• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The whole story

Mike 556

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2018
Northeast PA
image.jpg

Assassination: causing the death of another person to protect one's self or protect others from harm with the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.

"He claimed assassination in the attempted murder charge"

Insert comment about cultural and racial norms here:
Insert cop hating comments here:
Insert some witty comment on cause and effect here:

Blah,Blah, motherfucking Blah, this guys recidivism rate has just dropped to zero......NEXT.......!

Insert comment about cultural and racial norms here:
Insert cop hating comments here:
Insert some witty comment on cause and effect here:

Blah,Blah, motherfucking Blah, this guys recidivism rate has just dropped to zero......NEXT.......!

Recidivism. Such an under used word. :LOL:

Reactions: Bender and RNWRKNP
Just like Trayvon Martin. The only picture the media ever showed was the cute, smiling, football playing 12-year old. I'm certainly not defending George Zimmerman, who is a complete idiot to assume the self-appointed role of neighborhood watch. But the 12 year-old in the football uniform is not the person that confronted George Zimmerman. Forgive me if I speak too early without knowing any of the facts, but I suspect this is a similar story.

Reactions: Yasherka