• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thermal Sight In??

Titus#3

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2023
Montana
I have a iRay RL25 It works great as a handheld and also very good as a helmet mounted thermal (A little to heavy tho) I was trying to use it as a stand alone scope I can use the sight in screen and get it to shoot good groups out to 100 yards. But when I "save" it and go back to the hunting reticle it shoots back
where it was shooting before I saved it?

Have you read the owners manual?

Do you have to zero each reticle?

Yes I have read it several times. No they only allow you to move the reticle in the sight in mode once you get to the hunting reticle it is locked in and can't be adjusted.

I have a iRay RL25 It works great as a handheld and also very good as a helmet mounted thermal (A little to heavy tho) I was trying to use it as a stand alone scope I can use the sight in screen and get it to shoot good groups out to 100 yards. But when I "save" it and go back to the hunting reticle it shoots back
where it was shooting before I saved it?
Make sure you aren’t doing the pixel repair . That screen and menu icon looks and functions a lot like sighting in other thermals with the x y axis, reticle , and save function