• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The world's going to pot

I'm trying to figure out how they moved Tampa to SLC without me noticing it.

Could I have been asleep?
I did drink some extra Sake on Saturday evening. Got distracted after dinner. Was it then?

There aren't any mountains around me and where the hell is the big salty lake?

Like the worn out hooker said, "I didn't feel anything".

Locusts too. India is getting hammered by them right now. Clouds of them actually blotting out the sunlight...

Great food source IMO.

High in protein and essential minerals. Locusts are very nutritionally solid and are not known to carry human diseases.

Dry them out, grind them up to make flour.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Long ago when I was young I read a book, that spoke of times like this. Then at 17 became a GI, an just knew I was invincible, because the DI's told me so. Later in life I questioned many things, but mostly strayed from the course that book taught. As I aged, seen an believed in many shades of gray. Now old age has taught me the first path I started on while young, held the truth to many things I've seen, experienced, an been witness to.

Great food source IMO.

High in protein and essential minerals. Locusts are very nutritionally solid and are not known to carry human diseases.

Dry them out, grind them up to make flour.

1591214581052.png
1591214608781.png

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty
So today changed my image of the people responsible for the riots.

I went to the store all the way accross America from where the stupids started the shit.

But because of some sorry son of a bitches the entire country is messed up.

Because of curfews I was 3 minutes late getting into the grocery store.

So no snack for me .

All I needed was a 79 cent can of refried beans to make bean dip from sctatch. I had spent a lot of time researching making my own.

All parties involved in ruining my day will be subject to the worst treatment I can delve out for the rest of my life.

I have put up with too much in my life.

To All responsible I say burn in hell.

Snuby;

What was a good idea yesterday will still be a good idea the next.

Don't let the bastards wear ya down.

Recipe for Salsamole (ala Greg)
Salsa, mild or hot, as desired.
Crush enough Hass Avocados to mix equally mix briefly with the Salsa.
Add the juice of one Lime for each avocado used.

Restaurant Corn Chips and Margaritas to accompany

Agreed, next week we've all got to get organized and burn them in Hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuby642
The media is not even attempting to pretend it’s journalism anymore.
They should absolutely have their “press passes” revoked. There is no difference between them and social media now. In fact, they just report off social media and don’t do any investigation whatsoever.

I'll follow willie nelson he reminds me of the old crazy uncle that used to get into some really crazy parties with plenty of great stories to tell .

I don't eat no insects

I was in Guatemala years back at the local market. This one Mayan woman had a pile of these red things at the front of her stand and I asked her what they were. She popped on in her mouth and handed one to me so I popped it in mine. It was a huge beetle fried in cayenne powder. It wouldnt have been so bad if it hadnt crunched. I smiled and thanked he and went around the corner and spit that nasty shit out.

I was about to call boogaloo and armageddon till I found a small emergency bottle of hoppes #9.

20200607_180704.jpg