• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These guys showed amazing control.

surprised they even got in their cars. a few years back i was trying to find an address in an industrial park. cop was parked so i got out of my car to approach and ask and he jumped out of his car.

cops def have hard lives. one thing when you're going after someone and your 'radar' is on. another thing having to worry about getting shot in your car for no reason at all.

first shot missed the whole car?

Reactions: Maggot
surprised they even got in their cars. a few years back i was trying to find an address in an industrial park. cop was parked so i got out of my car to approach and ask and he jumped out of his car.

cops def have hard lives. one thing when you're going after someone and your 'radar' is on. another thing having to worry about getting shot in your car for no reason at all.

first shot missed the whole car?
From the looks of it yes. Judging from what happened inside, the perp was a moron. He needed one to the cranium to stop him from wasting air.

They did not kick and stomp that idiot nearly enough. They should have beat his ass to death and saved taxpayers the money it will cost to keep him locked up.

Did he have more ballots in his trunk to be delivered and counted?

• Haha
Don't be surprised if they get sued for excessive force in todays world.

• Sad
Don't be surprised if they get sued for excessive force in todays world.

They're going to be hing out to dry:

"Following the incident, interim police Chief Michael Sullivan said, "what is depicted in the video is not how we train and is not aligned with the core values of the Phoenix Police Department.”

BLM will complain that he WASN'T shot.

They're going to be hing out to dry:

"Following the incident, interim police Chief Michael Sullivan said, "what is depicted in the video is not how we train and is not aligned with the core values of the Phoenix Police Department.”

He should never had made it to the floor breathing. Shoot and me and Im not playing games.

"If you twitch, you die."

"He twitched, sir."