• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

There's Bad, Then There's "REALLY" Bad. This Is Really Bad.

Was it Bruce Lee or Grasshopper that said the first way to avoid a strike is to "not be there"?

Clue number one.

As for clues two through eleventy, the system needs a flush. Whether its from the inside or the out, a good flushing needs to begin. As ya'll can tell, I'm not one of them who say any bullshit like "the status of a society is shown by how inmates are treated". That is utter crap.

Organs are needed, civic labour is needed (municipal taxes are WAY too high) and the penal system needs to be turned into a universally known PUNISHMENT. I'm not saying that Shawshank was the 'right' thing to do, but they had a LOT of good programs that can be built upon.

Take the stabby motherfucker, and then get another inmate who has a history of, and likes doing similar things...

Put them in a caged ring. Inside the ring are contact weapons of various types. Plastic riot shields, batons, maces, framing hammers, small shanks or fighting knives. Basic body armor also available to those who want to wear them. Kneepads, open helmets, elbow pads, light vest, that's it. Rules are simple: Whoever lives get to come out of the cage and serve the rest of his sentence. Match does not end until one combatant is killed.

And broadcast it on a special channel, in certain bars and lounges where people pay to watch, lay cash wagers, and bet on outcomes. Names/pictures/biographies of the combatants are published in a special pamphlet 3 days to one week before a scheduled match so bettors can lay wagers and finalize them beforehand. Different classes of wagers available too. Types of weapons likely to be used by each combatant, what type of armor they will put on before engaging, combatant martial background, fight/assault history, etc.

Recruits for the cage can be on a pure volunteer basis for inmates too. You want to serve your time in peace, then behave yourself. You want to fight, injure or kill someone, then sign up for the Cage. Assaulting a correctional officer or other staff, including medical staff, means mandatory cage match. Assaulting or killing another inmate for reasons other than self defense? To the cage. Get the picture?

Last edited:
Was it Bruce Lee or Grasshopper that said the first way to avoid a strike is to "not be there"?

Clue number one.

As for clues two through eleventy, the system needs a flush. Whether its from the inside or the out, a good flushing needs to begin. As ya'll can tell, I'm not one of them who say any bullshit like "the status of a society is shown by how inmates are treated". That is utter crap.

Organs are needed, civic labour is needed (municipal taxes are WAY too high) and the penal system needs to be turned into a universally known PUNISHMENT. I'm not saying that Shawshank was the 'right' thing to do, but they had a LOT of good programs that can be built upon.
You said “penal”.....

The US prison system is completly useless and a waste of tax payer money, it has become nothing more than an extension of the road pirate financial institution.
For the hardened criminals I have a personal view of I could cure them 50 at a time for the low cost of what a box of 22 rim fire costs and the expense of a crematorium.
But that doesn't really factor into the financial spectrum of building a system for the police state I guess.
My family is more important to me and thier safety than the need for more police and the rights of shit stains that forfeited thier rights for being useless fucks.

Turn sports arenas into gladiatorial pits one day a week and all violent criminals fight for a week off of mandatory gladiator duty. Losers get ground up to feed the still living ones. Ticket sales go towards getting the states out of debt and fixing infrastructure.

This is the short version of a paper I wrote in college. The retired public defender professor (libtard) was not a big fan of my presentation but the other students liked it.

Nothing more to do about it other than save the system the burden if you ever get a chance to step in justly. I CC and mind my own, but I'm happy to burn trash the garbage man wants to charge me to recycle instead. The prison system in this country is fucked, so are the courts, and the criminals— that means money.

Take the stabby motherfucker, and then get another inmate who has a history of, and likes doing similar things...

Put them in a caged ring. Inside the ring are contact weapons of various types. Plastic riot shields, batons, maces, framing hammers, small shanks or fighting knives. Basic body armor also available to those who want to wear them. Kneepads, open helmets, elbow pads, light vest, that's it. Rules are simple: Whoever lives get to come out of the cage and serve the rest of his sentence. Match does not end until one combatant is killed.

And broadcast it on a special channel, in certain bars and lounges where people pay to watch, lay cash wagers, and bet on outcomes. Names/pictures/biographies of the combatants are published in a special pamphlet 3 days to one week before a scheduled match so bettors can lay wagers and finalize them beforehand. Different classes of wagers available too. Types of weapons likely to be used by each combatant, what type of armor they will put on before engaging, combatant martial background, fight/assault history, etc.

Recruits for the cage can be on a pure volunteer basis for inmates too. You want to serve your time in peace, then behave yourself. You want to fight, injure or kill someone, then sign up for the Cage. Assaulting a correctional officer or other staff, including medical staff, means mandatory cage match. Assaulting or killing another inmate for reasons other than self defense? To the cage. Get the picture?
Do they get to talk shit to one another before the match?

Having worked in jail. This is fucked up. We were direct supervision, meaning there was a deputy present at ALL times anytime inmates were out. I’ve supervised convicted Murderers, and I never had an issue with them. All institutions have a classification system though, I have a hard time believing that this guy was out in general population “on accident”. He should’ve been on a 23 hour lockdown and only released for one hour of rec time by himself. That institution had to know he was that high risk. I feel sorry for those inmates chained to the table like a goat chained to a sacrificial altar. I don’t like criminals more than anybody else, but you have to understand a lot of those men are human as well. A lot of them are truly remorseful for the stuff they have done and understand they need to stay in the system. Then there are those who are absolutely crazy and uncontrollable and will never be able to be reformed. That was definitely one of them.

Do they get to talk shit to one another before the match?

Hell yeah, it is a revenue-generating event so why not make it attractive to a large crowd? Sure, SJW's here and all over the world will be bleating and bawling like mad if this ever becomes real, but a US government with true balls would just tell these people to suck on a big fat one.

Gambling already generates a shit load of income for the state and something like this will be enough to fund a lot of things. Disclaimers will need to be placed everywhere as a constant reminder to folks: If you don't like it, then stay out of the establishments where the betting is going on. Nobody is forcing you to watch.

My personal opinion is prisons aren't supposed to be enjoyable. If they were less so maybe people would think twice about doing shit that would land them there.

Apparently that prison is rotten with gangs. With that going on homeboy shanks so-and-so, then on the outside homeboy's cousin gets a free brick of some shit or gets gang cred or something. Who knows in reality, though. The response time by the prison was a bit ridiculous, makes me think they were not being watched at all.

End prisons. Legalize all drugs. Hang murderers, rapists, and child molesters.
Those convicted of other crimes get to be tied to a tree outside the court house and horse whipped, The number of lashes depends on the crime, then sent home.
Repeat offenders get treated like habitual motor offenders, with progressively worse punishment.
No reason society should pay to house and feed them.

Reactions: mardad and XLR308
Best way not to get attacked in prison is to not be a criminal.

Like not reselling Disneworld tickets on CL? Or turning in high cap mags, then rifles? Won't be long before we're legislated as criminals, it'll be bow down and give up or fight back as outlaws. I just wonder how many people are in prison who shouldn't really be there. Crimes against the state, gotcha laws, trumped up or completely fake cases, etc.

Those convicted of other crimes get to be tied to a tree outside the court house and horse whipped, The number of lashes depends on the crime, then sent home.
Repeat offenders get treated like habitual motor offenders, with progressively worse punishment.

Actually makes more sense. The prison industry sickens me.

I am really starting to like the Escape from New York prison scenario. Maybe we could do LA, SF and Seattle too. Oh and lets not forget Chicago. :)

Like not reselling Disneworld tickets on CL? Or turning in high cap mags, then rifles? Won't be long before we're legislated as criminals, it'll be bow down and give up or fight back as outlaws. I just wonder how many people are in prison who shouldn't really be there. Crimes against the state, gotcha laws, trumped up or completely fake cases, etc.

Yeah. The Disney tickets guys is the kind of story that revenge movies are about. Obviously railroaded and believed the term, “I’m from the government. I’m hear to help.”

Reactions: 1J04
How about we try this out. Work out a deal with Mexico to build more prisons and we pay them to house our prisoners. Here is some information on how much a prisoner costs on average here in the US:

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...etermination-of-average-cost-of-incarceration

For the sake of the argument we will use $36K as the average cost per prisoner per day. The US could pay Mexico $25K a year per prisoner and keep $11K. This would create more jobs in Mexico and get some of these habitual criminals off the US books. There are a ton of details that would need to be sorted out but it might work.

How about we try this out. Work out a deal with Mexico to build more prisons and we pay them to house our prisoners. Here is some information on how much a prisoner costs on average here in the US:

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...etermination-of-average-cost-of-incarceration

For the sake of the argument we will use $36K as the average cost per prisoner per day. The US could pay Mexico $25K a year per prisoner and keep $11K. This would create more jobs in Mexico and get some of these habitual criminals off the US books. There are a ton of details that would need to be sorted out but it might work.
Not to mention many belong back in Mexico anyhow.

R

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
So what you're saying is make the punishment severe enough to negate recidivism.
(y)

R

The prison system is big business that (we) the taxpayer pays for.:unsure: something is wrong here........
If and when the next big war draft comes,maybe big brother should start there.i mean their useless to society anyway.why not make them more useful instead of getting a free ride even if it means being behind bars.

So what you're saying is make the punishment severe enough to negate recidivism.
(y)

R

Plus repealing laws that have no victim. The judicial system already has a name for them, malum prohibitum, illegal only because of the law saying so.

BTW,this guy had it right,and it saved taxpayers alot of money.

my way.jpg

Having worked in jail. This is fucked up. We were direct supervision, meaning there was a deputy present at ALL times anytime inmates were out. I’ve supervised convicted Murderers, and I never had an issue with them. All institutions have a classification system though, I have a hard time believing that this guy was out in general population “on accident”. He should’ve been on a 23 hour lockdown and only released for one hour of rec time by himself. That institution had to know he was that high risk. I feel sorry for those inmates chained to the table like a goat chained to a sacrificial altar. I don’t like criminals more than anybody else, but you have to understand a lot of those men are human as well. A lot of them are truly remorseful for the stuff they have done and understand they need to stay in the system. Then there are those who are absolutely crazy and uncontrollable and will never be able to be reformed. That was definitely one of them.
I was a Guard in a Maximum Security Unit for 5 years. I was going to say the same thing.

Reactions: Bender