• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There is so much in this Forum

tipper

Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CA
I can't believe I stayed away from the semi for so long there are so many more parts to play with, my bolt rifles are boring now, just as I got the hang of shooting them this came along, fun, fun, fun.

Take a look at Elfster's threads on the RRA 556's. Especially the ATH. i have 2 RRA's the Elite Comp and the Elite CAR A4 as well as the Colt 6920 and 6921. Both of the RRA's are more accurate than the Colt's and the triggers are much crisper and lighter.The reliability of al 4 have been the same. Not a single problem with any of them. I prefer my RRA's over the COLT's but you won't go wrong wither either.

I can't believe I stayed away from the semi for so long there are so many more parts to play with, my bolt rifles are boring now, just as I got the hang of shooting them this came along, fun, fun, fun.

I'm coming from the other direction. Have been into AR's for years and now getting into bolt guns. It all seems so simple.

It is, pull the trigger "Bang" this thing really shoots!