• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Worlds fastest Caliber Swap!

Re: The Worlds fastest Caliber Swap!

Thanks Twisted. Im going to call Nemesis and ask. I'm tired of the he said she said stuff. I saw a magazine article where the rifle was tested. If ninjas are shooting small gatorade bottles at 500 yards and disguising the platform as a paper weight , then I want one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty diaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Twisted. Im going to call Nemesis and ask. I'm tired of the he said she said stuff. I saw a magazine article where the rifle was tested. If ninjas are shooting small gatorade bottles at 500 yards and disguising the platform as a paper weight , then I want one. </div></div>
Would you post here the answer you get from Nemesis, please?

Also, could you please post the reference to the magazine article you mentioned?

Tnx!

Hi Mouse. The magazine is Tactical Weapons. November issue.

It seems that the Nemesis crew has rolled in to advertise/market/support their product. Low post counts, incomplete profiles, and the majority of their posts in Nemesis threads...good job on the 'undercover' guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that the Nemesis crew has rolled in to advertise/market/support their product. Low post counts, incomplete profiles, and the majority of their posts in Nemesis threads...good job on the 'undercover' guys. </div></div>

Remington with their rms challenged nemesis to a shoot off over msr's 3 rounds, 7.62, 300 win mag, and 338 lp nemesis declined.

nemesis cant hole up to a desert environment, and at arctic temps, the bolt freezes up in the receiver.

no matter what they say their only moa at best.

every one has their 2 cents i got a good friend who has one in .308 he has posted it up on gunbroker 3 times with the suitcase case and no hits, hes asking 80% value of used so if your looking for one go to gunbroker.com and his id is
jackcounty hes out of Texas hell be happy to sell it to you he bought it for his store and no one wants to buy a high priced paper weight that at best shoots a 1 inch group at 100 yrds and that's not consist. go waist you $ you'll have a ninja of a gun!!!

respectfully

like to try to save some one the hart ake of buying something that 80% of owners hate

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty diaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Twisted. Im going to call Nemesis and ask. I'm tired of the he said she said stuff. I saw a magazine article where the rifle was tested. If ninjas are shooting small gatorade bottles at 500 yards and disguising the platform as a paper weight , then I want one.
</div></div>

go get a whiskey 3 chaise put a acc-sd action on it and have the barrel cut down to a 16 inch threaded to put can on it will fit in a laptop book bag folded and it will hit small Gatorade bottles at a 1000 yards with 175 fmj running 45-46.5 grains of powder if you can read the wind

and it will cost 2.8k instead of 5k

just because you drive up in a race car don't mean you can drive it

Hey dipshit. Due your homework before typing on the keyboard. If you look at the Nemesis website you will see they don't make a 338LM or 300Wm. Kinda hard to have a competition with something you don't manufacture. It's easy to talk but you look like a fool when you can't back it up. Maybe your better off in the mall with the ninjas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty diaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Mouse. The magazine is Tactical Weapons. November issue.</div></div>
Thank you! Trying to locate it now.

Any details on what Nemesis means by retaining zero (hopefully you've had a chance to ask them yet)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty diaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey dipshit. Due your homework before typing on the keyboard. If you look at the Nemesis website you will see they don't make a 338LM or 300Wm. Kinda hard to have a competition with something you don't manufacture. It's easy to talk but you look like a fool when you can't back it up. Maybe your better off in the mall with the ninjas. </div></div>

i said over Remington calipers. i don't know the exact deal of the challenge, i said over Remington calipers, all i know it was a swap over 3 calipers and they declined DTA was invited as well with a cupple others but i do not have that information in front of me

what branch of the service do they use nemesis? i dont know you tell me what country uses the nemesis system? dirty dipers sounds like an expert? enlighten us

since you want to get all personal and do the 3yr old name calling, i didn't say nemacrap had the calipers i said over Remington calipers, nemeacrp could have done what ever calipers they from what i understand invited knights armament and a host of others

every one has their opinion

you stated yours i stated mine i never directed my opion at you it was at the weapon system, then you got your felling hurt and like most you started yelling and screaming calling people dipshits, the weapon system in my option is a paperweight, yes it can shoot some what good, so can a Vulcan Armament. it does have a quick barrel change time, what use that is for i don't know, but so does a RMS, Knights Arm, and a M-16 platform. why is that needed that's for you to under stand. I personally don't like it. I don't care what bullet or projectile it fires the people in my experience who want such an item is because it looks cool or it makes them feel what ever. personal i don't give a crap so lets go in to home work.....

Vanquish Multi-Caliber - $4450.00 USD

Remington Msrp - 2899.00 USD

DTA SRS Msrp - $4,630.00

vanquish caliper availability :
.338 Federal, .308 Winchester, .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmoor and .243 Winchester and include our custom muzzle brake. 1000.00 USD each and have 1 length as per the nice lady on the phone i talked to before going to support, or the guy that she handed the phone too.

MSR barrels 3 unfortunately 7.62x51, 300 wm, 338 lp , but 500-650 USD range has 3 lengths

DTA SRS 308 WIN, 300 WIN MAG, 338 Lp, and 243 WIN. more than likely only 1 length could not find that info barrel swap 1,560.00

Vanquish has 1 nato round

MSR as well 1 nato round

DTA as well 1 nato round

NOW I DONT HAVE OR KNOW ALL THE NATO ROUNDS THEY ALL MIGHT BE

all have change times in the under 60 second time, i will give you the nemecrap is littler quicker but.......

Nemesis started about 4 years ago and makes 2 different rifles im not sure they might make 200

Remington started in early to mid 1800's i cant remember it exactly

Nemesis is same as EDM witch is a knock off in my opinion of the french fr-f1

Look im not an expert in any case, if you like the system go buy it, i have 2 friends that have it 1 in 308 the other in 6.5 both don't like the system.

i my self don't understand how a press fit system will give consistent head spacing and correct dead on consistent shot placement between barrel changes but i guess it does i don't know they do not have the want to be taking their barrels on and off and on and off

I have just stated my opinion and as far as it goes and will remain to stay the same

It in my personal and unchanging option is that its a paper weight, i wouldn't want one even if Dave flew to my house and offered me one, id tell him to take it to the local vfw and raffle it off for charity

so with that all said its for mall cops

With the up most respect.

O and for the dipshit comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It seems that the Nemesis crew has rolled in to advertise/market/support their product. Low post counts, incomplete profiles, and the majority of their posts in Nemesis threads...good job on the 'undercover' guys. </div></div>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sounds undercover lol hahahahah btw fill out your profile

all in good fun

now i have a 308 its a simple one but as far as im concern its a good one, i have a simple piece of glass with a simple stock and drop mag set up and in my option i hit small bottles at 500 yrds fairly easy i have a 1/3 of the cost of a vanquish and would shoot against one np. but you might get a little looks like you wearing pink paints where i shoot at if you rolled that multi system out and put it on the bench.

the vanquish in agin my opion is for ideal conditions not for the harsh settings of real world, it will stick and it will jam, but in your defence so will most.

You do realize that for the DTA SRS with $3072 you are only getting the chassis not the complete rifle right? The barrel and bolt cost an extra $1560 at the minimum. So a complete DTA SRS will run $4632.

yep, im not a gun expert im just saying or was trying to say every on has a good and bad list

that platform as their are others is on it with out crying and calling him names or any one else

the system is a good system for some one who likes it he obviously does and on that note i will not post any more about it i think i said enuff, how ever futile

im a Harley maniac, not a gun historian i like what i like and i dont what i dont, that is like a useless waist of money in my option and that's all it is and option of an average guy on here

Very respectfully

Some corrections.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Vanquish Multi-Caliber - $4450.00 USD

Remington Msrp - 2899.00 USD

DTA SRS Msrp - 3,072.00 <span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-style: italic">chassis only</span></span>
</div></div>
That is true for the chassis. I think Vanquish comes with one barrel included (chassis plus one caliber) - whoever talked to Nemesis can confirm. Don't know about Remington. For DTA SRS you need to purchase at least one caliber conversion kit (chassis alone won't shoot
smile.gif
), so MSRP would be around $3,072.00 + $1,560.00 = $4,632.00.

It was well worth the price for me, but let's compare apples to apples.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vanquish caliper availability :
.338 Federal, .308 Winchester, .260 Remington, 6.5 Creedmoor and .243 Winchester and include our custom muzzle brake. 1000.00 USD each and have 1 length as per the nice lady on the phone i talked to before going to support, or the guy that she handed the phone too.

MSR barrels 3 unfortunately 7.62x51, 300 wm, 338 lp , but 500-650 USD range has 3 lengths

DTA SRS 308 WIN, 300 WIN MAG, 338 Lp, and 243 WIN. more than likely only 1 length could not find that info</div></div>
Again, speaking of DTA SRS - in addition to the calibers you listed it currently offers 260 Rem and 6.5x47 Lapua. People are actively lobbying DTA into releasing 6.5mm Creedmoor conversion kit, and I think DTA agreed to do that when they receive the next batch of 6.5mm barrels.

For the Barrel length you'd need to talk to the DTA sales team, but it can't be one length. E.g., standard 338LM barrel for SRS is 26", 308Win is 22" for SRS and 16" for Covert... Not to mention that there are 3rd party vendors who'd be more than happy to provide any barrel in any length.

Speaking of very compact and inconspicuous firearms - here's one that can go in pair with Vanquish to handle CQB: Magpul FMG9.
smile.gif

agreed i was a little off on a number or 2 but i was just trying to say an opinion nut i think the "dipshit" comment was little excessive i disagree with alot and i know alot do as well but you dont see may crying dipshit and i guess i was trashing a little.

if you like it so be it, i have shoot it in 308 and 6.5 i took 2 shoots in one 3 shots in the other, I personally think its a waist of money, and if theirs a point in this life that and civilian has to worrie about carrining a weapon system like that than i think their will be more at stake than how quick you can change your barrel.

this is America and we get to buy stuff like this and get to play with it on the weekend. enjoy it

If you like to stick your thumb in a vat of cold butter before you do the deal so be it.

I regret i went in to the detail about the comment left by dirty im sure he has the vast amount of knowledge on the system, and is not a 3yr old but i know this any one can buy but its not the wallet that puts projectiles on target

and by no means do i direct that to any one, i my self i can drill 500 yrds in my own opinion but at 1000 i would talk too much crap.

Respectfully

hey i want to buy a m82a1 but i dont need it i can do same with a m99 or even a armalight it goes all ways i guess