time understanding how and why you can’t grasp it. That is, unless you’re unwilling to.......

Are you perhaps starting to see why you’re getting dogpiled ?
I provided it, did you not watch and read all the RT stuff I sent, or unwilling? How about the articles I sent? Probably not right? I've looked at everything people have replied to me with, even the interview by the piss drinker.

I provided it, did you not watch and read all the RT stuff I sent, or unwilling? How about the articles I sent? Probably not right? I've looked at everything people have replied to me with, even the interview by the piss drinker.
“Sent” where and when ? I’ve seen nothing, AFAIK.....

If you are referring to the links in;

Post in thread 'The war in Ukraine and Donbas'
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/the-war-in-ukraine-and-donbas.7176810/post-11501718

Non-plussed. Each of them reeks of smear jobs. Yeah, that “media bias” thing rearing it’s ugly head again. For the record, I didn’t see any hard evidence in any of those articles.

I’ll say it again; I’m willing to consider he’s a paid shill, if you can provide credible evidence. So far, no bueno. There are far too many public figures willing to sell out their mothers for three pieces of silver. He could be one of them.

Innuendo alone isn’t going to push me over that fence though. You shouldn’t confuse my position as defending him. I’ve been burned by believing in politicians/public figures too many times to NOT know any better. But, shit slinging alone does not move the pointer on the meter.

Last edited:
Oh I could give two fucks. You seem to think I'm some how bothered by your MAGA bs. I'm surrounded by it, I'm a TR guy, he's what I see as an example of good conservative leader, yours wears fucking diapers and shits himself. Not to downplay incontinence, it sucks for those who have it. But I certainly don't think the leader of the world (That's what the US president is) should be shitting himself. He also should be able to function without a teleprompter, or at least you know be a conservative.
You have got to be the biggest retard in the universe. Lol. I'm wondering how many rounds of this"fight" you can handle. I just come back for sport. You keep labeling people, putting them in "your " little box. Thanks for the laughs tard

Reactions: jbrand11 and khel
You have got to be the biggest retard in the universe. Lol. I'm wondering how many rounds of this"fight" you can handle. I just come back for sport. You keep labeling people, putting them in "your " little box. Thanks for the laughs tard
Who am I labeling? Please do tell me. Outside of the commie who support Putin?

Like mentioned before Ukraine war role is as conduit for WEF polices in all of the west not just Europe

Reactions: khel and Glowie
M-FER on here crying like a lousy bitch over Russia and Ukraine. How about you cry for the fucking cop that was just killed in NY or his fucking widow and son. Fuck off mikeblake Jerk off

Last edited:
I'm pretty average actually, my eating is fairly decent. I keep my salt under 1500mg a day, saturated fat is around 12g or less, lot of poly and mono fats, lower on the carb side, high protein. Still eat meat, just buy a special bread of beef, it has a genetic mutation that results in lower saturated fat. But mostly chicken breast, broccoli, pasta, stuff like that. I'm not in the shape I use to be, I sit at a desk most of the day these days. But still average around 8k steps a day, not great but not horrible. Resting heart rate is around 65 bp is usually around 115 / 75, I'm 5'10 weight is around 170 give or take. How about you?
I eat whatever the fuck I want. But I actually do physical work for a living so there is that. 6'1" 215lbs. You still can't blame your heart issues on covid. That's complete bullshit and if your doctor is telling you that, find one that doesn't drink the kool-aid.

And since you're a never Trumper, and clearly suffer TDS, who is your pick? I bet it's the warmongering globalist Haley or the establishment bitch Kennedy. Or you just give up and will support another 4 years of a Biden administration because at least it isn't Trump. Or perhaps you think that commie punk bitch Bernie is a good fit for your ideals.

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Holly shit, dude you're really trying to salvage this aren't you? Show me the death certificates for these people who had fatal gunshot wounds but marked as death from covid. Show me anyone with the primary cause being covid. Lets move on to something else. You already showed I was right by posting the death certificate that literally, and I say this easily, literally showed exactly what I said it would while you called me out as getting my education on the matter from webmd prior to your post. You literally attacked me for being correct because of your bias to me and wanting to disagree with me, it's so strong you're willing to be wrong when you could have just said Ok you're right on this one, lets move on. This is exactly what this fucking thread is, and why our country is so fucking retarded. Nobody is willing to just find common ground and agree, win at all costs. Even if it means we all become losers in the end. Because fuck the other guy!
Ask the Denver Coroners office. They are public records.

They had been labeled as GSW then switched to COVID by the Coroners office....

Here's the article.....
And here's the article......so tell me now that you believe all those excess deaths reports that were COVID.......

And I can guarantee that there were more.....if we could get some honest reporting....just like there was no election fraud because liberal judges said there wasn't....

Also read in that article where the CORONER states the cause of death was GSWs and not blood loss as the cause of death.....so there's that also

Doc

Most of you really don't have a real position on the war in Ukraine, you have a position on Biden vs Putin.
Yet again, you are so completely wrong as to be comical. No one can take you seriously and your arguments are consistently a swing and a miss because you do not understand the conversation or the problem.

Another of the 1000 reasons to dismiss you is that you continue to mention Biden vs Putin.
Do you actually believe Biden is in control of his bowels much less U.S. foreign policy?
Do you actually believe Biden is allowed to make even the most trivial of decisions within the Executive branch of our government?

This is just another of my head shaking sticking points when I read or hear people attempting to discuss anything to do with current geopolitical concerns. While V.Putin is likely 95% of the policy and control within their government, J.Biden is likely </= 0% of the policy and control within U.S. Government.

Does that even concern you in the least?
Even if the policies and legislation were something we could stomach, does it not bother you in the least that you have no clue who is running the U.S. government?

You repeatedly mention others being manipulated and controlled by MSM and what you think are proxies but you continue to show that you lack the ability to critically think past what you absorb from your IPad.

Methinks somebody's train has left the tracks, but WTF do I know, I'm an outspoken, cynical, angry sumbitch.

Pretty sad, really, IMHO.

The power of critical thinking... becoming a lost art.

1712007597680.png

That is all for today folks, @mikeblake's mom unplugged his computer after Mike had a
temper tantrum and refused to take his meds and eat his veggies. Maybe after taking his meds and a good nights sleep Mike will be back tomorrow. If mom lets him.

1712012189282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
Holy shit. It's Felipe!!! That fat bastard has another account.
I can't wait for the story about being ass raped while in the hospital for a triple bypass

Did anyone try telling him his heart problem wasn't from covid, but from climate change? I feel like that could of been fun
might be from keeping the blinds open, or getting too much sun or even from exercising. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Two36