• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There needs to be a total purge of the military leadership............

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
when Trump hopefully gets back in.

Trump proved in his first term that the "you're fired" expression was part of his acting and not something he could do as president. That together with his failure to win a second term are his greatest failures.

If he wins now don't expect him to suddenly drain the swamp. Expect that he'll work hard long hours, do his best, and appoint good judges. For sure vote for him but don't expect him to suddenly find the tools to control the federal establishment .

Reactions: 232593
They just got through the process of doing that, and now it needs to be done again?

Military inefficiencies I tell ya!

If Trump becomes President, I'm doubtful the bureaucratic resistance from his first time in the office will exist. Think he will have a better situational awareness of those feeding him information. Colonel Macgregor recently spoke about WWII and how many 4-star generals the military had in service for the expanded forces compared with the size of todays military with the over abundance of Generals.

Reactions: diverdon
when Trump hopefully gets back in.

Democrats have been doing this shit for years. Remember how Clinton had them serve party guests?

I don’t know if DJT has the skill set to unfuck the current problems in DOD, DeSantis probably does given his military legal background. And his experience in the Maritime domain will come in handy during the imminent conflict that’s going to happen in INDOPACOM.

DJT, DeSantis, Viveck any of them are better than what we have now.