• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors The Zero POI Bolt Action .30 Suppressor

BB790

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2020
Are there any devices that can guarantee zero POI shift and increase MV or am I dreaming of a unicorn? Are there any places to send your rig and have them figure that out??

If you never take your can off you never have a POI shift. It's a non-issue.

You will sometimes see a very small MV increase, but it's usually so minor it's not worth mentioning.

Assuming you are talking about a shift when placing the can over a brake. You could always just record the shift and move on.

Thunderbeast Ultra series (with their brakes) are known to have little (if any) shift going from their brake to suppressed.

The speed increase you will see is hardly worth worrying about. Maybe 15-20fps

If you never take your can off you never have a POI shift. It's a non-issue.

You will sometimes see a very small MV increase, but it's usually so minor it's not worth mentioning.
That's a good point. Thanks

Assuming you are talking about a shift when placing the can over a brake. You could always just record the shift and move on.

Thunderbeast Ultra series (with their brakes) are known to have little (if any) shift going from their brake to suppressed.

The speed increase you will see is hardly worth worrying about. Maybe 15-20fps
Yes, I was thinking one can with a couple brakes. I will check out the Ultra line. Going on a Tikka Tac A1 20" in .308 I was told the 24" has roughly 100fps more and was thinking I could make up the difference. Thanks man