• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These guys must not have been available

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

A quick trip into the not to far back machine ; to save the community and very possibly the world I thought this was how TX LEOS rolled- armored vehicles sub machine guns sniper rifles and SWAT teams - a veritable blitz to enforce law (or illegal mandates whatever it all pays the same) restore order and ensure public safety! But I guess the citizen containment brigade wasn’t available for things like mass murder in a school.

Don’t loose sight of the big picture- it’s easy to forget in Snapchat news cycles .

As a side note it’s also a real shame that the “ministry of truth” was put on hold - if that was up and running then maybe everything we heard about the tragedy in a TX elementary for the first 24-36 hours wouldn’t have been a lie.

Other than them being 300+ miles north of Uvalde…
Yep that’s the relevant part!
And I did mention that they weren’t available- distance may have played a factor.

Oh good we needed another thread…..
It’s a compare contrast/a remember this between two recent events in close geographical proximity and handles by similar organizations- little critical thinking drill.
Not everyone’s thing but that’s okay Mattlock is on GritTV

It’s a compare contrast/a remember this between two recent events in close geographical proximity and handles by similar organizations- little critical thinking drill.
Not everyone’s thing but that’s okay Mattlock is on GritTV
It’s already been posted IN the other threads, just post in those