• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The woke military

I remember when being "woke" in the military gave you grave concern as a testament to how fast you could shit, shave, dress for PT, make your bunk, AND be perfectly still while standing in formation waiting for the DS at 0430.

I don't know how to do memes but "I'm your huckleberry"

I’d make her say some things if I ever see her in my ao during anything even resembling martial law..

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I’d make her say some things if I ever see her in my ao during anything even resembling martial law..
Things would be flying before she finished her sentence.

Doc

I don't know how to do memes but "I'm your huckleberry"
1630281486109.png

Her name is SSG "?onson? .

These are the UCMJ articles I believe she has violated.

Article 88—Contempt toward officials
Article 94—Mutiny and sedition
Article 116—Riot or breach of peace
Article 117—Provoking speeches or gestures

Article 117 is the most likely.

Odds are very low she will be prosecuted under the current administration.

Here is where you go to report a crime.

I work for a DOD contractor and don't want the heat from this, but for those of you that are not so deposed, it would be worth doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Nothing to see here but a dead cunt. Move along.

Or it could be a boy with its dick and nutz cut off. Move along.

"if you do not get in your house when i tell you to, you become the enemy"

lol, i love how tough they act...when we all know damn well all i have to do is insult her made up gender and shell run to the nearest "safe space" :ROFLMAO:

Cprl. Bulldyke has never been in an actual fight, and it fucking shows.

but fuck it, bring it on, this military failed to defeat a bunch of poorly armed goat fuckers....i dont think a bunch of well armed americans have anything to worry about.

more proof that many in uniform see their "oath" as nothing more than ceremonial salad dressing....and will turn on American citizens and the Constitution at the drop of a hat if they are ordered to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher

There is a military code similar to the Hatch act for civil servants. She can't make political speaches in uniform.

I remember us going to Kosovo about 20 years ago and our Commander going over this in formation. The local Seattle news came by to interview us pre-deployment, and we were all told not to talk to them.

But it will be “ we were just following orders”. same Excuse that the Germans used and it didn’t turn out well for them either.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
She looks like a true warrior :D LITTLE Dykes with chips on their shoulders are a dime a dozen .
They always act tough , until they get what they are asking for .
Then they are shocked that some man had the gall to treat them as a equal in violence .
She will be sorry if she gets her wish .

Talk is cheap. She may find out that backing up what you say can have consequences. And not just the ones that cost money or rank.

Talk is cheap, but is is also the hate filled, intolerant left telling you their plans. They have always dreamed of killing those who oppose them or question their idiocy, their stupid ideas, their media driven lies and revisionist history of the world. She is a rug licking example of the future.

Imagine this ignorant carpet muncher being placed in charge of non-queers of any rank. If she is scissor fucking herself silly at the idea of killing innocent civilians for daring to question her authority imagine what she is doing to her subordinates and how she is undermining her superiors. She works for a "higher power" and not the American people, not the Constitution or her superiors. She will subvert and undermine every operation she is involved with to move her rug licker agenda forward.

Welcome to Biden's America.

A few good men and woman could frag wokeness right out of the Military......

Reactions: canman
Talk is cheap, but is is also the hate filled, intolerant left telling you their plans. They have always dreamed of killing those who oppose them or question their idiocy, their stupid ideas, their media driven lies and revisionist history of the world. She is a rug licking example of the future.

Imagine this ignorant carpet muncher being placed in charge of non-queers of any rank. If she is scissor fucking herself silly at the idea of killing innocent civilians for daring to question her authority imagine what she is doing to her subordinates and how she is undermining her superiors. She works for a "higher power" and not the American people, not the Constitution or her superiors. She will subvert and undermine every operation she is involved with to move her rug licker agenda forward.

Welcome to Biden's America.
Depends on how long she lasts. Any of them for that matter. The best plan is subject to the oppositions response. They may not really be doing the math on that...just like their boss and his cronies didn't do the math on the current situation.

I know they existed in the military in 2010 when they got "freed" by Obama.

But, at least they had to act right up until then and be professional. I never mistreated them as a fellow servicemember. But I hated working with the hard core dykes as they all saw men as part of the problem (no different today).

Openly gay ones got full status in 2010, and I served with one who was the first to open up to me in March or April of 2011. He was a good dude, and a LCDR in the Navy.

I worked as a contractor in 2014 after I retired, they were respectful.

That period seems to be over.

This is meant to incite a speech or riot, nothing but that.

Problem is that most commanders are deathly afraid to charge problems like this, as she is part of the protected society.

Watch out boys... we have a bona-fide badass here. 🤣

Her endocrinologist clearly needs to lower the dosage of her testosterone prescription.

I know they existed in the military in 2010 when they got "freed" by Obama.

But, at least they had to act right up until then and be professional. I never mistreated them as a fellow servicemember. But I hated working with the hard core dykes as they all saw men as part of the problem (no different today).

Openly gay ones got full status in 2010, and I served with one who was the first to open up to me in March or April of 2011. He was a good dude, and a LCDR in the Navy.

I worked as a contractor in 2014 after I retired, they were respectful.

That period seems to be over.

This is meant to incite a speech or riot, nothing but that.

Problem is that most commanders are deathly afraid to charge problems like this, as she is part of the protected society.
I think its human nature to bundle people into groups, de-person them, and then treat all members of said group like shit.

Doesn't matter if its Puritans, Aborigines, Catholics, Protestants, Whites, Blacks, Pinks, Reds, Straights, LGBTQ's, etc.

And it flows both ways just depending on who thinks they are on top.

So I never think you are ending persecution - all you that seems to happen is a changing of the persecution-er and the persecution-ee.

The only thing that is surprising at all about South Africa, for example, is that its not 10 times worse. And as the rest of the world signals that the elimination of the Caucasian ethnic origin is a key year 2100 goal, its for sure gonna be getting there.

I wonder who is going to be the new blame-recipient when all the Caucasians are dead and gone and yet somehow nothing got any better for the "victims"?

If MLK, Jr was alive today, he would probably be studying bio-engineering to create a universal plague to end humanity. His dream sure didn't end well.