• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Whole V3 Combo Kit

Aftermath

RECOIL FETISHIST
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2013
    Yonder
    So....my old electronic charge thrower finally gave it up last week. I've been loading old school with a charge thrower into a pan, placing the pan on the electronic scale and manually trickling up to charge weight. Those auto thrower/trickler combos sure get a guy spoiled! I've been wanting to upgrade anyway and now I have the excuse and just placed the deposit on the whole V3 combo kit.
    Sure, I may have to wait about 10 weeks before it arrives but that's okay. I leave in about a week for a 7 week rotation far away from home so the true wait won't be 10 weeks.

I thought seriously about the V4 but 2 things kept me from going with it...First was the wait time, which is unknown right now but maybe next year. Second was the (from what I read) only being able to use the thing via bluetooth. I do use bluetooth for stuff but would hate to have to depend on it.

Last edited:
    So....my old electronic charge thrower finally gave it up last week. I've been loading old school with a charge thrower into a pan, placing the pan on the electronic scale and manually trickling up to charge weight. Those auto thrower/trickler combos sure get a guy spoiled! I've been wanting to upgrade anyway and now I have the excuse and just placed the deposit on the whole V3 combo kit.
    Sure, I may have to wait about 10 weeks before it arrives but that's okay. I leave in about a week for a 7 week rotation far away from home so the true wait won't be 10 weeks.
    If it is permitted, could you say what the total amount was? I have been afraid if I looked at them very hard I'd buy one......

There is a LOOOOONG thread about these if you search for it.
    I ordered mine from here.
    Long threads don't mean shit, things change everyday. This forum is the entire brain trust for this sport, some of the info is dated. Do I have your permission to ask my question to a person with current first hand information?

Long threads don't mean shit, things change everyday. This forum is the entire brain trust for this sport, some of the info is dated. Do I have your permission to ask my question to a person with current first hand information?

I've often wondered...is life harder if you are dumb?

Last edited:
    Yessir it is...........
    I missed a post above and it quickly decayed into childish insults.I had just gotten off a 16 hour work day, tired, just asking what I thought was a simple question, not trying to piss anybody off. Things including prices change on a daily basis. I wish all of you guys wonderful day. I can't say I wasn't warned by a very well known hide member about this kind of thing.....

If it is permitted, could you say what the total amount was? I have been afraid if I looked at them very hard I'd buy one......

There is a LOOOOONG thread about these if you search for it.
    I ordered mine from here.

I missed a post above and it quickly decayed into childish insults.I had just gotten off a 16 hour work day, tired, just asking what I thought was a simple question, not trying to piss anybody off. Things including prices change on a daily basis. I wish all of you guys wonderful day. I can't say I wasn't warned by a very well known hide member about this kind of thing.....
    It's cool.
    Just want to point out, though, that you actually did not miss a post. Fact is, you REPLIED to the very post you claim to have missed and a rather rude reply at that.
    HAHAHA!!!
    You got your peepee slapped for being rather rude.

It's cool.
    Just want to point out, though, that you actually did not miss a post. Fact is, you REPLIED to the very post you claim to have missed and a rather rude reply at that.
    HAHAHA!!!
    You got your peepee slapped for being rather rude.
    No, I didn't miss the post, I missed the link. I thought I was being treated rather rudely, and the slapping peepee thing is exactly what I was warned about. I still hope you all have a wonderful day...

I wish you a wonderful day also, Boatninja. You're right, I'm afraid we do have that reputation as a forum, especially on a slow day. Thank you for having a thick skin and no hard feelings all around.