• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Woke Nature Boy

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    So Ric Flair appeared on the Kill Tony panel yesterday which is a show that roasts new comedians. Flair in a drunken stupor decides to get all woke and leaves the show because he doesn't believe in making fun of people. He's on the panel at a fucking roast and he doesn't wanna make fun of people?! Fuck him! I used to love pro-wrestling as a kid and even back then I didn't care for Flair as a wrestler. Anyways, if you don't wanna watch the whole thing skip to 49:00.

Reactions: The D
    Well, in Ric’s defense, he’s spent more money in spilt liquor in bars around the world than those guys made last year. He was also holding two alligators down the whole night, so he was likely tired.

• Haha
    Reactions: 91Eunozs
    I was a huge fan back in the day, my mother "knew" Harley Race in KC. That era was something.

Wrastlin has a pre determined outcome. What happens between the start and the end is up to the guys doing it. If they are good and that "story line" has legs they can make good money. That does not mean these guys are not tough, some of them you did not want to screw with. Race was one of those guys, you just did not fuck with.

I remember being a kid at Zeppies, (A mob pizza joint I got a job at later) they did not have tables, but long picnic tables with benches. I remember some people at the far end making all kinds of noise and screwing with us kids on the marry-go-round, yes they had one inside. He and some guy that looks like fat tony from tv go back there and tells them they should leave. Me and my friend are on the the ride. They get a little mouthy, you can walk out the front or be dragged out the back you choice. They left. The "fat tony" guy asks, you kids ok. Yea. He turns and leaves. You don't screw with the cubs I guess.

It was a really interesting place.....and GOOD pizza.

Reactions: 338dude
    I was watching Kill Tony a lot for a while. I always liked the guest appearance of Ron White on there, too. Once on in a while, a surprise appearance of Pauley Shore.

My grandfather took me to see The Great Bolo in Lynchburg Virginia sometime around 1955. Was a fan for a long time but kind of lost interest, just like a TV series, after so many seasons its used up all its new material.

Flair kind of the the table for what pro wrestling is now, flamboyant and outrageous.

But theking will always be:

The Undertaker

crying-still.gif

Was that even a thing? Were there really people who thought it was totally not staged? Even as a kid I knew it was staged, but knew that it was real in the sense that people were really getting hurt doing it. Also, thanks to the internet we now know the real rivalries that were going on behind the scenes. I've just never in my life met anyone who believed it was 100% not staged.