• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Wolf of Wallstreet

TexAZ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2013
College Station, TX
If you want to see the life Jordan Belfort actually led, disposable helicopters(that's right) and all, then this is for you. I will caution that it is a movie for guys to see with some buds, not the family. Guess how I learned that one?? Yeah... AWKWARD.

The movie runs long, but there is a sense of immersion into the action. I didn't notice the runtime until the 2:30 mark.... yeah, I should've pissed first. Every scene has its own amount of humor and chaos, thats just how Belfort lived. There are probably an equal amount of nude scenes in the movie as costumed scenes, dont say I didn't warn y'all.

Greed, Vision, Drive, Drugs, Money, Criminal Acts, and Chaos.

GO SEE IT!!!

Last edited:
LMAO you saw this with the family? It was damn near NC-17. I didn't mind it though i really liked the movie. I think Leo will get his Oscar but damn Jonah Hill can act he was hilarious IMO him and Mathew McConaughey. A lot seem to dislike how crazy it was but from my understanding it was accurate. That and how there was no uprising or redemption. Idk people seem to always want happy go lucky endings, didn't bother me. Scorcese's second best movie as people claim? Not by a chance IMO. Is it a very good movie? Absolutely.

To my surprise Margot Robbie isn't just there for eye candy the girl can act. Damn is she gorgeous though?
post-34463-Margot-Robbie-Naomi-Wolf-of-Wa-qKpF.jpeg

giphy.gif

Yup, saw it with the family, they were way too interested in the life of Belfort.... it was AWKWARD, but i still laughed until my ribs hurt. Margot and Jonah were OUTSTANDING in their roles, and the accents they held the entire time were great as well. For an aussie to sound like an authentic girl from queens, I was impressed. She is a gorgeous one indeed!

Yeah... it is like my buddy who took his 6 year old girl to see the lord of the rings thinking it was about knights and princesses. LOL She was traumatized for a while.
I cannot wait to see it. Leonardo is a great actor, new but old school taste at the same time. Not many these days.

Last edited:
The Businessweek reviewer said the most disturbing aspect of the film was the audience he saw it with: young Wall Street types. Apparently the message was lost on them as they hooped and cheered at the worst actions of Belfort et al. That's a culture that utterly baffles me.