• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Them Snow Beaners sure are a Festive lot... except when it comes to...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Lots of festive types in Torontoistan apparently can't handle the idea of crispy chicken sandwiches and waffle fries....

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...dian-expansion-sparks-pro-lgbtq-protests.html

Hasn't anyone told these fudge-packers and carpet munchers that noone at Chick-Fil-a has ever anti-gaye'd anyone? They just make Chicken and go about their business being good Americans and providing jobs and sandwiches? Just because the owners are Christians... it's bring on the Noise... Bring on da Funk... bring on da Hate!!

Wonder why chains of Pita restaurants aren't being boycotted by Anti-Muslims? Has anyone set up pickets at Sabra Hummus? Or at Ebony Magazine?

The only people hating and being bigoted... seem to be the LGBTQPRDMRSTFTPHHHHT far left. Bet they all voted for Justin Bieber -- er -- Trudeau. And if you don't agree with them, they won't leave you be. They'll attack! Fortunately with see-through backpacks filled with floppy dildos. But an attack is still an attack!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The only caveat I find is calling Chick -Fil -a ..."a premium restaurant experience". I remember what chicken tasted like when Granny would grab one by the feet, throw it on the stump, chop its head off with the axe, pluck it, scald it, scrape it, and fry it up with in a couple hours.

Watching the body run around squirting blood was a blast as well...

I'm a KFC or Popeyes guy myself. Anyways, I didn't click the link because I don't click fake news sites, but I get the gist of what's going down. LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and any other alphabet soup community need to shorten their acronym down to what they really are......SJW.

Reactions: Bender
Biggest market and probably the hardest place to start up there. BC would have been just about as big a no-go. Whaddaya think, @Sean the Nailer , would the Great Empty (MT?), etc. in between have been more receptive towards them? Personally, they don't wow me.

I'm a KFC or Popeyes guy myself. Anyways, I didn't click the link because I don't click fake news sites, but I get the gist of what's going down. LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and any other alphabet soup community need to shorten their acronym down to what they really are......SJW.

Or, FAG

Just tell them you thought you recognized them as a member of the
Film
Actors
Guild

Gays against chicken? Sounds like a winning play. How bout live and let live. If you don't like their philosophy, don't eat their chicken.

I can just imagine the protest signs ...

129258.jpg

I wish they would just stop. Protesting CFA around here draws in more business from normal people making for longer waits. I'm okay with the gays boycotting.

Results may be different in Canada.

Not that they owe anybody anything, but did chik fil a ever come out and try to set the record straight? If not, I’d like to write the PR statement for them: “at no time did we at chik fil a promote any anti this or that, or bigotry. Now stop being a bunch of fags and have a spicy chicken sandwich for $4.39”

Personally, I'd like to see a ban on Toronto's, but anyways. And no, there's too many cornflakes, snowflakes, and tenderflakes on the West Coast there too. I was born and raised in Hongcouver, and I've NO desire to go back there, ever.

There are MANY other places in the country (practically anywhere else) but there's a "certain breed" that think really really big cities are THE place to be. That runs perpendicular to my thinking. Do with that as you will,,,, ya'll have A LOT MORE big cities than we have, and are still working on figuring things out.

Reactions: TripleBull
If all these SJW protesters had jobs, they wouldn't have time to protest.