• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Thermal scanners

Thermal eye X50.
Flir patrol
Pulsar HD19A
I like the pulsar the best, but it is the newest mono I have though.
The X50 is low budget, but it's rubber armored and small.
The patrol can double as a scope.
They all run on AA batteries.

It’s funny when I got into thermals I saved and bought a really good one (reap IR). I thought I could scan with it on the rifle no problem., since I hunt alone. Man your arms get tired quick. Now I have a Pulsar trail XP50. It’s a little big, but I like the idea of still being able to mount it on a rifle if needed. Thermal is a game changer vs NV.

Forgive the ignorance, but is the FLIR Breach still going to be available after the recent turn of events with FLIR?

Forgive the ignorance, but is the FLIR Breach still going to be available after the recent turn of events with FLIR?
All indications from dealers say the Breach will still be available to Civilians as will the Scion. I think pretty much as long as a thermal does not have Cross Hairs in it you should be able to purchase.

Reactions: Ledzep
Thermal Eye X320XP. Third of this series I got. AA batteries, very simple controls, easy clip on front lens, floats, etc. Easier to scan for stuff with this, then I can aim with night vision, clipon etc. No thermal scope (yet?).

It’s funny when I got into thermals I saved and bought a really good one (reap IR). I thought I could scan with it on the rifle no problem., since I hunt alone. Man your arms get tired quick. Now I have a Pulsar trail XP50. It’s a little big, but I like the idea of still being able to mount it on a rifle if needed. Thermal is a game changer vs NV.
I also went that route ... after a couple hours I was MF’ing how heavy my setup was !! I was looking at the pulsar accolade LRF to solve this and have the LRF capability at the same time.

I had a nvision atlas 50. I am def an nvision fan, but sold it and switched to an xq38 lrf and dont think I gave up a whole lot. Like having the lrf, helps with I'd based on size vs distance

Reactions: NVScout