• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Who tour 2022

XikoPlavi

What a drag it is getting old!
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2021
USA
I’m so bummed. I decided I wanna see The Who. Philly is the closest. I go looking for tickets and low and behold it says the city of Philly requires proof of vacation. We have all just given up on life. It’s such a joke. I have my vaccination but have not gotten any boosters and won’t be.

It’s so crazy I never could have imagined how people could be so nuts.

Ohh well…no Who for me

The true threats to democracy are in charge now. It’s all just so sickening

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I am not from Philly but where I am at I went to an event that required proof of Vaccination.
I have my first two but will not get the boosters. I showed my card, they looked at it and let me in.
Although the entry price was not any where near the price of what you would have to pay for that concert and I have no doubt that they will not give you a refund if they deny you access due to no boosters.

I am not from Philly but where I am at I went to an event that required proof of Vaccination.
I have my first two but will not get the boosters. I showed my card, they looked at it and let me in.
Although the entry price was not any where near the price of what you would have to pay for that concert and I have no doubt that they will not give you a refund if they deny you access due to no boosters.
Thanks. I was thinking I should not need booster proof and my regular original vax cards should work but yeah it’s a BS risk and ridiculous.

Mocking SpongeBob 13022022134805.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
Dude, I live near all liberal states bro. Cmon man! Other place would be Maryland and I already checked same fuckin shit. I’m not driving crazy miles to see them. I’ve never seen them and had many chances in my time but never did. I’ll call the venue and ask if it needs to be boosters but it’s Philly. You can’t trust who you speak to

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Just went to a concert. Showed my vax card on my phone. It could have said Snoopy Von Dingletits... she looked at it for .0003 seconds (if she even did). They spent more time telling me I couldn't bring my vapey vape in... which I brought because I used to own a Subaru once.

Just went to a concert. Showed my vax card on my phone. It could have said Snoopy Von Dingletits... she looked at it for .0003 seconds (if she even did). They spent more time telling me I couldn't bring my vapey vape in... which I brought because I used to own a Subaru once.
Lol. That’s what I figured. I have not used my vape pen in over a year. I quit the reefer madness. But, yeah I’d like to have some GG#4!or some head cheese 🧀 in concentrate for a concert

I’m too old for shrooms or acid

I saw them once in 1971 in San Francisco, and they were awesome. I can't see them being worth major money and effort 50 years later, but I guess it beats going to see Snoop Dog.
Showing your age there, geezer. Thats about the time I saw The Byrds live at a free out door concert at SUNY New Paltz, New York. New Paltz got labeled "Berkeley of the east" whatever that meant.

Did this fine looking hippie chick under the stands so I missed part of the show..

Lol. That’s what I figured. I have not used my vape pen in over a year. I quit the reefer madness. But, yeah I’d like to have some GG#4!or some head cheese 🧀 in concentrate for a concert

I’m too old for shrooms or acid
How the Hide has changed since I got here in '07'.

Yes he was just doing "Research" at the time and was a register sex offender for 5 years didn't fight the charges because he was exhausted at the time.
Everyone is a fag now. Haven’t you heard? But yeah I don’t really know about the truth in all that. I’m sure the kid deserved it <sarcasm >

I’m so bummed. I decided I wanna see The Who. Philly is the closest. I go looking for tickets and low and behold it says the city of Philly requires proof of vacation. We have all just given up on life. It’s such a joke. I have my vaccination but have not gotten any boosters and won’t be.

It’s so crazy I never could have imagined how people could be so nuts.

Ohh well…no Who for me

The true threats to democracy are in charge now. It’s all just so sickening
never imagined 2x

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Do it. There's a very good chance the regulations will change by the concert date. If not, sell the tickets.

Reactions: XikoPlavi
wheeled out onstage by the nursing aid people grew up on classic rock from the 60's but don't think Id be willing to pay that much to see 80+ year olds on stage throwing hips out of place or falling off stage ok maybe I would , but I still think there should be a cut of age for old rockers .

^^ This

Exactly how much time are they going to spend verifying anything past you showing something that looks good enough

The number one rule in pulling off anything is to act like you are not ;)

I have a life long friend that has been very overweight most of his life. I am 3 years older than him and started going to bars first (this was late 80's early 90's). He really wanted to come hang out in bars, so he got a good enough fake ID from another fat guy (fatter than him) with similar coloring and look (but 3 chins instead of 2)
He was never refused entry. One or two times the ID fool at the door started to say something, he got all WHAT THE HELL MAN A FAT PERSON CAN'T LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT AND STILL USE THE SAME ID???? YOU GONNA MAKE ME GO GET ANOTHER PICTURE TAKEN JUSTS BECAUSE I WENT TO JENNY CRAIG?!?!?!?!? It was funny as hell

Last edited:
Was at the “final” Concert in Toronto in 1982. What a show. My junior year in HS. Longest distance any of us drove for a concert.

Then at another “final” concert in 1989
In Raleigh… final tour that is. Amazing show too!

I will be dead and buried before they stop touring….

But go to the damn show. They are one hell of a band to see! If they are not on HoverRounds by now. Fuck the vaccine passport. Go! Get a fake pass. Noone will care.

Sirhr

wheeled out onstage by the nursing aid people grew up on classic rock from the 60's but don't think Id be willing to pay that much to see 80+ year olds on stage throwing hips out of place or falling off stage ok maybe I would , but I still think there should be a cut of age for old rockers .
They are not 80 yet. I’m telling ya daltry is in good shape for his age

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
Was at the “final” Concert in Toronto in 1982. What a show. My junior year in HS. Longest distance any of us drove for a concert.

Then at another “final” concert in 1989
In Raleigh… final tour that is. Amazing show too!

I will be dead and buried before they stop touring….

But go to the damn show. They are one hell of a band to see! If they are not on HoverRounds by now. Fuck the vaccine passport. Go! Get a fake pass. Noone will care.

Sirhr
Yeah that 1982 tour was on HBO. I remember that. If I go I just hope they do t play Boris the spider. 😭

I saw them in Portland a few years ago. Ringo’s son played drums.

Great show, well worth the $ then.

I looked at what they want for 2 tickets now, decent seats were over a grand.

No thank you.

P

I saw them in Portland a few years ago. Ringo’s son played drums.

Great show, well worth the $ then.

I looked at what they want for 2 tickets now, decent seats were over a grand.

No thank you.

P
Yeah, decent seats that are left for the Philly show are 500$. I believe thats a pair but yeah. I’m not gonna be going