• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Theory and fact

25 Minutes to 1K

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2008
Redwood City, CA
One evening after dinner a dad asks his son how school went that day. kid says, "Ok dad, but my teacher was talking about theory and fact and I'm not sure I understand the difference. Can you explain it to me?"

Dad says, "Son, that's easy. Go ask your mom if she'd have sex with Billy next door for a million dollars." Kid gets a puzzled look on his face, but goes to the kitchen and finds his mom. "Hey, mom", he says, "I was just wondering if you'd have sex with Billy next door for a million dollars?"

Mom thinks for a while and says, "Son, you know I love your father very much, but we could certainly use a million dollars, and it wouldn't be illegal since Billy's eighteen, and he's very handsome, so I'd have to say, yes, I'd have sex with him for a million dollars"

Kid returns to dad and dad asks, "Well, what did mom say?" Kid says, "Mom had to think for a while, but she said we could use the money, so yes, she'd sleep with Billy for a million dollars."

Dad says, "There you go son. Now do you see the difference between theory and fact?"

Kid says, "Dad, I still don't get it!"

Dad says, "Go ask your sister the same question you asked your mom."

Kid goes to his sister's room and asks her the same question.

Sis says, "Are you kidding!? He's so hot I'd sleep with him for free, and for a million dollars a hundred times!"

Kid goes back to dad.

Dad looks at him and says, "Well, what did sis say?"

Kid says, "Sis says Billy is so hot she'd sleep with him for nothing, and a hundred times for a million dollars"

Dad says, "I hope the difference between theory and fact is clear to you now, son."

Kid says, "Dad, I STILL don't understand!"

Dad says, "It's so simple son. In theory, we're millionaires. In fact, your mother and sister are whores."