• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Water in Puerto Rico

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
I am nearly crying laughing at the liberals commenting on their manufactured outrage over the bottled water left behind in Puerto Rico.

It's FUCKING WATER!

When you don't have any it's priceless, but otherwise it's plentiful and not worth shipping or flying back to the mainland.

The locals, apparently Conservatives, didn't sit on their asses and wait for the gubbamint to take care of them. They got clean water from springs and got on with putting their lives back together. Simple as that.
So the water was unused and never distributed.
We got it there. We couldn't force them to drink it.

But CNN and their cohorts act like they found another fucking scandal and are telling their mindless flocks to be infuriated about this. The fiuckwits are screming about bringing the water back home for the homeless, the poor, and the hurricane victims. No concept whatsoever of what it would cost vs what it's worth.

Yes, the photo is fake, but only in the sense that uses hyperbole to demonstrate reality.

breaking-news.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleBull
I would assume the answer to this question is "yes". Have you ever seen the start of the movie Black Hawk Down.?

I feel Puerto Rico was something like that. Aid delivered to locals who then became "war lords" upon having power over others. Feds got the goods to the location, was up to local facilities to distribute.

Just distribute it to the poor or homeless there. That way it actually get's used. Some of it is in usable condition I would presume

It's been sitting for what, a year?
The bottled water we drank over in the cat litter box was older than that most of the time.

Just tell the Libs it's Lysergic Acid Diethylamide Then they will smuggle it back here for free.

Reactions: TripleBull