• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The worlds shittiest handgun safe ROFLOL

As someone who enjoys locksport, I think a lot of his stuff is set up…unrelated to this video.

Also, zero of these boxes are “safes” and they are all very easy to open.

Reactions: Bender
setup how?

picks the locks before hand?...i dont think hes ever said he didnt do that... he Should sit and pick them without learning the sequence.

repinned with easier pins?…..yes

Wow what the hell... Might as well just have the whole thing made out of thin plastic like one of these discount store cutlery boxes. If I had one of these I might just weld a solid piece of steel over that space and it might be useful as a cheap but functional lockbox for truck/equipment keys and such in the shop office...

I don't know. I highly doubt that we are seeing the first time he has picked that specific lock before.

It is however a fun hobby.

I can recommend the Covert Instruments lock that you can re pin. Comes with a bunch of different pins including spools of a couple different types.

I also like their tools they are strong but not too thick. The thinner tools are strong.

I don't know. I highly doubt that we are seeing the first time he has picked that specific lock before.

It is however a fun hobby.

I can recommend the Covert Instruments lock that you can re pin. Comes with a bunch of different pins including spools of a couple different types.

I also like their tools they are strong but not too thick. The thinner tools are strong.

He picks locks over and over and over. There's a video somewhere where he shows his "weekly lock schedule" and it's about 150 padlocks he just cycles through over and over and over.

He gets hate for being so good. It's just a developed skill. Practice anything enough and it becomes second nature.

I have several of the covert companion tools.

It's downright scary how many locks I've been able to pick or bypass within seconds without knowing shit. Just jam a hook in there and poke around.

I think the hardest to pick are the cheapest. Pins stick, machining sucks, everything is always binding.
But a decent quality lock you can feel better, machining has been deburred, it's oiled, etc.

He picks locks over and over and over. There's a video somewhere where he shows his "weekly lock schedule" and it's about 150 padlocks he just cycles through over and over and over.

He gets hate for being so good. It's just a developed skill. Practice anything enough and it becomes second nature.

I have several of the covert companion tools.

It's downright scary how many locks I've been able to pick or bypass within seconds without knowing shit. Just jam a hook in there and poke around.

I think the hardest to pick are the cheapest. Pins stick, machining sucks, everything is always binding.
But a decent quality lock you can feel better, machining has been deburred, it's oiled, etc.
The cheapo Master locks are really easy.

Reactions: Yasherka