• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These cops didnt cower

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Thats nice, but completely irrelevant to police cowardice in Uvalde. Each story needs to stand on its own. Yes these officers deserve praise, accolades and recognition. The Uvalde story needs its own ending with all who failed to face the fire being fired, stripped of benefits, and blacklisted from LE or government service. were it up to me I would hobble them and make them run a gauntlet composed of Uvalde school Childrens parents with whips and clubs. I'de put that video on the six o'clock news so that police everywhere would learn that cowardice while innocents are murdered is not going to be accepted.

I can just see every PD in the country scrambling around to change their protocols for dealing with an active shooter to try and gain morale back from the public. Too little too late in my eyes. You let kids be murdered and then arrested and tazed the parents instead. Think that shit is just gonna be allowed to be swept under the rug?

I can just see every PD in the country scrambling around to change their protocols for dealing with an active shooter to try and gain morale back from the public. Too little too late in my eyes. You let kids be murdered and then arrested and tazed the parents instead. Think that shit is just gonna be allowed to be swept under the rug?
    Let's hope that every PD in the country learned something from this.

Reactions: T-dog