• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The world today......

N2DADARK

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
523195_888184419616_1857326632_n.jpg

Re: The world today......

It hurts to think about. But on another note, i can't wait to beat my kids!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N2DADARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

And Im afraid of a world run by people who think like this.

I agree America has become a pussy whooped politically correct version of its former self. We need to bring back an America to be proud of. I love and have fought for this country an it saddens me, this is not the America I grew up in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N2DADARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

And Im afraid of a world run by people who think like this. </div></div>

How many trophies do you have?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N2DADARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

And Im afraid of a world run by people who think like this. </div></div>

How many trophies do you have? </div></div>

None. I just dont like narrow little minds.

Narrow mind, I'm not talking about beating your children you fucks, get off your high horses, it's called discipline, and today's youth lack it, if you don't see it I'm sure your part of the problem.