• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thermal Optics Plus

Thermal Optics Plus

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2021
Tennessee
thermalopticsplus.com
We have had a lot of new customers that have mentioned they heard about us here so I think it is only right that we became a commercial supporter, not to mention I personally love the knowledge and content I get here! Most of the sales we are getting from snipers hide members are Really Right Stuff products and we are seeing a new growing number of thermal optic sales from members here as well and many tell us they have used this forum to help make an informed decision about what is the best gear to get. A little about me... I can honestly say that I love what I get to do for a living, some of my best friends have been met through being in this industry and some of the best times I have are in some way work related! A little about Thermal Optics Plus... we are a major dealer for virtually all brands of thermal optics commercially available in the USA and we also import a few like Andres Industries TigIR clip-ons. We deal Really Right Stuff, Two Vets, Athlon, Burris, Feisol, Foxpro, MFK, Pulsar, Bering Optics, Trijicon, N-Vision Optics, and Iray just to name a few and we try to be a one stop shop for the night hunter. Even more specifically, a large number of our customers and staff have a focus on predator hunting competitions so we put a real focus on carrying the gear that is needed for them to compete at a high level in that arena. I am not the end all be all know it all of thermal or night vision technology, not even close to it, but I work with the gear (specifically thermal optics) all day long and have been doing that quite a few years now and it has given some pretty good insight. I've tried to learn as much as I absolutely can and I've spent many hours specifically learning in depth about and using everything we carry. I also have a large network of people where I can usually get anyone the help they are seeking or pointed in the right direction if that is not something I can provide myself. I am more than happy to answer any questions through email, text or call during business hours and work every free chance I get outside them as well. I can help you with a purchase decision or simply sell you a product but either way I treat every sell no matter $2 or $20,000 dollars just like I would want to be treated if I was the purchaser. I hope I can gain some more members business here and would be very grateful for it!

I don't know if this is the right place for this...but I want to give BIG SHOUT OUT to Thermal Optics Plus! I sent a text (as per instruction on your website) and got a timely response. You answered several of my (dumb) questions. I placed my order on your website, product shipped that day and I received EXACTLY what I wanted 2 days later. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the business, we do appreciate the text when it’s a simple question, the volume of calls and texts and emails we get September through April is really hard to keep up with and answering simple questions through text really helps us get through all of it quicker! We try to fill and process orders like we would want it done if it was an order we had in somewhere, not rocket science and easy to do! Really appreciate your business and time you took to brag on us, Thanks!

The guys at Thermal Optics Plus were STELLAR at getting me a RRS TFCT-33 Mk2 SOAR tripod when they were unobtanium elsewhere... excellent customer service. I will be back!