• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

I6ePgO8q1Bup.png

Reactions: RUTGERS95
JUST IN - Former Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick, who worked closely with the then-Vice President Joe Biden and recorded many of his interactions, is now calling for Joe Biden to be “impeached and imprisoned” for his crimes in Ukraine.”

Russia is tuning up for a real war. It will be against the soft weak depleted nato forces staffed and led by DEI members with limited gear of uncertain fitness. Chasing goat herders and subsistence farmers with helicopters, night vision, and teams of million $$ highly trained killers did not prepare nato to face Russian regular forces troops.
High speed low drag folks here, especially retirees, don’t take this the wrong way. You know as well as I do, that after the fact, there is a lot of killing you remember that leaves you a bit unsettled, especially now seeing how we walked away in disgrace. Going up against an actual big army with recent combat experience and a national attitude of fatalism is a whole nother kettle of fish, especially when we consider that the meat grinder will be chewing up our sons, and some daughters.

Last edited:
Russia is tuning up for a real war. It will be against the soft weak depleted nato forces staffed and led by DEI members with limited gear of uncertain fitness. Chasing goat herders and subsistence farmers with helicopters, night vision, and teams of million $$ highly trained killers did not prepare nato to face Russian regular forces troops.
High speed low drag folks here, especially retirees, don’t take this the wrong way. You know as well as I do, that after the fact, there is a lot of killing you remember that leaves you a bit unsettled, especially now seeing how we walked away in disgrace. Going up against an actual big army with recent combat experience and a national attitude of fatalism is a whole nother kettle of fish, especially when we consider that the meat grinder will be chewing up our sons, and some daughters.

New narrative of WMDs in 3... 2... 1...

Reactions: Emerson0311
I understand that the situation on the frontline has been changing, but I doubt nobody hasn't created a plan yet, taking into account how much time this war lasts.
Despite this awful war and the conditions, Ukrainians have to live in, they still stand strong and are ready to fight. I respect it. I follow the news on various projects on how to support them. Of course, a lot of organizations aim to help their army forces and refugees. And it is understandable. But there are also those created to develop their cities. I've recently read about algorytm https://algorytm.ngo/en and was surprised how innovative ideas they have.
Anyway, we are talking about people's lives. I think nobody deserves to live this way.

Last edited:
I understand that the situation on the frontline has been changing, but I doubt nobody hasn't created a plan yet, taking into account how much time this war lasts.
the plan is to kill every blue eyed Slav. but I doubt the Khazars are going to return to their homeland, what with all the $$$ they are getting from the USA, and all the sympathy they can milk out of the rubes.

most likely they'll just do a picc line of african immigrants straight to Kiev.

Word has come out that President Putin has said the only acceptable outcome is unconditional surrender and dismantling of the criminal regime in Kiev, that Russia will accept nothing less than unconditional surrender of the Ukraine.

It doesn't matter whether the situation is "winnable" or not.

We only ask, "can we win?" we seldom ever ask, "do we want to win?" or "why do we want to do this?"

The USA has absolutely no crucial national interests in Eastern Europe.

Russia's national interests in Eastern Europe are crucial and existential.

There is nothing in Eastern Europe worth the United States getting into a world war or nuclear war over.

Russia will get into a world war or a nuclear war over Eastern Europe.

Even if you could satisfy me, "at the cost of $15 trillion dollars and 2 million American lives, we can *win* in Ukraine and inflict a crushing defeat on Russia that topples Russia" I don't consider that outcome desirable and certainly not worth the proposed cost.

I do not consider weakening Russia or toppling their government to be legitimate foreign policy goals for a United States of America that is supposed to function as a constitutional republic.

The USA has absolutely no business intervening in any capacity in the Ukrainian conflict with Russia.

It doesn't matter whether the situation is "winnable" or not.

We only ask, "can we win?" we seldom ever ask, "do we want to win?" or "why do we want to do this?"

The USA has absolutely no crucial national interests in Eastern Europe.

Russia's national interests in Eastern Europe are crucial and existential.

There is nothing in Eastern Europe worth the United States getting into a world war or nuclear war over.

Russia will get into a world war or a nuclear war over Eastern Europe.

Even if you could satisfy me, "at the cost of $15 trillion dollars and 2 million American lives, we can *win* in Ukraine and inflict a crushing defeat on Russia that topples Russia" I don't consider that outcome desirable and certainly not worth the proposed cost.

I do not consider weakening Russia or toppling their government to be legitimate foreign policy goals for a United States of America that is supposed to function as a constitutional republic.

The USA has absolutely no business intervening in any capacity in the Ukrainian conflict with Russia.
except the destruction of the russian energy business and by extension, the russian economy.
of course, i don't happen to agree because we can see that russia is going to defend her interests at any cost.

except the destruction of the russian energy business and by extension, the russian economy.
of course, i don't happen to agree because we can see that russia is going to defend her interests at any cost.

Destroying another nation's economy, especially when that nation is not in a war with us and crucial national interests are not at stake, is not only not a legitimate goal, it is an immoral goal.

I hope Russia wins in Eastern Europe and I believe they are going to win.

If Russia gets into a direct confrontation with the USA, I also hope Russia wins. I don't want Russia to become an occupied clone of the USA with the average person being obese, gender confused, and drag queens grooming children. From my perspective the best thing for American patriots is for the USA to wind up significantly weakened by over-extension on the global scene, and then the situation at home is ripe for a domestic uprising, similar to what happened to Russia in 1905 with their defeat in the Russo-Japanese War with the failed revolution and then 1917 with their defeat in WW1 and the successful revolution.

The USA should be buying cheap energy from Russia, encouraging Europe to do the same, and working with Russia to keep things calm with Iran and North Korea and to build a unified trade bloc against Chinese imperialist ambitions in the Pacific and East Asia.

The most significant threat to my quality of life and my future is not Russia, but rather the government of the United States, especially the deep state regime.

good lord. stop the useless slaughter already! how many more have to die for zelensky and pedo pete?

ya think?!

Ukraine at “Serious Risk” of Losing War, Warns Top Ex-General​

Paul Joseph Watson
15th April 2024
4 comments

General Sir Richard Barrons, the former head of Strategic Command (StratCom), issued the warning during an interview with the BBC.

Barrons said that pessimism is starting to set in amongst the population, generating a general malaise and a feeling that Ukraine “can’t win.”

“And when it gets to that point, why will people want to fight and die any longer, just to defend the indefensible?” Barrons asked.

Despite deploying massive resources and manpower to try to seize back territory, Ukraine has been largely unsuccessful, and an expected Russian summer offensive could mark the beginning of the end, according to Barrons.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Interesting video about French in ukiestan (watch from 5:13 till the end).
It could be a bit of propaganda, but there is no way to know for sure at this time...

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Can't spend your pay if you are dead no matter what they give you.
they already caught a bunch of ukrainian commanders that weren't reporting kias so they could keep getting money to pay the corpses.
i think they might have mostly got away with it except some of the soldiers caught on because the families weren't being notified.
thank god for social media and starlink or we would have no idea.

Reactions: Yasherka
they already caught a bunch of ukrainian commanders that weren't reporting kias so they could keep getting money to pay the corpses.
i think they might have mostly got away with it except some of the soldiers caught on because the families weren't being notified.
thank god for social media and starlink or we would have no idea.
That is a practice that is old AF. It predates what we would call professional armies, fuck the Roman probably did it.

Well if true they are now all over Ukraine as manure for future farming endeavor, very rich ground for farming not at the least due do poor sods manuring it for centuries with their bodies.

the plan is to kill every blue eyed Slav.
Where do you get this insanity from? There are lots of blond and blue eyes slavs fighting the putinists. I've met them. There are also muslims on both sides.

In ten minutes you'll do a complete 180 and accuse the ukrainians of being anti jew nazis, even though the president is jewish.

The war is about Ukraine trying to follow countries like the baltic states and get out from under Russia's boot. Russia is a big bully and they don't want a free country right next to them, especially not one with a population that more or less speaks russian. The situation he's trying to stop is the one he saw with his own eyes as a KGB agent in East Germany, where the entire population understood that the West Germans were better off.

Where do you get this insanity from? There are lots of blond and blue eyes slavs fighting the putinists. I've met them. There are also muslims on both sides.

In ten minutes you'll do a complete 180 and accuse the ukrainians of being anti jew nazis, even though the president is jewish.

The war is about Ukraine trying to follow countries like the baltic states and get out from under Russia's boot. Russia is a big bully and they don't want a free country right next to them, especially not one with a population that more or less speaks russian. The situation he's trying to stop is the one he saw with his own eyes as a KGB agent in East Germany, where the entire population understood that the West Germans were better off.
i don't think being "jewish" necessarily means a whole lot these days.
it certainly doesn't mean you can't be anti-israel or anti-jewish.

The Bible provides examples of governments attending to the concerns of the people.

For a very short time when a good judge or the rare good king was in power.
Must most of the time the story is as always, oppression and evil.
Even many of the "good guys" later on turned "bad"

Much like what some of our "founding fathers" did...

Reactions: Kamerad

And the other 50% can be forgiven in 2026 , so its just political theatre

Indeed they would need to discover some unoptanium resource to ever have a chance paying back anything

Kiev-based economist Alexey Kushch said in an interview with Ukrainian journalist Yury Romanenko last week
“I estimate that [after the conflict is over] Ukraine’s demographic profile <...> will be made up of 25 million people, including ten million senior citizens, five million children and two to three million disabled persons and veterans receiving social benefits. About seven to eight million working adults will make up the core of the economy.”

And the other 50% can be forgiven in 2026 , so its just political theatre

Indeed they would need to discover some unoptanium resource to ever have a chance paying back anything

Kiev-based economist Alexey Kushch said in an interview with Ukrainian journalist Yury Romanenko last week
“I estimate that [after the conflict is over] Ukraine’s demographic profile <...> will be made up of 25 million people, including ten million senior citizens, five million children and two to three million disabled persons and veterans receiving social benefits. About seven to eight million working adults will make up the core of the economy.”
holy
7 - 8 million being the key workers
as I said back on page 3 or 4. Russia can easily lose 1:1 in soldiers and win this battle. Ukraine needs their nukes back to fight off Russia.
Military needs their 100 billion back from the crooked politicians; so it can be used to buy ammo. aka Democratic party, money to buy bitcoin, that was funneled into campaign contributions.

Last edited:
holy
7 - 8 million being the key workers
as I said back on page 3 or 4. Russia can easily lose 1:1 in soldiers and win this battle. Ukraine needs their nukes back to fight off Russia.

Ukraine never really had nukes. They were leftovers from the Soviet Union, and Russia had operational control over them.

Reactions: LeftyJason